Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chic seems to be awol on insta. Wouldn't be surprised if he cheated, all those lads are the same, but imagine having the brass neck to actually do it. Everyone will know. They've no shame at all

Reactions: 4
Steff Deans is the biggest catfish in Glasgow! She loves herself too much it’s cringe as f##k!

😂😂😂
Have Emily and Chic split then? If he cheats on her he’s a mug...the man is punching so hard! He ain’t a looker.. also..who is darcy?? what’s her surname?
Darcy Gillies, she used to work with that Jennifer Mcleish in a salon in Duke St, thats shut down now but think there's probably tea on that. Jen was also the J part of AJ cosmetics in Killie, that was a tit show too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol @ Stef Deans photo shoot on the beach, you can see where she’s blurred the tit job scars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant get my head around the companies house info 🤣 what does it all mean?
If you search https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company for someone's name then it tells you all dealings they have with companies. You can also click on the filing history to see their latest accounts and see how much money is in their business bank account.
Funny to see Emily's middle name is "nada".....yet she apparently has the opposite of "nada"....

Reactions: 2
You have to wonder for someone who has some £££ in the bank I always wonder why does she not own her own place? Or what lots of people do and invest in properties. The first thing I did when I could afford to was buy my own place.

OMG yes I know who she is..I always wonder how she funds that jet set lifestyle..I know her dads a businessman but surely they can’t be that rich 🤑

Darcy Gillies, she used to work with that Jennifer Mcleish in a salon in Duke St, thats shut down now but think there's probably tea on that. Jen was also the J part of AJ cosmetics in Killie, that was a tit show too 🤣
😂😂😂 thought the same..it’s the same slang as his insta posts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG yes I know who she is..I always wonder how she funds that jet set lifestyle..I know her dads a businessman but surely they can’t be that rich 🤑

😂😂😂 thought the same..it’s the same slang as his insta posts
30 year old still living at home being funded by bank of mum and/or dad but making out you’re the big shot on insta. It’s fuckin shameful.

• Haha
If you search https://www.gov.uk/get-information-about-a-company for someone's name then it tells you all dealings they have with companies. You can also click on the filing history to see their latest accounts and see how much money is in their business bank account.
Funny to see Emily's middle name is "nada".....yet she apparently has the opposite of "nada"....
she owes the tax man nearly 100k and has taken a loan out against her company of which she owes 55k. Out of 216k of cash/assets 150k is due to be repaid. That leaves 66k in the company, bear in mind when it’s removed from the company she has to pay income tax and NI on it.
When you actually read the accounts the top line numbers are very quickly whittled away.

she owes the tax man nearly 100k and has taken a loan out against her company of which she owes 55k. Out of 216k of cash/assets 150k is due to be repaid. That leaves 66k in the company, bear in mind when it’s removed from the company she has to pay income tax and NI on it.
When you actually read the accounts the top line numbers are very quickly whittled away.
Not entirely accurate, you pay Dividend Tax (not income tax) on post-Corp Tax profits and there is no NI on dividends. Dividend Tax is 7.5% at basic rate and 32.5% at higher, much less than Income Tax. Otherwise I agree with you.

I could not look at my daughter after what she did to her father and I know her friend who told us on whats app she's even gutted with emily didn't want cancel her boob job .Also chics been caught with old flame .girl looks half his age he dated her bode steff dean Emily everyone knows .Is Emily playn dumb member chic went AWOL kinda makes .getting ur ma taking photos like disrespectful woman's been broken her house,emilys shitshow, her car and her sons again fru emily going with the men she has a sort and lastly her poor we dad dieing of covid💙. So Emily go and give your father his last wish a delete all your pictures with half a pair knickers so go back to drawing board Emily I did like I've spoke to you. Now I can't stand you for being selfish u would not be here if ur wasnt dad was not here. DO YOU KNOW EMILY LIKES THE GOOD OLD SWIGING AND THREESOME BUT NEEDS TO ANOTHER LADY .IMO SHES ONE DAUGHTER I DISOWN THAT DIRTY ROTTEN PEiCE OFF S..T.. LETS HOPE WEE DG WINS. EMILY U DESERVE ALL A THE KARMA
Are you ok

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do people know Chick cheated? I would be shocked if she didnt go to the funeral seems too harsh for anyone to do that unless there was a genuine reason she couldn't (not her boobs).

Also think it is weird her mum takes the underwear snaps like would you not be mortified??

• Haha
Someone should really try to help

But what can you do when Chick, Emily and her maw have all gone to Portugal for his da’s 60th. They are beyond help ! 🙈

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.