Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicolas ex is a rat!! How does Vanessa put up with that? I wouldn’t be with a man that could turn his back on his children..bad enough he’s a cheat! Didn’t he cheat on her too? Tried to chat up a girl in Starbucks Silverburn 😂😂 oooh the glamour 😎😎

Reactions: 4
Nicolas ex is a rat!! How does Vanessa put up with that? I wouldn’t be with a man that could turn his back on his children..bad enough he’s a cheat! Didn’t he cheat on her too? Tried to chat up a girl in Starbucks Silverburn 😂😂 oooh the glamour 😎😎
She’d put up with anything to stay with him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The fact he left his wife. I don’t want to give too much away, but he definitely met Nicola after. She is his sisters neighbour.
I stand corrected. This is the beauty of tattle, the rumours can be corrected

I know a few stories which would make your head spin. The tattoo of Vanessa on his arm was her idea to cover up the tattoos of his kids names with Nicola

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
OMG!! She made him cover up his kids names? that’s disgusting 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 poor innocent children!

I know a few stories which would make your head spin. The tattoo of Vanessa on his arm was her idea to cover up the tattoos of his kids names with Nicola

Reactions: 6

Sounds like Vanessa and Kyle are well matched - both arse holes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Come on you need to tell us now! Popcorn at the ready. I’ve heard the usual about him, gambling problem, always texting other girls …

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Come on you need to tell us now! Popcorn at the ready. I’ve heard the usual about him, gambling problem, always texting other girls …
He owes someone I know 5,000 from way back when they both played in the premiership
He paid an investment in a pub for him thinking he would get it back since he was on good money at rangers.

He was at it back then saw his ex Terri hit him in karbon cos she caught him trying to batter inti Colleen mcgovern and her skank pals

He owes someone I know 5,000 from way back when they both played in the premiership
He paid an investment in a pub for him thinking he would get it back since he was on good money at rangers.

He was at it back then saw his ex Terri hit him in karbon cos she caught him trying to batter inti Colleen mcgovern and her skank pals
He would sit on the fone with Vanessa when he was still with nicola telling her he was single
He's a pure loser ud have to be mad

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not to hijack this thread any further but does anyone follow that fal carberry who has the juicy places and blow salons? She’s just had twins and I swear to god she was out running about the Clyde after a week giving birth!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to hijack this thread any further but does anyone follow that fal carberry who has the juicy places and blow salons? She’s just had twins and I swear to god she was out running about the Clyde after a week giving birth!!!!!!!
Another Crank

Reactions: 1
Don’t start me on her

her dad owns/owned loads of pubs.
thr Amount of work she’s had done to her face 😱😱😱

Reactions: 1
I’ve saw her name mentioned on other threads,.my god she loves herself! Yeah someone start a thread!

Surely she will put long plants/trees along that fence? Gorgeous bifolds & they are looking onto a carpark?

Reactions: 2
so does the house overlook the train station car park 😂😂
The video of the master bedroom, it looks like you could roll out of bed and right onto a commuter

Reactions: 3