Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her company is what she puts her earnings through ………and his family are not on her company or vice versa
With respect, you are talking nonsense….
Look at the filing history, confirmation statement dated 23rd Aug 2021…
His family and her mum own 100 shares each as she does in her company. This allows all of them to receive dividends from her profits.
The difference is she has voting rights, they don’t.

Reactions: 2
With respect, you are talking nonsense….
Look at the filing history, confirmation statement dated 23rd Aug 2021…
His family and her mum own 100 shares each as she does in her company. This allows all of them to receive dividends from her profits.
The difference is she has voting rights, they don’t.
My bad I misread what you said before, i thought you meant they were named officers. Maybe his family are on there and he gets the £££ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
It's because some of his drug money gets funnelled through there, I don't mind chick he doesn't seem as flirty as PG who hits on anything with a pulse. Just give me the creeps

Reactions: 2
It's because some of his drug money gets funnelled through there, I don't mind chick he doesn't seem as flirty as PG who hits on anything with a pulse. Just give me the creeps
Aye but chick forced steffani to get an abortion so there's that

Reactions: 4
Aye but chick forced steffani to get an abortion so there's that
Fair point! Very incestious circle can see Annie leaving P for PG if she got a chance 😂 still think PG is pinning over ES As he's mad we KB A 2.0 version of her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was he not also shagging Nicola Mimnagh who was Emily's bestie at one point?
Incestuous circle...
It's gross is what it is. These people all go to the same places and have slept with all the same guys yet turn their nose up at some guy who is a shelf stacker in asda. Can't stand Emily her and her maw wur like mama June and honey booboo at one point.

Fair point! Very incestious circle can see Annie leaving P for PG if she got a chance 😂 still think PG is pinning over ES As he's mad we KB A 2.0 version of her
Aye if I was Annie's man I'd def have something to say about the way she is with Paul

It's gross is what it is. These people all go to the same places and have slept with all the same guys yet turn their nose up at some guy who is a shelf stacker in asda. Can't stand Emily her and her maw wur like mama June and honey booboo at one point.

Aye if I was Annie's man I'd def have something to say about the way she is with Paul
It's the money she runs after, could tell you some stories about them, especially her Paul, heard he's a cheat and heard worse things and she still stays 🤣

It's the money she runs after, could tell you some stories about them, especially her Paul, heard he's a cheat and heard worse things and she still stays 🤣
Wonder if we’ve heard the same stories. Ones I’ve heard range from he punts broon to kneecapping someone 😇

• Wow
I just find it cringe that she always has designer shopping bags in her pics now but never use to.

He takes ES to Dubai then KB cmon like ho to other places it would be good if he got caught for his drugs business

Reactions: 1