Emily Shak #2 Your instas a bore and you're a dealers snore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but the fact her and that greasy lad are on holiday again is insane. You are telling me that they are able to travel that much, build a house, pay bills, buy ugly designer tit..... sorry hunni but you are not fooling anyone. Dr ug dealer galore he is, someone needs to report him bring them back down to the real world

Their gear is all fake.
The holidays are all freebies.

They are not building their own house - it’s bought off plan by a developer that was happy to adjust floor plans. Also remember it’s in Cumbernauld.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was going to say it’s not a self build or anything They were listed for offers over 575k. There is about 7 plots and they all literally sit on top of each other. Shes been bumped a belter cos when it goes tits up with CC they will never get back that money. There is one on for sale the now I’ve just seen

100% everything is fake. All treatments and meals out are gifted. Everything else of credit cards Im sure of it

Reactions: 8
Their gear is all fake.
The holidays are all freebies.

They are not building their own house - it’s bought off plan by a developer that was happy to adjust floor plans. Also remember it’s in Cumbernauld.
House is in a golf club car park 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was going to say it’s not a self build or anything They were listed for offers over 575k. There is about 7 plots and they all literally sit on top of each other. Shes been bumped a belter cos when it goes tits up with CC they will never get back that money. There is one on for sale the now I’ve just seen

100% everything is fake. All treatments and meals out are gifted. Everything else of credit cards Im sure of it
If you know how her man makes his money then you would know they have plenty of cash.... his uncle is one of the biggest dealers in Scotland.
He is a Director of various cash based companies yet never ever works..... put the jigsaw together....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but the fact her and that greasy lad are on holiday again is insane. You are telling me that they are able to travel that much, build a house, pay bills, buy ugly designer tit..... sorry hunni but you are not fooling anyone. Dr ug dealer galore he is, someone needs to report him bring them back down to the real world
You being sat there thinking they can afford all that is exactly what they are aiming for. Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram

Reactions: 4
You being sat there thinking they can afford all that is exactly what they are aiming for. Don’t believe everything you see on Instagram
I dont believe it, that's why I am here questioning the legitimacy of how they get their money

Reactions: 6
I dont believe it, that's why I am here questioning the legitimacy of how they get their money
She likes a bad boy her ex was the same apparently half her 'designer' gear is fake well when she was with Paul anyway.Shes an absolute snore 😴

Reactions: 3
I could see the appeal if she was young & silly *not personally, but just for arguments sake* but why would you plan your future house/marriage/children *potentially* with drug dealers. Surely her family must hear all the rumours as well & she seems to be from a nice family.

Reactions: 7
I could see the appeal if she was young & silly *not personally, but just for arguments sake* but why would you plan your future house/marriage/children *potentially* with drug dealers. Surely her family must hear all the rumours as well & she seems to be from a nice family.
I think once you are into the influencer lifestyle your entire thought process becomes as vacuous as the lifestyle itself so men like him are just the type to fit into that ……… Lots of men out there earn big money in a legitimate way but i imagine most of them are interested in people who have a little bit of substance to their existence …….. That seems to be the case for the ‘well off’ men that I know personally or through work anyway….
I wonder what would happen if something come out about him and his links to cr!m3 would she kick him to the cerb and remove all existence of him and act like nothing happened like she done with paul????

Reactions: 12
What’s not true, the fact she’s pregnant? Or the fact he left his wife for her?
It’s confirmed as she posted a pic with the new baby. So sad for Richard’s wife imagine finding out he was having an affair then had a baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Random comment but I think it will be very interesting to see Emily's content once she has children...she travels so much that I can't see her doing the same content at all. I think she could even go full mummy blogger but then that isn't her aesthetic at all in anyway
Really children haha not a chance she could manage them 😀😀😀

I believe she got money when her mum sold her house. I’m assuming that has helped with her house build and also greasys house sale too.
What house, her mum didn’t sell her house, she is living there now, her mum lives in Dumfries

Last edited:
Really children haha not a chance she could manage them 😀😀😀

What house, her mum didn’t sell her house, she is living there now, her mum lives in Dumfries

I just think these influencers are con men/women they post about a life that is clearly not realistic to joe public and they get it for free, sorry how does that work, do you walk into these places and say I have a booking, clearly not spending a penny, some of these locations are the most beautiful places in the world but also the poorest and they exploit that, doesn’t sit right with me
Her mum didn’t always live in Dumfries. She had a house here, the one PG attacked after they split up. I can’t say how I know, I just do

I just think these influencers are con men/women they post about a life that is clearly not realistic to joe public and they get it for free, sorry how does that work, do you walk into these places and say I have a booking, clearly not spending a penny, some of these locations are the most beautiful places in the world but also the poorest and they exploit that, doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 3
Her mum didn’t always live in Dumfries. She had a house here, the one PG attacked after they split up. I can’t say how I know, I just do
Was Emily from Falkirk and PG springburn? I have always wondered why he lives there still

Was Emily from Falkirk and PG springburn? I have always wondered why he lives there still
Emily is from Newton Mearns way and PG is from Springburn. Falkirk suited her as it was half way between Glasgow and Edinburgh and she was always between the 2 on modelling jobs or, yanno, insta posing and whatever else she fannies about doing.
That’ll be why they picked Cumbenauld way now as she obv can’t be in Falkirk coz PG is there but she is still close to both cities

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Emily is from Newton Mearns way and PG is from Springburn. Falkirk suited her as it was half way between Glasgow and Edinburgh and she was always between the 2 on modelling jobs or, yanno, insta posing and whatever else she fannies about doing.
That’ll be why they picked Cumbenauld way now as she obv can’t be in Falkirk coz PG is there but she is still close to both cities
Eh Cumbernauld isn't near Edinburgh and I wouldn't say she does any modeling jobs anymore. Half of Glasgow is a shitehole not sure why people keep saying where they have got a house is bad area make it make sense lol. I have said it before on this a lot of dealers stay in cumbernauld and surrounding areas so they are out they way, And Paul is out in Falkirk because he deals brown and is off the raider there.

Reactions: 6
Eh Cumbernauld isn't near Edinburgh and I wouldn't say she does any modeling jobs anymore. Half of Glasgow is a shitehole not sure why people keep saying where they have got a house is bad area make it make sense lol. I have said it before on this a lot of dealers stay in cumbernauld and surrounding areas so they are out they way, And Paul is out in Falkirk because he deals brown and is off the raider there.
I never said that she does modelling jobs or doesnt. I said she did back when they moved to Falkirk. She moved there to be half way FACT. May also be in part as it is out the way where no1 knew them too much.
Cumbernauld is closer to Edinburgh than Glasgow. I also never said anywhere is a bad area. Wow - ur very aggressive for being on a random anon site. Calm doon - it’s no that deep 😩

Reactions: 2
I always wonder about PG and KB, she seems like an educated girl from a lovely family, WTF would she stay with him?