Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot Annie Blackley was a bridesmaid. Can someone start a thread on her?
She's currently got 3 friends round at hers, how do these people get away with breaking the rules? They document everything and still get away with it! She's just come back from Dubai aswell 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah I'm sure she's had a boob job, one of her friends looks likes she's had one too. I thought she had a lovely figure before, and still does to be fair. It's a strange age to get one, usually in your thirties you're a bit more secure with yourself and settled. She's obviously done well from her figure so far, and she's not had any major body changes like having kids, just seems a bit random, maybe the new man is in to it. I do like her she's obviously a clever girl and she's quite a closed book as well, which is a change from the usual. I hope it's not the start of more plastic surgery because she really doesn't need it.
She’s already had her fair share of work done though even if it doesn’t look it. She’s had a nose job and now boobs. Also botox and fillers, she’s just like the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is her new man not in his mid thirties? I'm sure I read on a thread a while back that his last girlfriend was about 20 and a bit of a dolly bird? I mean even if that was a couple of years ago, he's still in his thirties going out with someone who's not hit twenty yet. I know age gaps don't matter much these days but I'd be a bit insecure if my boyfriend's last girlfriend was about ten years younger than me. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors but splitting from the husband seemed a bit of a knee jerk reaction, the grass isn't always greener, maybe the new man isn't as ready to settle down.
His last girlfriend had a boob job as well ☕

Reactions: 4
Chicks ex always seemed a lot older than she was to me. I dunno I just think her skin looked fried 😂🙈. For a 20year old her skin is shocking but guess that’s expected when you holiday and sunbathe all year long 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's currently got 3 friends round at hers, how do these people get away with breaking the rules? They document everything and still get away with it! She's just come back from Dubai aswell 🙄
She's a persistent rule breaker. Same with declaring ads. So much else to say about her but I can't start a thread as a new member.

Emily is another one who doesn't declare her Ads properly. And both of them are constantly advertising god awful fast fashion that is so unethical. They wear those clothes once then what? Emily has a lot on depop but my guess is that most of it goes in the bin. All the clothes are cheap and nasty and killing the environment.

Reactions: 3
Emily just does FAR too many ads in my opinion & tries to hide the “Ad” in with the background. The ONLY time she speaks on her stories is to tell us all about how much she loves Iconic makeup 🙄

Reactions: 8
Yes d
Is her new man not in his mid thirties? I'm sure I read on a thread a while back that his last girlfriend was about 20 and a bit of a dolly bird? I mean even if that was a couple of years ago, he's still in his thirties going out with someone who's not hit twenty yet. I know age gaps don't matter much these days but I'd be a bit insecure if my boyfriend's last girlfriend was about ten years younger than me. You don't know what goes on behind closed doors but splitting from the husband seemed a bit of a knee jerk reaction, the grass isn't always greener, maybe the new man isn't as ready to settle down.
Yes!!! Darcy was a teenager , she’s absolutely stunning , I’m sure chick left darcy for Emily

Reactions: 1
The wedding pictures are stunning. And the photographer has definitely made Paul look classically handsome..then you go on his Instagram page and hear him open his gob 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a persistent rule breaker. Same with declaring ads. So much else to say about her but I can't start a thread as a new member.

Emily is another one who doesn't declare her Ads properly. And both of them are constantly advertising god awful fast fashion that is so unethical. They wear those clothes once then what? Emily has a lot on depop but my guess is that most of it goes in the bin. All the clothes are cheap and nasty and killing the environment.
Can I ask, what do these influencers get from hiding the 'ad'? Is it to hide the fact they're getting paid/gifts to advertise and so people think they're advertising out of the kindness of their own hearts? Or maybe they don't want others to see how much they're on the beg?
Just seen how much that Annie got her daughter for Xmas, anyone else find it distasteful to show off like that. Fair enough, spend however much you want but why the need to broadcast it, especially this year when so many are struggling. So many instagrammers are guilty of this, not just her... Hate this insta generation! No one is humble!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can I ask, what do these influencers get from hiding the 'ad'? Is it to hide the fact they're getting paid/gifts to advertise and so people think they're advertising out of the kindness of their own hearts? Or maybe they don't want others to see how much they're on the beg?
Just seen how much that Annie got her daughter for Xmas, anyone else find it distasteful to show off like that. Fair enough, spend however much you want but why the need to broadcast it, especially this year when so many are struggling. So many instagrammers are guilty of this, not just her... Hate this insta generation! No one is humble!
Yeah I personally think people that only do Ads do it to try & get people to think they genuinely love what they are showcasing to try to get people to buy it as they will then make revenue from the swipe up links. I think youtubers aren’t as bad as they make their income from that as well but Emily is solely Instagram.

