Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got it , but don't think it'll be good enough for her .remember Lisa Jordan staying there hardly showed anything ,don't think it looks fancy enough
It’s not fancy. Outside of Lyrath, there’s no nice hotels in the city. They’re all a bit tired. She’ll hate every second of that place.

As for her GRWM. She’s like an overgrown child. Those shoes need to go in the bin. And she very heavily filtered in that video which is very misleading

Attachments

Reactions: 2
WTAF?! WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!!! Sorry for shouting but honestly that's another hideous outfit to add to the list of hideous outfits. Is she trying to be cool? She's failing!

Reactions: 2
WTAF?! WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!!! Sorry for shouting but honestly that's another hideous outfit to add to the list of hideous outfits. Is she trying to be cool? She's failing!
Think she’s trolling us. Not one single person could look at that and go, OMG, amazing outfit. It’s hideous. But if you ever see how she styles the people on Maura and Daithi it’s pretty feckin hideous too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God that car conversation was awkward. Her whole family see how utterly ridiculous her “career” is and are intelligent enough to be mortified for her. I know my kids would die if I became an “instagrammer”, standing in front of a mirror, pantless selling my wares. As we say in Cark, there’s a want in her🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her fella looks like another drip like her 🤣
He’s vay vay posh so he is. When she was talking about their two families going “way back” you’d swear she was talking about the union of two dynasties or something, ffs 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s vay vay posh so he is. When she was talking about their two families going “way back” you’d swear she was talking about the union of two dynasties or something, ffs 🤪
I guess they are though if he’s Waterford Crystal or whatever they are defo the monied lots 🤣🤣🤣 still doesn’t make her happy though does it and she has to prance around insta in her knickers for attention 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I guess they are though if he’s Waterford Crystal or whatever they are defo the monied lots 🤣🤣🤣 still doesn’t make her happy though does it and she has to prance around insta in her knickers for attention 🤣🤣🤣
Oh they are old money alright and she’s Musgraves isn’t she? It’s the intentional nonchalant way she says it, so up her own hole 🤣 no, how happy can one be if your dancing in your knickers online is right😂

• Haha
Oh they are old money alright and she’s Musgraves isn’t she? It’s the intentional nonchalant way she says it, so up her own hole 🤣 no, how happy can one be if your dancing in your knickers online is right😂
I can imagine. She’s an entitled prick 🤣. These lot always marry each other anyway 🤣

• Haha
Jaysus the waffling and slurring in yesterday’s stories was off the charts. She’s the most bored housewife in Ireland. Begging for some sort of derma planing gig.

Yes she is Emily Musgrave of Musgrave fame and his father is Redmond O’Donoghue from Waterford Crystal and this is Chris’ company ⬇

---
Is this Emily’s house

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
@SweatyBettyT will check out those links, thanks! I found that video she put up of the woman falling into the river in very poor taste, isn’t that what the police believe happened to Nicola Bully? Like how is it funny that someone loses their footing and falls into a river? She really is a very stupid woman, I struggle with the idea that she held down any kind of responsible job in the UK tbh.

@SweatyBettyT will check out those links, thanks! I found that video she put up of the woman falling into the river in very poor taste, isn’t that what the police believe happened to Nicola Bully? Like how is it funny that someone loses their footing and falls into a river? She really is a very stupid woman, I struggle with the idea that she held down any kind of responsible job in the UK tbh.
What did she post? She’s always gives the impression he tolerates her and she a bit of a thick.

What did she post? She’s always gives the impression he tolerates her and she a bit of a thick.
She put up a “funny” video of a woman slipping down a bank into a river and had about 5 🤣 I just immediately thought of that poor girl but, tbf, that could be just me and I’m being too harsh 🙈 i find her humour odd. Ya, I read that link you posted and he comes across as having a bit of business acumen about him and he definitely just tolerates her.

Agreed. Such a vacous individual who is full of her own importance. What about this evenings post....GRWM for dinner with girlfriends :cautious:, give me strength. And the deliberating and ranting on about dermaplaning, who actually cares what she does.

Agreed. Such a vacous individual who is full of her own importance. What about this evenings post....GRWM for dinner with girlfriends :cautious:, give me strength. And the deliberating and ranting on about dermaplaning, who actually cares what she does.
Well it seems no amount of treatments will ever improve her acne active skin. Could you imagine how out of control her ego would be if she had good skin.

• Haha
She doesn’t help her skin with her restricted diet. I see Run with Roz is now doing Eat with Roz so all the yummy mummy’s can starve themselves. Starve with Roz 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6