Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
So I'm catching up with her posts - lost her dad to covid yet she's carrying on in the Maldives? Along with everything else obvs. Is this burd daft? Apologies this has probably been discussed already but christ this lot really have no shame. That Chick looks rough as fuck too man.

Reactions: 12

Moo9595

VIP Member
How do you know?
If you’re into bags you know when something just looks ‘wrong’. Leather looks cheap.... shape/quilting looks off. Also would a influencer on the level of shak buy a chanel that expensive in WHITE in the most scratch prone dirt prone leather to go with her asos and PLT fits. More than likely no. If it looks like it doesn’t fit it prob doesn’t

Reactions: 11

Mrs Blobby

It’s no wonder she rarely posts her talking on her stories. Between the amount of filler in her face (namely lips) and those veneers ... she comes across an absolute airhead.
Emily is (was) so beautifully natural and had a look that imo most of us would envy. Ironically however she has spent £4K+ on a boob job, not to mention all the filler and Botox and looks common as muck. Shame really.

Lioness1

Chatty Member
Kate is naturally beautiful but the morphing into Emily is a bit embarrassing! Emily was quite plain and natural before Paul then he obviously started to dress her more quirky and got her big on insta with all the designer gear. Now Kate is doing the exact same and wearing stuff that Emily would wear!
I honestly thought when they separated that Emily would’ve been off with a footballer or someone from love island since she was always away promoting with different brands. Not another local dealer!!

rach_111

All these “influencers” are struggling to come up with interesting content (not that anything prior to lockdown was particularly riveting) so they are finding themselves in fucking car parks and against random walls and doors about Glasgow with their newest “you can thank me later” Starbucks order 🙄... I’ve started to wonder (since seeing Jilly Isabella’s latest costume) what comes first, the wall or the matching outfit? What a #blessed life they have, if that is all they have to think about each day.
Jilly is a weapon. Out posing in a pink silky bra and a blazer. Please:rolleyes:

Scotsgirl26

Was going to same the same....her dad has sadly passed away from covoid but this is her 3rd trip abroad & she also went to England for a shopping trip recently 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t like or dislike her but I don’t think she is a fun “influencer” at all. She never chats (unless it’s to promote Iconic makeup 😒) she was all smiles for the camera even though she was Cleary going through heartbreak at the time off her separation. I do respect she still had a job to do but in my opinion being an influencer means opening up & sharing a little as well or at least go quiet & don’t pretend everything is rosy. Now she is off on another holiday amid tier 4 & they have to show they are flying business class, she doesn’t share much off her private life as stated above so why does she need to show off every holiday 🤷‍♀️

Paul actually had another 10/10 before Emily! Not in the Glasgow crowd, she was/is very stunning as well & her family hated him also!

I can’t get over how stunning Darcy is, everyone has different opinions but I personally think Darcy is the most striking out of them all.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I'm not too sure what to make of Emily recently. To be honest before all this I did quite like that she kept her life private and instagram was her job, you could tell that, she used it for modelling clothes and I kind of appreciated that she didnt push the usual influencer stuff like body positivity, when you've had work done, the flashy cars and house stuff, I mean yeah she showed a bit but not in your face, none of the trading scam stuff, I mean it was budget fashion, pretty harmless. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this holiday with everything going on, and the boob job just seems pretty random as well in the middle of a pandemic. The latest q&a trying to justify it all was also weird. I sometimes feel like these influencers struggle to live a normal life, this lockdown just highlights how hard they actually find it, sooner or later real life bites you on the arse.

Walnutss

VIP Member
Off topic kinda Stefani Dean's always on "photoshoots" but the pictures never appear anywhere but insta? Shes not a model right?

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
He is prime example of someone who only gets women because he's a footballer with money, always thought he was a dog since he ditched his first girlfriend for Nicola, she had a lucky escape mind you, seemed a nice normal lass, I'm sure she was a nurse. A bit like Wayne Rooney, doesn't matter if he's got a gorgeous wife and kids he'll still try and shag anything with a pulse, some guys are just like that, and some women just put up with it, would rather be living in a bedsit with my dignity than sitting in my mansion next to my husband while he's snap chatting his bits to god knows who.
He is disgusting! Years back in Karbon (lol) he did that whole thing of moving me with his hands on my waist to get past. There was more than enough room. He was wearing a shirt with different coloured collar and cuffs. I was only about 18 🤣 That’s my stand out memory of him off the park and it makes me shiver. He’s howling as well! Shows what money can do.

• Haha

Mcjlxi

She’s posted about the Maldives now being a surprise for Christmas. Still in tier 4 and not supposed to travel!
surprise from her bf ? So whys he’s tagging the travel company 😂😂😂the same travel company gifting the rest of the morons free trips in lockdown 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick

Curly

VIP Member
She hasn’t developed with her age. She has stuck with the same content for years which is no use for the age of her followers. She’s like the mum trying to act cool and failing

ubermensch

AAAAAHAHAHAHAH EMILY CULLENS WHAT A LEGEND.
that is funny but Emily Cullens is a complete roaster as well.

He’s a drug dealer not a child trafficker, I’m not saying drugs aren’t bad but to accuse someone of selling children to peadophiles is horrendous - I’d definitely would have stood up & said something against it if it was my husband 😂 then again I only heard the rumour after PG posted it 😂😂 she literally said nothing then turned up a week later with chick whos not exactly Mr Legit 🥴
he is linked to the brothels in govanhill. no necessarily people trafficking but def in he sex trade.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Scotsgirl26

Did anyone else find it akward when Emily gave her phone to someone to video them walking together with the locals playing music for them or just me? Lol

• Haha

dramaismymiddlename

The dress is awful!!

also just noticed she has a new marketing business page. I just love how anyone thinks they can now join in on marketing and social media, telling people how to run their businesses because they know how to post on Instagram.
Okay... lets see through the pish and tell it how it is...
Kate was a crystal clear rebound for Emily.
PG would have Emily back tomorrow..
PG probably closes his eyes doggy style and thinks of the Shak....
Kate is a fangirl for Emily
Arguably she is better looking than Emily.. To be fair ...PG is trying to recreate the wife he lost..
Kate is too daft to realise this....
Kate thinks posing in shite Boohoo dresses gets you millions of followers.. Naw... It's the Emily connection....
Kate thinks the world doesn't realise her YSL heels are paid from Smack Dealing Proceeds..
PG controls her now... shes a barbie doll... turning into Shak....
Kate doesn't realise posing in the Emily designed house is creapy AF.....
Kate's posh family doesn't know the Gough's push a ton of brown and white.

Worst part is... if Kate bet a "normal" wealthy guy (she's pretty) then the world would have been so much prettier for her....

• Haha