I think they are trying to conceal the fact that their Instagram is just a business. Nine out of ten of Emily's posts are an advert and none are labelled properly upfront. It's not hard. But they don't want to be accountable about the ethics, how much they are making like any other business would.

Annie had a story about two weeks ago referencing that bill app and was saying "this isn't an ad, I just love them/find them helpful" then last week she has a story about them, with one small reference to it being an advert half way through. I doubt the company paid for an ad after she was gushing about them for free. So that kind of behaviour is far more deceitful than not labelling it properly in the first place.

People want all the money and freebies but they don't want to be asked hard questions or have any of the responsibility a real business would have. It's such a massive problem on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I think they are trying to conceal the fact that their Instagram is just a business. Nine out of ten of Emily's posts are an advert and none are labelled properly upfront. It's not hard. But they don't want to be accountable about the ethics, how much they are making like any other business would.

Annie had a story about two weeks ago referencing that bill app and was saying "this isn't an ad, I just love them/find them helpful" then last week she has a story about them, with one small reference to it being an advert half way through. I doubt the company paid for an ad after she was gushing about them for free. So that kind of behaviour is far more deceitful than not labelling it properly in the first place.

People want all the money and freebies but they don't want to be asked hard questions or have any of the responsibility a real business would have. It's such a massive problem on Instagram.
Oh yeah i saw that! The second time she advertised the bill app, she had a quick 'ad' but about 2 posts into it so easily missed. So her recent story about Maybelline, should she have marked that as AD as she has a swipe up link? Can't believe she is still going to friends houses after saying she wasn't well on Christmas Eve! My eyes are well and truly opened to how selfish 'influencers' are.
I wonder if Annie and Emily fell out after she split with Paul?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Annie and Emily fell out after she split with Paul?
Yep, that's exactly what happened.
Emily cheated on Paul with a random (before Chick) when she went to dubai towards the end of their marriage. To be fair she told him and that accelerated the demise of their marriage.
Emily is stunning in real life and really didn't need work done. You can google some of her early modelling pics and she is a beauty.
She is best friends with another stunning very tall model, Pamela, and used to be great friends with Nicola Mimnagh.
All the girls fell out with Nicola for some reason, something I have always wondered about.

Emily's ex hubbie, Paul, has moved on with a proper lookalike, Kate, who is also stunning. It's no secret how he makes his money, his family are well known for this, and it appears the money is a real attraction and reason he gets stunning young girls.

Emily's mum had her car torched and paint smeared on her house, allegedly for slagging off Paul. The newspaper article is still online. His pals are dangerous people.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yep, that's exactly what happened.
Emily cheated on Paul with a random (before Chick) when she went to dubai towards the end of their marriage. To be fair she told him and that accelerated the demise of their marriage.
Emily is stunning in real life and really didn't need work done. You can google some of her early modelling pics and she is a beauty.
She is best friends with another stunning very tall model, Pamela, and used to be great friends with Nicola Mimnagh.
All the girls fell out with Nicola for some reason, something I have always wondered about.

Emily's ex hubbie, Paul, has moved on with a proper lookalike, Kate, who is also stunning. It's no secret how he makes his money, his family are well known for this, and it appears the money is a real attraction and reason he gets stunning young girls.

Emily's mum had her car torched and paint smeared on her house, allegedly for slagging off Paul. The newspaper article is still online. His pals are dangerous people.
I knew most of this but how do you know she cheated & came clean? #justbeingnosy lol

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.