Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she also date the guy who owns tayside marina. I quite like Nicola ( except getting her hair done in lockdown). That Kyle fairly put her through the ringer. I wonder how much longer Vanessa will manage
Yes that’s right, she did. I actually really like her too. She’s a lovely girl to talk too and is naturally stunning.
She dumped Kyle for cheating which was a strong move whereas Vanessa put up with him sending Snapchat’s of his boaby to randoms.
Kyle never sees their kids anymore. His parents take them every second weekend though which is nice.
Vanessa is silly jealous of Nicola.
the tattoo of Vanessa on his arm was a cover up for tattoos of his children’s names with Nic which Vanessa forced him to do, allegedly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Fair play to Nicola then, sounds like Kyle is an idiot. Imagine covering up your children's names or asking your partner to do that! Vanessa and Nicola are so similar he definitely has a type.

Any tea on Kate? I thought it was funny Emily went back dark after Kate clearly went blonde to copy her look 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New member 👋 just reading this thread, are these articles linked to the same PG?

No Paul’s a bam but makes his money in more lucrative areas

might be some distant relative as I get the impression his family’s very big

Reactions: 3
No Paul’s a bam but makes his money in more lucrative areas

might be some distant relative as I get the impression his family’s very big
Spot on, not Emily’s Paul but indeed related. They all come from Possil and Springburn

Any tea on Kate? I thought it was funny Emily went back dark after Kate clearly went blonde to copy her look 😅😅
As far as I’m aware Kate is just an innocent, young stunning girl who Paul saw as an Emily clone... she’s gorgeous right enough... I’m so jealous of her figure

Reactions: 4
What is Annie's link? Is her money dodgy too? She must be the single most irritating person alive. Her daughter with the designer stuff like given the year that is in it, have some respect, even if it is a joke... so removed from reality

Agreed Kate is stunning, seems a shame for her. Surely she isn't naive enough to not know how he makes his income though

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t let that annoy you, really not convince all of her things are authentic haha..

Reactions: 5
I started a separate thread for Annie here

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I still think she is gorgeous. A lot of influencers get fillers and change and all end up looking the same but I don’t think she has.

I don’t follow many influencers but I actually quite like Emily, dodgy taste in men aside! :)
If you saw Emily in person you might change your thoughts on that, her lip fillers are all bulgy and migrated around her top lip now from having too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Paul must be getting a wholesale rate at YSL at this stage :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Also you could literally play "spot the difference" with them pictures, quite tragic really.

The posts where he was ripping the instahuns were funny but some of them were a bit mad. How come he said they finished cause she wouldn't support over the false rumours but it was actually cheating?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.