Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so does the house overlook the train station car park 😂😂
The video of the master bedroom, it looks like you could roll out of bed and right onto a commuter
Think it’s the tennis court but not exactly what you would want whilst your eating your cornflakes lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone do a thread on fal carberey or whatever her name is !!!
Where are her babies ?!!
Too busy out jogging juicing and drinking wine !! Oh and wearing white jeans !!! Nut !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so does the house overlook the train station car park 😂😂
The video of the master bedroom, it looks like you could roll out of bed and right onto a commuter
It looks onto the car park for the golf club and tennis courts. It’s the most RIDICULOUS plot I’ve ever seen in my life 😂 me and my pal took a drive through one day to see it and couldn’t believe the state of them. Some view 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone do a thread on fal carberey or whatever her name is !!!
Where are her babies ?!!
Too busy out jogging juicing and drinking wine !! Oh and wearing white jeans !!! Nut !!!
She’s going to get the shock of her life when the babies get out of hospital

Reactions: 2
Random comment but I think it will be very interesting to see Emily's content once she has children...she travels so much that I can't see her doing the same content at all. I think she could even go full mummy blogger but then that isn't her aesthetic at all in anyway

Random comment but I think it will be very interesting to see Emily's content once she has children...she travels so much that I can't see her doing the same content at all. I think she could even go full mummy blogger but then that isn't her aesthetic at all in anyway
*if she has children

Not being funny but the fact her and that greasy lad are on holiday again is insane. You are telling me that they are able to travel that much, build a house, pay bills, buy ugly designer tit..... sorry hunni but you are not fooling anyone. Dr ug dealer galore he is, someone needs to report him bring them back down to the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes of course....I was just alluding to the fact that she wants children & that's her plan but of course we all know it's not ways as easy or straight forward as that
100!

although I didn’t know she wanted children…
Good luck to her

I follow a few of her friends too, they all mix in the same circles and all seem to splash the cash, have designer clothes, go to 5 star hotels, travel for half the year. They must be dodgy, I know people who earn amazing money and they don’t have the lifestyle that they do at that age.

Not being funny but the fact her and that greasy lad are on holiday again is insane. You are telling me that they are able to travel that much, build a house, pay bills, buy ugly designer tit..... sorry hunni but you are not fooling anyone. Dr ug dealer galore he is, someone needs to report him bring them back down to the real world

Reactions: 4
100!

although I didn’t know she wanted children…
Good luck to her
Shak with a baby LOL

I follow a few of her friends too, they all mix in the same circles and all seem to splash the cash, have designer clothes, go to 5 star hotels, travel for half the year. They must be dodgy, I know people who earn amazing money and they don’t have the lifestyle that they do at that age.
Totally agree, wonder what shak will do when greasy hair will be sitting in a prison cell... no idea why people still engage follow her, she is so unrelatable and likeable

These people prob don’t have any £ in the bank tho because they spunk every last penny they have on designer gear & shite to look good for social media. It makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
I believe she got money when her mum sold her house. I’m assuming that has helped with her house build and also greasys house sale too.

If she wants to be a mummy blogger she’s going to have to actually speak. Just now she’s just a clothes horse and has nothing to say/ zero personality