Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
That is crazy to do that to her mums car and house. Especially when he is supposedly so loved up with Kate. Does Kate's family not mind his "profession?" She seems to be a normal enough girl.

Does anyone know what happened with her and Nicola? I noticed they all fell out too. Any tea on Chick?

Reactions: 3
That is crazy to do that to her mums car and house. Especially when he is supposedly so loved up with Kate. Does Kate's family not mind his "profession?" She seems to be a normal enough girl.

Does anyone know what happened with her and Nicola? I noticed they all fell out too. Any tea on Chick?
Not sure if Kate's family know yet what the Gough's do. Put it this way, his construction job doesn't pay for their lifestyle and all of Kate's "emily" clothes, handbags, heels and rolex watch. If I were Kate I'd be concerned that he is trying to turn her into a clone of his ex-wife who dumped him. It's so so obvious for all to see. Kate is young though (25) and will realise one day, like Emily did, that living with a control freak is not nice.

Not sure what happened with Emily and Nicola. They were supposed to be each other's bridesmaids and fell out right before Pamela's wedding in Dubai. Nicola actually still went to dubai at the same time (no point wasting the flights and hotel I guess) which was a bit weird. She ended up taking that Ross McCormack guy. Nicola has had her fair share of men as we all know. That always confused me, on the face of it she has everything a girl could want, stunning, wealth (thanks to Kyle's chunky monthly allowance) and seems like a nice girl. She just likes multiple men by the looks of it. Whatever floats her boat I guess.

Chick has a similar background to Paul. He part owns a nightclub in town (underneath Merchant Square) and also has "other" income and dodgy pals. Put it this way, Paul and Chick were good friends right before he got with Emily while chick was with Dacry. So basically Chick stole his Pal's wife off him, yet nothing ever happened to Chick. Says it all eh? Clear for all to see he was shagging Emily (she was driving about in his red Porsche) and making a fool of Paul, yet nothing ever happened.

Emily has a certain type, someone who doesn't "need" to have a day job and can spend months abroad with her.

And they say crime doesn't pay eh?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Thanks. Yeah I would say her family must have an inkling what he does as people have said in previous posts that his family are well known. Don't know how these girls are so brash to post with their designer bags when it all comes from that money, I would be mortified. Also, agree it is very strange how he is morphing her into his ex, do you think it is him or her? Hard to know. She is definitely a wannabe blogger now and she is a pretty girl/has nice style, but be yourself.

Looks like Emily's pal Megan got a boob job too.

That is weird that Nicola went to Dubai still, who is she seeing now? I remember Ross Worswick and some hotel millionaire but not many others.

Wonder did anything ever happen with Chick or we just didn't hear. Really does say it all. You would think Shak's family would tell her to maybe try a different type considering the last one burnt her mum's car.

It is bad she did that to her husband but also hard to have sympathy. Is his Instagram for real? I know a lot of posts are tongue and cheek, but is he really mad religious and love his mates that much? Always seems like a bit of a joke

Reactions: 2
Yep, that's exactly what happened.
Emily cheated on Paul with a random (before Chick) when she went to dubai towards the end of their marriage. To be fair she told him and that accelerated the demise of their marriage.
Emily is stunning in real life and really didn't need work done. You can google some of her early modelling pics and she is a beauty.
She is best friends with another stunning very tall model, Pamela, and used to be great friends with Nicola Mimnagh.
All the girls fell out with Nicola for some reason, something I have always wondered about.

Emily's ex hubbie, Paul, has moved on with a proper lookalike, Kate, who is also stunning. It's no secret how he makes his money, his family are well known for this, and it appears the money is a real attraction and reason he gets stunning young girls.

Emily's mum had her car torched and paint smeared on her house, allegedly for slagging off Paul. The newspaper article is still online. His pals are dangerous people.
Yeah I've always thought Emily was a pretty girl and natural looking but then came the veneers/fillers and just looks like any other instagram model. Can definitely see similarities in Kate!
So his family are well known for dealing basically? Do you know how he's friends with Annie's Paul? They seem to be best friends and also seem quite well off judging by the all the holidays and designer stuff Annie has.
It's crazy how people portray themselves when in reality it's most likely totally different!

Thanks. Yeah I would say her family must have an inkling what he does as people have said in previous posts that his family are well known. Don't know how these girls are so brash to post with their designer bags when it all comes from that money, I would be mortified. Also, agree it is very strange how he is morphing her into his ex, do you think it is him or her? Hard to know. She is definitely a wannabe blogger now and she is a pretty girl/has nice style, but be yourself.

Looks like Emily's pal Megan got a boob job too.

That is weird that Nicola went to Dubai still, who is she seeing now? I remember Ross Worswick and some hotel millionaire but not many others.

Wonder did anything ever happen with Chick or we just didn't hear. Really does say it all. You would think Shak's family would tell her to maybe try a different type considering the last one burnt her mum's car.

It is bad she did that to her husband but also hard to have sympathy. Is his Instagram for real? I know a lot of posts are tongue and cheek, but is he really mad religious and love his mates that much? Always seems like a bit of a joke
That's what I don't understand. If this is where your income is from, why advertise it? Are these accounts not of interest to the police? Every movement is logged as well as all the obscene spending. It reminds me of the movie American Gangster where the fancy coat is the downfall.
But that's the narcissism. It's not enough to just have it. Everyone needs to know. People need to celebrate you.

Reactions: 7
Lets just say she's an actual friend of a friend ;)

Here is the video of her mum's car on fire:

The change in Kate, morphing into Emily version 2, has been fun to watch....
So interesting haha. I totally agree with the Kate thing as well.....I think it’s quite obvious.

