Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That top Kate’s posted is one Emily wore a while back with her Dior padlock necklace

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Emily’s styling when it’s not an AD is actually been pretty good recently. The fast fashion stuff is awful but her off duty outfits are so much better

I have a feeling they are getting engaged on this holiday I dunno why but I just sense it!

I just wish she would chat a bit on her stories or something...she only ever chats when she's promoting Iconic makeup or something similar & never any other time. The constant pursed lips at the end of every video is annoying as well.

Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her, she’s a personality vaccum..she doesn’t engage with her followers in any way. Really dull content 😴

Reactions: 5
I'm glad I don't give her a follow but I do sneak on her page now & then just for a nosey 😅 not that there's anything interesting to see.

Reactions: 3
Has she had her lips done again? They def look bigger.

has she ever actually spoken about her nose job? It looks great but I wondered if she ever mentioned it like she did with her boobs?

Reactions: 1
Not sure if it was this thread but someone said Nicola Mimnagh was pregnant again. She’s posted pics today and I’m sure there is a bump.

Reactions: 2
What’s not true, the fact she’s pregnant? Or the fact he left his wife for her?
The fact he left his wife. I don’t want to give too much away, but he definitely met Nicola after. She is his sisters neighbour.

Reactions: 3
Pregnancy confirmed tonight as was her baby shower today.
Also find it odd that Kyle’s new wife never posts about his kids with Nicola.

Reactions: 1
Somewhere in the old thread someone said he doesn’t take to do with his kids with Nicola

• Wow
Reactions: 2