Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walnutss

VIP Member
The last shak thread got shut down because people kept talking shite about random people on it, I don't know who any of those people are but is there another thread maybe that that could go on?
Oh I know better keep the thread space for shak it's hard to keep up in here it moves that fast 😂
Waste of a thread she's literally the most boring person ever

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The last shak thread got shut down because people kept talking shite about random people on it, I don't know who any of those people are but is there another thread maybe that that could go on?

Reactions: 13

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Folk like them make my blood boil, ill gotten gains and profiting through other folks misery but woe is me when they getting broken into!

• Heart

sjo

Not being funny but the fact her and that greasy lad are on holiday again is insane. You are telling me that they are able to travel that much, build a house, pay bills, buy ugly designer shit..... sorry hunni but you are not fooling anyone. Dr ug dealer galore he is, someone needs to report him bring them back down to the real world

Their gear is all fake.
The holidays are all freebies.

They are not building their own house - it’s bought off plan by a developer that was happy to adjust floor plans. Also remember it’s in Cumbernauld.

• Haha

dramaismymiddlename

I have no sympathy for these dafties who date known drug dealers for the powder and bags....
My man is a hard working tradesman, I may not have all the bags and jewels but equally I can sleep at night without worrying about being attacked...
Hell mend them....

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Eastendgirl2020

I know she’s boring af but can the thread stick to Shak or it will get closed :ROFLMAO:
genuinely can’t believe she makes a living by being completely mute on social media. A little interaction goes a long way.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I could see the appeal if she was young & silly *not personally, but just for arguments sake* but why would you plan your future house/marriage/children *potentially* with drug dealers. Surely her family must hear all the rumours as well & she seems to be from a nice family.
I think once you are into the influencer lifestyle your entire thought process becomes as vacuous as the lifestyle itself so men like him are just the type to fit into that ……… Lots of men out there earn big money in a legitimate way but i imagine most of them are interested in people who have a little bit of substance to their existence …….. That seems to be the case for the ‘well off’ men that I know personally or through work anyway….
I wonder what would happen if something come out about him and his links to cr!m3 would she kick him to the cerb and remove all existence of him and act like nothing happened like she done with paul????

Scotsgirl26

I find it fascinating that no one outside of Glasgow/surrounding areas know anything about Emily's taste in men. I don't think many people will even know she was married the way she went about it all.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I just think her content is so boring and superficial. We get it, you are constantly on holiday, a size 00 with fake boobs, nose and whatever else, wearing clothes that no 30 odd year old in the real world would go out the house in. I mean I guess that's her thing and it clearly makes her a lot of money. As someone a similar age to her I just find it really unrelatable and obviously the elephant in the room is it was all started and funded with dodgy money and she knows it fine well.

Reactions: 11

ilovetrashtv

I know someone has already posted these pictures but I can’t believe what she looks like here. Literally nothing like her own page. Fake fake fake. Look at those under eyes and that gummy smile jeezo.
She looks like one of those women who don’t work and complain in restaurants that there’s too many bubbles in her sparkling water (this is a true story about a witch I once had to deal with). There’s absolutely nothing wrong with the way she actually looks but when you’re editing yourself to look different in order to shill some fast fashion to line your own pockets under false pretences then that’s not ok.

• Heart
  • Haha

dramaismymiddlename

The fact he left his wife. I don’t want to give too much away, but he definitely met Nicola after. She is his sisters neighbour.
I stand corrected. This is the beauty of tattle, the rumours can be corrected

Nicolas ex is a rat!! How does Vanessa put up with that? I wouldn’t be with a man that could turn his back on his children..bad enough he’s a cheat! Didn’t he cheat on her too? Tried to chat up a girl in Starbucks Silverburn 😂😂 oooh the glamour 😎😎
I know a few stories which would make your head spin. The tattoo of Vanessa on his arm was her idea to cover up the tattoos of his kids names with Nicola

• Wow
  • Sick

nawyedidnae

Off topic, but steffani deans, does she have a thread? She bloody needs one. I think she’s the worst out there- totally self absorbed.
What are those lift pics all about? I can’t understand this Instagram “influencer” world. I can’t roll my eyes far enough back in my head for this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

gossiplovexx

Chatty Member
It’s a shame it’s happened but slightly iconic they have asked the police for help given how she got all her bags etc in the first place 🤣.

• Haha
I really can't cope with the fact shak is still doing that walk strut thing, turning the head to the left along with that smile pout that is BEYOND punchable....has her content never evolved she continues to do the same shit since day 1, BORINGGGGGGGGG

• Haha
  • Heart