I always thought it strange that it is so well known what her “ex husband” done for a living yet she married him, like do you have any morals and/or not worried about the police considering you have quite a large platform.

I love these threads but the last one got deleted due to so many other names being mentioned, fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again 😁

I’m pretty sure this happened before he got with Kate, I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's what I don't understand. If this is where your income is from, why advertise it? Are these accounts not of interest to the police? Every movement is logged as well as all the obscene spending. It reminds me of the movie American Gangster where the fancy coat is the downfall.
But that's the narcissism. It's not enough to just have it. Everyone needs to know. People need to celebrate you.
The police aren’t daft and know what these people are up to but it’s all about what you can prove. Most established DDs in Glasgow cover their tracks and everything is bought cash, so proving source of purchase/income is difficult.
Another example is another “influencer” with the initials CQ, who lives in a big duck off house, drives a fancy merc and is always on holiday. Her man got done for dealing a few years back and yet she claims their wealth comes from his half ownership of a tiny protein shop, yeah good one.

anyway, back to the subject. Emily’s mums car was torched beginning of December and Paul introduced Kate to the world officially on the 30th December but was seeing her before then, so around the same time. His obsession with Emily would have been a major red flag for me, but Kate didn’t seem to care. I must admit, god knows how he bagged her. He’s not a bad looking guy, not my type, but that’s two 10/10 girls he has bagged on the trot. Not bad for someone who speaks like an absolute bam and apparently has a “labouring” job. He just threw £15k at his back garden, building a proper bar area which I’m sure his neighbours will be thrilled about.

regarding the Nicola Mimnagh situation,not long after she fell out with Emily she dated Ross Worswick, then that guy from Corrie (Forgot his name - Jamie?), then the guy who owns the hotel chains in Lanarkshire. Just before lockdown last year she moved on to Stephen A who owns hotels up near Dundee, you will notice she used to tag herself up there a lot. I think that has all fizzled out now.She has her own business now so probably doesn’t need to try bag a rich man. Money is clearly the attraction. Kyles maintenance will be ending in the coming years and it needed to be replaced. There’s loads of tea about the whole Kyle/Vanessa/Nicola thing but that’s for another day.

Regarding the Jamie guy from Corrie, Lomas? a friend of mine slept with him when he done an appearance in a club in Edinburgh years back when he was married to Kym Marsh. The club put him up in a budget hotel and she went back with him as she always fancied him. She said he was very well hung but struggled to keep it up as he was so drunk on the free booze.... I wasn’t happy with what she done but she was star struck at the time however regrets it now.

After Jamie, Nicola started to get mega stick on her gram for the amount of guys she was ploughing through, but has quieten down posting about them now.

As I said above, this was always a mystery to me. Arguably one of the better looking, successful models from Glasgow yet goes through men like they are disposable toys.. maybe she has the right idea lol.

as for Chick, Darcy used to complain he was very controlling and this was the reason for their relationship breaking I have noticed the change in Emily since dating him, including her recent boob job, so it would appear he hasn’t changed. His past is very similar to Paul’s, including source of income

this is where I cannot understand Emily, with her looks she could bag a wealthy respectable man and build an empire, instead of running about with cartoon tattooed wideos who are a controlling, dangerous and a phone call away from jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure the exact details but heard Nicola was caught bitching about Emily and Pamela, hence they both fell out with her. Emily has been quiet about the details

The big eared hotel man Nicola dated was just...absolutely howling 🤣

Incidentally I’ve just had a sponsored ad for a family photo shoot and it’s got Kyle and Vanessa in it with their own two. I remember Nicola making a cryptic comment and Kyle’s actual maw replying to it (in support) about Kyle not really being around her kids. That’s what I remember and read between the lines but might not be true

As for Emily it drives me daft when truly beautiful women mess with their looks but each to their own

Reactions: 4
The big eared hotel man Nicola dated was just...absolutely howling 🤣

Incidentally I’ve just had a sponsored ad for a family photo shoot and it’s got Kyle and Vanessa in it with their own two. I remember Nicola making a cryptic comment and Kyle’s actual maw replying to it (in support) about Kyle not really being around her kids. That’s what I remember and read between the lines but might not be true

As for Emily it drives me daft when truly beautiful women mess with their looks but each to their own
Agreed, she was gorgeous pre-cosmetic work

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I still think she is gorgeous. A lot of influencers get fillers and change and all end up looking the same but I don’t think she has.

I don’t follow many influencers but I actually quite like Emily, dodgy taste in men aside! :)

Reactions: 6
I still think she is gorgeous. A lot of influencers get fillers and change and all end up looking the same but I don’t think she has.

I don’t follow many influencers but I actually quite like Emily, dodgy taste in men aside! :)
Agreed.. she posted a lingerie photo recently and looked insane...

Yeah Emily and Nicola are both stunning. Emily shouldn't feel like she needs any work done but each to their own too. Do you notice how Paul's family always make comments on how Late is a natural beauty? Everything feels like a dig at Emily and he was mocking bloggers with their lips done before.

Nicola definitely goes for average looking men in comparison to her, she seems to adore her children and look after them, you never see anything of Kyle with them.

What about Emily's other friends Robyn etc any tea on them?

Yep! His ears were big! I found a photo, also a couple of her other men..
Didn’t she also date the guy who owns tayside marina. I quite like Nicola ( except getting her hair done in lockdown). That Kyle fairly put her through the ringer. I wonder how much longer Vanessa will manage

Has he been with Vanessa ages now?

How long did Nicola and Chick date? He seems to date all the bloggers 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.