Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I don’t get the cape thing, am I missing something? I always imagine a cape wearer to be an elderly woman, 70+ who lives on a grand estate and hosts pheasant shooting parties, the men folk would wear those cowboy style hats and they have snotty, smug attitudes. Actually, on second thoughts, Em has all the the qualities to rock a cape 😂 but why would you wear a cranberry coloured cape in Summer to watch tennis? I don’t get her style at all. As we have said before her target audience is all over the place, you can’t sell pleather from iclothing and then a handmade cape by two sisters from Spain (or wherever) to the same group of people. Ffs wouldn’t her “management“ have a word.

Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
yes, that’s the real Em there, at home in her second house of worship, Samui. When she says Isabel Marant in that French accent i feel vomiting 🤮 it’s so pretentious and superior but then again that’s Em. I wonder why Clodagh has her in at all, her style is so old fashioned and she’s only happy when in a size 8. She has some sort of eating disorder and sharing her size repeatedly is pathetic, if she’s ever in a 10 she’s fummmmin
I honestly don’t know why these brands engage with the likes of her. Her style is awful for a 44 year old. She dresses more like 70+ and her hair and make up are dreadful. She’s not even likeable or relatable or relevant.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Shite dress from itsome boutique.
That dress is horrific. She’s like a cross between an Amish person and a bible seller who arrives at your door trying to convert you. Why does she always wear those pointy, noughties going out/office style shoes with these casual/ beachie/ bohemian dresses? If she paired it with a laptop bag I wouldn’t be surprised at this stage.

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Yes tbh I think she has shocking style, unless she is so desperate for money that she jsut wears the gifted/ad stuff I never look at her and think - wow I would like to wear that.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She’s a total gobshite. Always gets the Hermès bracelet in too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Also it’s so annoying when she doesn’t pronounce her words properly. She says somefink instead of something.
That’s because of her condition, marble mouth.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Genuine question?

Why would any brand engage with a hun that doesn’t even get their name right?

It’s the height of laziness and shows both arrogance and ignorance in equal measure. At a minimum she should have re-recorded the content. She’s extremely unprofessional.

Attachments

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She’s lost the plot. Chris has the look of a man who knows it’s easier to smile for the pic and let her post it rather than argue. Why would you tag your husband sitting next to you? 😂

angel911

VIP Member
In case ye missed Emily showing us her Hermes clic clac bracelet, here it is.
Is that what that was??? I had no idea what that story was about - petals in a bowl ?? 🤷‍♀️ never copped the bracelet 😆
God she’s shockingly low in the esteem department isn’t she 😬😬😬

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I gave up looking at her a while back for this very reason. The least genuine of them all 😐
Extremely disingenuous and she’s oozing fakeness. She’s off again this weekend and she then ‘term’ will be over and she’ll holiday abroad for 2 months solid.

angel911

VIP Member
Todays jumper €150
Todays trainers €345

Poor silly Emily, the bored housewife.
What an absolute dose 😭 She knows exactly what she’s doing though - here’s some shite from i clothing and some HM jeans - but you know, actually I’m loaded so I wear designer stuff - you peasants can just be envious 🙄

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
That’s a very smooth shiny forehead
Ah yeah, she admits to getting the Botox etc. Like she definitely tries to keep her page and her content more relatable, but that fact she comes from such wealth means she’s really not relatable … do I really this she wears clothes from Isabelle’s and Pamela Scott…no she feckin doesn’t.

geemkilkenny

Give us a break Emily, just shows how out of touch with reality you really are. Painful, privileged and clueless.
---
Who in their right mind would style those balloon trousers with pointed stiletto boots? That's a really bad look and Ems says she thinks it works, need I say more and I'm no self proclaimed stylist.

Attachments

Last edited:

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Today’s outfit is about €850. She really not that relatable with those price tags for what a rather underwhelming outfit

Cream bag is €385
Shoes €275
Whistles blouse €100
Cargo trousers €50-€60

• Wow

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The thing about Penny’s and most trending stuff is that it’s mostly worn oversized. That s literally the whole look. This one is poured into every single item the tiniest sizes as she works so hard starving herself she has to show it off. Looks ridiculous on her. Sad fucker she is. She should get help never mind her Lean with this one and Run with that one/ Burger no bun carry on.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And is furious and frustrated at her skin and the fact that no amount of money will improve it.
It kills her. Moxi me hole. It’s it any wonder her skin is as bad as it is with the amount of treatments and product she’s uses.

On a separate note, what the fk is she wearing? She looks like my 80 year old mother in law

Attachments

• Haha