Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to keep derailing.. does anyone know anything about Carla Kent? Always wondered if she had surgery or Lipo? She deleted all her old pics and I just can’t work out how you’d get a body like that in the gym?
Omg she comes up on my explore feed every now and again and I have a look. Doesn’t look natural to me. How big was she before? Looks like she has stretch mark on her tummy, which I actually think is a really positive thing to see.

Reactions: 1
Omg she comes up on my explore feed every now and again and I have a look. Doesn’t look natural to me. How big was she before? Looks like she has stretch mark on her tummy, which I actually think is a really positive thing to see.
She was quite heavy before but a really pretty girl! It just seems like she’s lost it all around her waist but nowhere else? No judgement if she has, I think she looks good😊

Reactions: 2
She was quite heavy before but a really pretty girl! It just seems like she’s lost it all around her waist but nowhere else? No judgement if she has, I think she looks good😊
I always thought you can’t target weight loss from one particular area 🤔 wish I’d seen her before pics now! 😂

Sorry to keep derailing.. does anyone know anything about Carla Kent? Always wondered if she had surgery or Lipo? She deleted all her old pics and I just can’t work out how you’d get a body like that in the gym?
She had filler,a bbl the works as well as facial work.i knew her during her makeup industry days.she was lovely now she just looks puffed up

She had filler,a bbl the works as well as facial work.i knew her during her makeup industry days.she was lovely now she just looks puffed up
Yeah bbl lipo etc which is fine & she looks fab, nice to see curves online but i wish she’d be honest about it, only because shes promoting fitness and took her followers on the journey of how she slimmed down… then all of a sudden has this flat af tummy & perfectly sculpted hips (no doubt she does work hard in the gym) but she isnt promoting achievable results, otherwise she wouldn’t have gotten surgery.

Yeah bbl lipo etc which is fine & she looks fab, nice to see curves online but i wish she’d be honest about it, only because shes promoting fitness and took her followers on the journey of how she slimmed down… then all of a sudden has this flat af tummy & perfectly sculpted hips (no doubt she does work hard in the gym) but she isnt promoting achievable results, otherwise she wouldn’t have gotten surgery.
Yeah when u look bk at older pictures her hips are nowhere near the shape they are now.shes definitely had other surgery

Reactions: 3
Yeah when u look bk at older pictures her hips are nowhere near the shape they are now.shes definitely had other surgery
Yeah i think she’s had a few rounds, but even still why hide it? won’t make anyone think any less of her, because most people can see it anyway…some of the company she keeps at times is a bit suss but apart from that, she seems a lovely girl.

Didn’t she used to go out with a Celtic player for years, James McCarthy? He’s now with a girl
Olivia and she maybe dated Ella Ravenscroft’s fiancé too? She’s one that has wrecked her looks with bad fillers. She’s got great style, remember her from back in the day going out in Glasgow.
that’s her yes!

Yeah he’s been about 😂 not meant to be a nice guy apparently forced steff to have an abortion then dumped her anyway
Yes that's true heard that previously. Was there a story about them engaged previously or her just kidding on with a ring on her finger for a whole 2 seconds

Has someone reported ES for not promoting her Instagram freebies, she all of a sudden has paid partnership back on her pictures, naughty girl lol

She had surgery, she went to comfort zone in turkey, she did post about it at the time claimed it was just lipo but clearly a bbl too, she deleted everything to do with surgery supposed to do a vlog and never did.

Reactions: 3
Didn't steffanideans date chick bk in the day im sure that's where her Emily obsession came from?
Chick has shagged half of glasgow

His ex Darcy, received several letters in the post to her parents house over the years, from girls proving that they'd slept with him/were having an affair with him. It got so bad they put up a hidden camera to find out if it was some manipulative ex.

Idk how he gets all the birds (clearly money) as he's barking lol

I guess he suits Emily with the cheating. They'll no doubt cheat on each other soon too given that was one of many affairs he was having behind Darcy's back.

Reactions: 4