Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I always get the impression he can’t stand her and I’d bet he’s quite nasty to her at times. She will often say “jokingly” Chris thinks I’m a pain the hole, haw haw 😂 think there’s a big grain of truth to that tbh 🤥

Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wonder how this bored housewife is going to put in the rest of the Easter break now that the ski break is over? Her skin is atrocious in todays stories

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Another minging outfit choice from fashion icon Ems. What is her logic when putting outfits together i wonder. And this jacket is over €300. She seems to be spending her days stalking the shops in Portugal for the most random pieces.
This has to be one of her worst ones yet 😳 the America Vintage jumper worn with that belt is just so old fashioned, paired with those pants and Britney Spear-esque brown shoes, what the hell did she pack? A mix of office wear from the 80s. all she has in her life is endless shopping and moaning.

angel911

VIP Member
I’d say she’s reading here on a daily basis. By her own admission, the comments here are more entertaining than her content she said through gritted teeth 🤣🤣
Could she grit her teeth any more - it’s so put on for she doesn’t do it all the time - just when she remembers 😬

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
To be fair to the husband I’d say he hates the intrusion of the phone on their lives. She initially said she wouldn’t show her kids but gradually she’s starting to show their faces and their bedrooms, sad really. I wonder why people like Emily would even engage in instagram in this way? There must be something missing in her life to do this.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Hey you guys….isn’t Emily so wild spraying the dry shampoo in to her hair without reading the instructions. But it’s such a clever product..here’s the link…🤣🤣🤣

C’mon, it’s sooo curated!

Gotta go you guys…I’ve got tennis practice and need to pack my McWilliams bag 🤣

Back in the a.m. to do my tanning and skincare routine and some make up and wait till you see my OOTD….

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
There was no way she would’ve worn something she did for a try on - way too common 😂 It was always going to be designery and yeah a bit close to white - border line rude !
The husband looks very stuffy. I’m not buying Emily. I think she’s fake as hell

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Looking like a teenager?! Jesus Christ, she can add deluded to her list now 🙈 she actually looks 53, never mind 43 🙄
---
I thought her latest reel was the worst yet. That rain jacket with the suit pants and heels?! It reminded me of something I used to wear 20 years ago when getting a bus to my saturday job in town, just horrific. Trying to sell that brown jacket as something special, “brown has more depth”, alright Emily, you’re really scraping the barrel there. It’s a cheap, old fashioned coat that I genuinely would only wear putting out the bins! She would want to cop on, making a fool out of herself.
I’m embarrassed watching her. She strikes me as a deeply unhappy woman.

Think she is trying to do her own thing , away from the family name . Family are fairly low key. Don’t mind her to be honest.

angel911

VIP Member
For her it’s also a control thing. She’s not in control of her skin, but she can control her calories. I suspect she replaces calories with alcohol so she can low carb all she likes but if she hooring in the drink she may as well be pissin against the wind.
She’s back in London talking through her teeth.
You’re so right actually about the control. And yeah I noticed the plummy tones now one is in London - looking for ‘Pret’ gosh 🤪

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Gosh her style is truly shocking isn’t it - and the make up routine that never changes, she’d do well to get her make up done professionally and then work from there in her reels. Why does she have to start each reel bending to the camera in her underwear - that’s truly sad and cringey 😬
I now understand where she gets the semi nude bending over thing from, the one she watches “everyday” does that exact thing. Does she really need another ski jacket and pants? Fuck me her life must be empty. All she does is buy unnecessary clothes, try on cheap clothes that she hates (and can’t hide that fact, AT ALL 😂) and grin and preen into her phone.

angel911

VIP Member
She is really a dose. Who cares ? Who is interested in her ‘spiffing’ Wimbledon outing? Could she be any more ‘I wish I lived in London’ ?? 😭

• Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yeah but the ‘omg it’s SO expensive’ - that makes my teeth itch - the faux economising 😭 is that for us plebs who couldn’t afford diddly squat?? She’s loaded so splash the cash em and grin and bear it, time ‘en famille’ is just precious is it not 😉 She’d rather be anywhere else I’d say.
Such bull. She’s minted, the husband is minted. It’s soooo fake and no one is buying it.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yes, you’re right, she did say that! I don’t find her relatable at all, I don’t know who her audience is 🙈 she constantly complains of being exhausted but she doesn’t work, has a house keeper and kids most en route to boarding school! Oh how I’d love to be her type of exhausted 😂
Exhausted talking down the phone, doing her makeup badly, trying on hideous clothes and playing tennis. Oh yeah, let’s not forget choir practice and going to church. I don’t think she knows who her audience is either and I suspect many of them can be found on rip dot ie ⚰

• Haha