Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eplanning.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=neighbourComments&keyVal=QVVMTVBALQK00

eplanning.northlanarkshire.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=neighbourComments&keyVal=QVVMTVBALQK00
You just need to put in https://

Reactions: 3
Poor neighbours! Looks like Madame shak want the biggest house in the street with gates and bigger drive etc..maybe she’s obsessed with security since the ex went after her maws car 🫣🫣🫣

Her new property is in craigmarloch, Cumbernauld, she has already hacked the neighbours judging by the comments on north Lanarkshire planning pages lol

Reactions: 4
Even funnier is the fact the complainers addresses are public knowledge on the council website..... they clearly don't know who Chicketa'ss uncle's Mincey is :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For me it’s laughable that they are moving to Cumbernauld, once voted for the Carbuncle Awards fir the worst town, does t really live up to the lifestyle they wa t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For me it’s laughable that they are moving to Cumbernauld, once voted for the Carbuncle Awards fir the worst town, does t really live up to the lifestyle they wa t lol
I’ve always thought (and same with Paul) that they have a lot of money but not a lot going through their banks so they can only get approved for mortgages for houses in certain areas where the price tag is lower. Just my theory.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I'm convinced Emily buys her followers

I'm from Glasgow literally no one has a clue who she is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha that’s not true.
You'd be surprised...

Anytime I've mentioned to people about her whilst on the discussion of influencers they say they've never heard of her🤣 yet they know people like Abbie Blyth, Molly McFarlane etc. You only need to scroll through her followers to realise how many are fake 🙄 for someone who's got 1.5m followers you'd think she would be like a celebrity

You'd be surprised...

Anytime I've mentioned to people about her whilst on the discussion of influencers they say they've never heard of her🤣 yet they know people like Abbie Blyth, Molly McFarlane etc. You only need to scroll through her followers to realise how many are fake 🙄 for someone who's got 1.5m followers you'd think she would be like a celebrity
I’ve got to agree, so many people i know who have no idea who she is especially when it comes to younger girls and the ones that do have the opinion she’s past it 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought (and same with Paul) that they have a lot of money but not a lot going through their banks so they can only get approved for mortgages for houses in certain areas where the price tag is lower. Just my theory.
Totally agree with this, let's be serious if they were able to afford to live in bothwell or uddingston etc they would be buying in these areas to match the presence they try to put out there.... they are prob paying for the materials etc in cash to funnel the drug money hahahah

• Haha
I’ve got to agree, so many people i know who have no idea who she is especially when it comes to younger girls and the ones that do have the opinion she’s past it 🙈
To prove our point (because im petty af) I asked 13 people today at work and in a group chat (all early, mid to late twenties from glasgow and girls with instagram) if they knew who Emily was and no word of a lie not one of them knew who she was haha wtf

To prove our point (because im petty af) I asked 13 people today at work and in a group chat (all early, mid to late twenties from glasgow and girls with instagram) if they knew who Emily was and no word of a lie not one of them knew who she was haha wtf
I actually don’t mind her but no joke everyone I mention her too they don’t know her which I find so weird as it’s young people who are all over insta

• Heart
Off topic, but steffani deans, does she have a thread? She bloody needs one. I think she’s the worst out there- totally self absorbed.
What are those lift pics all about? I can’t understand this Instagram “influencer” world. I can’t roll my eyes far enough back in my head for this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

very quiet, I don’t post in it as she would actually take satisfaction in thinking she’s popular enough to have a thread, she’s so desperate

• Haha
What are those lift pics all about? I can’t understand this Instagram “influencer” world. I can’t roll my eyes far enough back in my head for this one.
The one from Rosso restaurant a few days ago looks like they’ve been splattered by a passing motorbike 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think she’s quite old school now. Girls in their 20s follow megano, Abbie, Molly etc. Shak is in a different age group though she still dresses like a 20 year old 😂

• Heart
Emily's followers are all ageing and want less revealing outfits, a 20 year is not wanting outfit inspo from a 32 year old it's embarrassing. She's desperately clinging on to that younger look because she only has her looks and body, she never talks on stories or shows any personality. I think she'll continue to lose relevance and then just become washed up and obsolete

• Heart
It’s the fact all their lifestyle is clearly funded by sniff.
Chick is the only company director that I know of who is on constant holiday and never actually works.
how the polis don’t climb all over this I’ll never know

• Heart