Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread, used to follow Emily and then she was too unrealistic so unfollowed but came across her again recently! What happened between her and the ex husband?

Reactions: 2
New to this thread, used to follow Emily and then she was too unrealistic so unfollowed but came across her again recently! What happened between her and the ex husband?
She shagged a guy in Dubai when on holiday then decided to leave her husband for his friend with the equally dodgy "career" and shite tattoos...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do find emily annoying but Paul seems weird and controlling..... maybe its a good thing she left. Look at his new bird..... hes modelled her on shak

Reactions: 2
Paul has a need to be controlling makes up for the size of his dick, ES shared pictures with friends and it's tiny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see her old pal Nicola Mimnagh is engaged and pregnant to her latest rich man.... no coincidence both happened at same time... wonder if his divorce is finalised yet...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see her old pal Nicola Mimnagh is engaged and pregnant to her latest rich man.... no coincidence both happened at same time... wonder if his divorce is finalised yet...
What’s the tea on this? I remember her posting her new man on stories.

Reactions: 1