Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I’m surprised, and kind of disgusted, that she showed her girls faces. What’s wrong with her? There’s no need to violate their privacy and show their faces to 50k+ (admittedly, half of them are probably bots) strangers and, as she says herself, trolls. The quest to show the world how happy she is has reached new heights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to hear they were breaking up tbh. Yes to the singing, so incredibly vain 🤮 you could tell she was loving every minute of that performance, bet Chris wanted to fling himself down the mountain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

angel911

VIP Member
I wish for her ‘credibility’ she’d quit with the make up reels - Like so many she’s shit at doing her make up. The reels are horrendous 😭 seriously I wouldn’t be influenced into buying ANY product she uses 😬

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She seems to have some sort of Madonna/whore complex going on 🙈 half the time shes covered up in the most rotten of jackets or knitwear and the other half she’s got her baps out and dancing around in a towel. Very strange. The only thing she influences me on is to not ever use that shite ASAP as is clearly doesn’t work at all
I think we have a lot to thank influencers for. They get it wrong so often it’s like a master class in ‘what NOT to spend your money on’.
She’s off on holiday later this week…didn’t she just spend the entire summer on holiday????

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The thing about Penny’s and most trending stuff is that it’s mostly worn oversized. That s literally the whole look. This one is poured into every single item the tiniest sizes as she works so hard starving herself she has to show it off. Looks ridiculous on her. Sad fucker she is. She should get help never mind her Lean with this one and Run with that one/ Burger no bun carry on.
Such a bad example to her daughters.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She pretty much did roll her eyes. She probably thinks that makes her relatable but it doesn’t
That’s the thing, she does. If she was some hardworking mother you could almost understand the knowing eyeroll and relate to her but what has she got to be eyerolling about? She has a housekeeper and the kids will be off to boarding school soon! She’s so incredibly out of touch

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
God it must’ve KILLED her trying to talk about this forum as if it’s a place for nasty ugly women with the plague or something 🤣 Yeah - SURE you haven’t read since the spring em, yep! What rage they all have over the fact that this is beyond their control and we can say what is at the end of the day the truth and share similar opinions !
I’d say she’s reading here on a daily basis. By her own admission, the comments here are more entertaining than her content she said through gritted teeth 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Her real make up choices come out there now and they are not ADS. Nars etc. luxury brands. She’s so fake and it shows. Money can’t buy class

geemkilkenny

Jeez her figure is fab but her dinner made me feel depressed. “ vegetables water , dill ” 🥴
It's all about image, so much for the low carb high protein diet which she has said she follows. Probably damage limitation after two weeks of eating and drinking on the ski slopes and then Portugal.

angel911

VIP Member
I think all the huns are struggling for content now - this one doing her make up - others are at that too and fk me it’s scary, the same boutiques and the same sales pitch - which is totally insincere especially with our em 🤦‍♀️

Yeah it’s not riveting stuff by a long shot. And since a lot of them now don’t show their kids anymore ( shame on any one who does do it imo ) it’s very apparent they live lives much the same as everyone else!

Covid is gone we’re not stuck in the house so the ‘entertainment’ that they were has long finished 🤷‍♀️

geemkilkenny

@TennisTina FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
Says it all really, sad IMO. A grown woman who posting this, brutal content and not in the least but funny, it's mocking someone with that accent.

Attachments

Last edited: