Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

What I am disgusted about, is that her father died from covid and she deliberately broke lock down rules and put others at danger!! No wonder she was trying to hide it!! She may have followers but I question if she has morals !
shes now posting about it because she let her followers know it was a “surprise”, the travel company assured them it was safe & she lied saying she’s been there from last weekend. She’s a disgrace just like the rest of the brainless twats.

Reactions: 13

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Abbie has her boobs done. She was spotted at a clinic in Edinburgh for the procedure few weeks back. And she’s on a Facebook page where girls discuss their surgery, she’s asking questions about it. Pretty dumb when she then posts on her stories about feeling down/rough because her thyroid and really it’s surgery recovery. Also her latest q&a someone asked if her boobs are fake and she said no but she takes it as a compliment 😭🙄🙈😂 fuck off Abbie
I’m really disappointed in Abbie as I actually really like her. It was nice to see a girl even with her insecurities, living her life and isn’t stuck thin/plastic.

I get the impression her mans a waster as she was on her channel saying there’s times he doesn’t come home from a night out. Absolutely no way would I be putting up with that.

Reactions: 12

livesthegossip_

His funeral was in Cyrus where he lived you have to fly to Cyprus that’s how she didn’t attend scared to fly and rupture a tit implant 😂😂 priorities right there

Everyone was talking about it in Glasgow at the time. Surprised it isn’t on this thread before

Or should we talk about how he caught COVID in the first place again Emily and chick flaunting the COVID stay at home rules went on holiday to his house in Cyprus taking along chicky boys full family. Her old Da caught COVID and passed away but travel ban rules don’t apply to influencers or to wannabe celebrity’s

Last edited:
  • Wow
If it is a big secret why is Chick posting about it?! Like honestly couldn't agree more with people getting unnecessary cosmetic surgery during a pandemic and as for travelling she is clearly flaunting the rules, where is her fine? Have the government not outlined what constitutes "essential work?" I am pretty sure plumping your lips to do an Iconic London highlighter ad and taking a picture of yourself looking to the left in a cheap looking bikini in Dubai/ the Maldives isn't really deemed "essential."

livesthegossip_

Also has anyone else noticed chicks buying followers

a 36 year old man buying followers on Instagram🤣🙈 have a word with your bf emily

• Haha
  • Wow

harribo9001

Chatty Member
Sick of it couldn’t even have a pride party but big Matt been getting his feelings up, I’ve watched people die lonely in a bed with not a soul allowed near them! Time for people to live life again hate her but F the rules 😂

Mcjlxi

Paul in comments trying to be funny likes he’s not the one who cut her hair like his ex wives, buys her clothes like his ex wives & takes the pictures of her like his ex wife 🥴🥴🥴

KB delete the shaxter comment 🥲

Alectrona

Emily did better when it was "never complain, never explain"
The contrived Q&A session only confirms she is reading here and confirms what bothers her most.
She doesn't need to worry about the rest of her followers since they are all bots
There's nothing like a million followers on that account.
Poor old Emily. Her holiday has been ruined. She'll need another one after this to recover. 😂

• Haha
She should stop giving advice! ‘Most of the people I know don’t have degrees’ however most of the people I know wouldn’t post picture of themselves in underwear for money & instant gratification from strangers!! If you are reading this, I will say this to you if we ever meet! Just cause people don’t agree with your behaviour doesn’t mean they are unhappy!

Last edited:

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
someone on another thread about these idiots has messaged the travel company sending them all there! They’ve apologised & said they’ll tell them to stop posting 🤣🤣 how about you stop giving them free holidays during a pandemic!
How the hell does a holiday company make any money from giving out free holidays to these idiots anyway? I think for most of us, the idea of a holiday to Spain, let alone Maldives is so far away right now! 🤣 Which thread is it, so I can have a nose?