Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I missed the stories..think she deleted them..what was she doing? Was she a mess?

She needs a intervention, And I don't know what filter she is using on her face but its a mess. She doesn't have any friends or people I think that will step in. She needs rehab

Damn I missed the stories..think she deleted them..what was she doing? Was she a mess?
Talking really strange almost whispering about getting fluff on her outfit so then changed into just a bra asking if that would be acceptable or something, that way someone tries to talk normal to hide they’re drunk etc very bizarre and the filter she uses is like some bratz doll/alien so doesn’t help.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s lost the plot. Stories on IG and snap chat are soo strange, on her own, talking really slow and weird to herself while filming herself. See if I found out she was a junkie I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

I went to get my makeup done a few years back and honestly she was soo late like 45mins late and I could tell she was completely out her face from night before. Rushed my makeup, it was a mess and had the check to charge me £45

Reactions: 2
I honestly think she’s lost the plot. Stories on IG and snap chat are soo strange, on her own, talking really slow and weird to herself while filming herself. See if I found out she was a junkie I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

I went to get my makeup done a few years back and honestly she was soo late like 45mins late and I could tell she was completely out her face from night before. Rushed my makeup, it was a mess and had the check to charge me £45
She looks off her face in her stories today too!!!!

Reactions: 5
The shirt looks great but why has she put that corset boob holder thing on top? Surely she didn’t walk around town like that? 😂😂

What on earth is she wearing, has no one told her that’s underwear, seriously cannot believe you would t say that looks ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 2
Ooft wtf is that ive got the but by f..k I would never wear it like Emily . Was that before her boob job she very flat here Emily u read here hen ur styles up yer ass.

Kim brennan? Why does she constantly use filters?!
Kim’s wasted herself so badly. She passed me outside the play park in Petersburn where her mum stays and she looked god awful. She said she doesn’t smoke and never has yet she was smoking what looked like a roll up or something with a housecoat wrapped round her, she was sickly thin and walking like she was spaced out. I couldn’t help but take a second look to be sure it was her. I watched her for a bit and seen a young guy on a bike cycle up to her and they stood talking and then exchanged something. Literally no word of a lie it had sketchy written all over it. Poor lassie has ruined herself. Doesn't look like her family cares enough to get her help either.

Reactions: 7
Is that her mum taking photos of her in the reflection?!!
View attachment 608055
I could not look at my daughter after what she did to her father and I know her friend who told us on whats app she's even gutted with emily didn't want cancel her boob job .Also chics been caught with old flame .girl looks half his age he dated her bode steff dean Emily everyone knows .Is Emily playn dumb member chic went AWOL kinda makes .getting ur ma taking photos like disrespectful woman's been broken her house,emilys shitshow, her car and her sons again fru emily going with the men she has a sort and lastly her poor we dad dieing of covid💙. So Emily go and give your father his last wish a delete all your pictures with half a pair knickers so go back to drawing board Emily I did like I've spoke to you. Now I can't stand you for being selfish u would not be here if ur wasnt dad was not here. DO YOU KNOW EMILY LIKES THE GOOD OLD SWIGING AND THREESOME BUT NEEDS TO ANOTHER LADY .IMO SHES ONE DAUGHTER I DISOWN THAT DIRTY ROTTEN PEiCE OFF S..T.. LETS HOPE WEE DG WINS. EMILY U DESERVE ALL A THE KARMA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I could not look at my daughter after what she did to her father and I know her friend who told us on whats app she's even gutted with emily didn't want cancel her boob job .Also chics been caught with old flame .girl looks half his age he dated her bode steff dean Emily everyone knows .Is Emily playn dumb member chic went AWOL kinda makes .getting ur ma taking photos like disrespectful woman's been broken her house,emilys shitshow, her car and her sons again fru emily going with the men she has a sort and lastly her poor we dad dieing of covid💙. So Emily go and give your father his last wish a delete all your pictures with half a pair knickers so go back to drawing board Emily I did like I've spoke to you. Now I can't stand you for being selfish u would not be here if ur wasnt dad was not here. DO YOU KNOW EMILY LIKES THE GOOD OLD SWIGING AND THREESOME BUT NEEDS TO ANOTHER LADY .IMO SHES ONE DAUGHTER I DISOWN THAT DIRTY ROTTEN PEiCE OFF S..T.. LETS HOPE WEE DG WINS. EMILY U DESERVE ALL A THE KARMA
Darcy has a man???

Reactions: 1
Speaking of stef deans, those beach photos... does she genuinely believe she fools her audience into thinking she doesn’t photo shoot her waist and that her hair just happens to bend with her curves 😂 poor insecure girls, the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Steff Deans is the biggest catfish in Glasgow! She loves herself too much it’s cringe as f##k!

Speaking of stef deans, those beach photos... does she genuinely believe she fools her audience into thinking she doesn’t photo shoot her waist and that her hair just happens to bend with her curves 😂 poor insecure girls, the lot of them.
😂😂😂
Have Emily and Chic split then? If he cheats on her he’s a mug...the man is punching so hard! He ain’t a looker.. also..who is darcy?? what’s her surname?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.