Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think that darcy is attractive at all. Sbes came from money and managd to have the luxury lifestyle other than th

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 thought the same..it’s the same slang as his insta posts
[/QUOTE]
Omg im Paul noway haha. No wonder ppl dont good info but its hi Paul hope that thing gets caught ruining people like kim brennan who is doing but I won't say anything . Please don't put me in gough in the same category he's ruined the north end with his stuff he's scum .

Are you ok
Totally fine. T.i.a

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg im Paul noway haha. No wonder ppl dont good info but its hi Paul hope that thing gets caught ruining people like kim brennan who is doing but I won't say anything . Please don't put me in gough in the same category he's ruined the north end with his stuff he's scum .

Totally fine. T.i.a
[/QUOTE]
I’m confused 🤔 you saying Paul ruined Kim?

Totally fine. T.i.a
I’m confused 🤔 you saying Paul ruined Kim?
[/QUOTE]
No i said people like kim that are just like the same as her . I've been there were kim is thankfully I had family who cared that was 8yrz ago. The goughs have always been hated were they stay. Kim's s.w must see her eyes alone. She definitely needs rehabilitation help. Take care

Reactions: 4

Totally fine. T.i.a
Honestly, who are you? Because I want to follow you on instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, who are you? Because I want to follow you on instagram 😂
Sorry why would you want my insta handle on a gossip page for one ain't gonna give myself away. no wonder people are not giving any Goss because of the High Paul's. Paul is nothing but scum his sister god rest her soul overdosed and he's still punting the guy is rotten to the core his day will come like his friend's.

Reactions: 4
Sorry why would you want my insta handle on a gossip page for one ain't gonna give myself away. no wonder people are not giving any Goss because of the High Paul's. Paul is nothing but scum his sister god rest her soul overdosed and he's still punting the guy is rotten to the core his day will come like his friend's.
It was a joke from @Elle__Dee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It was a joke from @Elle__Dee
Yeah I know 💞l because its all true I've had Good few run ins with a friend of theirs because of my family but they are all we Boys imo. Debt up to neck with doing their their bosses gear dobbers the lota them . Xxx p.s sometimes I do type slang I don't mean to but it won't be a problem now I won't be called gough 😂😂. Have a lovely day 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m struggling to understand why Kate is morphing herself into Emily
Or did they always look similar and hes went out his way to find someone who looks like his ex
Did u see the dig about kate being a natural beauty 😂

Reactions: 6
Or did they always look similar and hes went out his way to find someone who looks like his ex
Did u see the dig about kate being a natural beauty 😂
Nope. Kate used have her own style but always ALWAYS idolised Emily… liking all her pictures before she got with Paul. Kate years ago looked nothing like Emily. She’s got dark eyes, big nose…. Now she’s dyed her hair lighter, cut it all off and wears the exact same outfits Emily has worn, down to the same belts and shoes. She’s also taking pictures posing the exact same way Emily does. Freak 😂
Yeah the whole naturally beautiful dig… him and his family still making digs years later. Tragic really😂😂 if I was Kate I would be sick of the constant digs and references to an ex!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t sleep last night and found this thread, so thanks girls! I’m off to go follow them on insta 🤣

After 586 years of growing my hair, I now want it short like Emily’s 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.