Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she buys things preloved a lot so they are authentic but used & without all original packaging

Reactions: 3
Actually I just realised there is a pic on chick's page and she has a dior shopping bag in it so could very much be real....this time 😋

Reactions: 2
My old nail girl claims to know there’s a woman in Glasgow who rents out good fake designer bags to influencers including Emily. No idea if it’s true or not as you know nail girl stories

Reactions: 5
My old nail girl claims to know there’s a woman in Glasgow who rents out good fake designer bags to influencers including Emily. No idea if it’s true or not as you know nail girl stories
There are various websites you can rent high end bags from and you pay a rental fee for however long you want it for. I’m guessing a lot of influencers use this type of service so it looks like they are keeping up.

Btw my eyes are well and truly opened after reading this thread on Emily. I followed her years ago when she first got married to her ex and I used to love her style but she got boring and had no personality so I stopped following her. I used to just think it was all privilege. Guess now I know the real truth 🤣

Reactions: 6
There are various websites you can rent high end bags from and you pay a rental fee for however long you want it for. I’m guessing a lot of influencers use this type of service so it looks like they are keeping up.

Btw my eyes are well and truly opened after reading this thread on Emily. I followed her years ago when she first got married to her ex and I used to love her style but she got boring and had no personality so I stopped following her. I used to just think it was all privilege. Guess now I know the real truth 🤣
Your user name 🤣👏🏼 Totally read your post in her accent 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Picture with Dior carrier bag and now an unboxing of those awful shoes, she must be reading this thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know nobody is doubting your £300 trainers, it’s the chanel flap receipt we want to see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5