Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Emily is in her happy place Samui, loves everything, now this is more like it Emily, not having to fake enthusiasm as in H&M and iclothing reels :D😂.
Oh yes, this is more her speed!
And she was killing herself to let us know she drives Mercedes. No one cares Ems. We all know you begging for some sort of BA, but Sabrina Hill fecked that one right up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Imagine going out and getting a ladder in your 200e tights 🤣. Nah I’d rather pay a fiver and enjoy myself thanks. Also get a big bag of CHIPS on the way home. Imagine being that rich and that miserable and stuck for attention.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She’s a clown. Chris is trying to keep her occupied when he is over in London during the week but he’d be better off taking her phone off her and getting her some therapy.
Oh she’s needs a lot of therapy, but she comes across as quite narcissistic so it would probably be pointless. I swear I’ve seen more of her boobs than my own, she never misses an opportunity to flash.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is it just me or is this a really bad outfit. Black hideous shoes, with blue denims which are a really bad fit on her, and a red sweater. Hardly groundbreaking fashionista styling queen.
It’s dreadful. Emily us not a stylist…no qualifications and it shows.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Emily is trying to come across as very Kate Middletonesque…tge accent is becoming more British, the mouth is pursed and barely moving. I find her hard to understand…it’s like she rolling her words into one another or she’s just slurring her words. Always get the impression she either tipsy or medicated.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Why are they all doing that comment for links thing - is it to work the algorithm? More comments will push the reel on a bit or what?
she’s a twat to think that any ordinary jo would be buying that jacket 😵💫

angel911

VIP Member
I haven’t looked at her page in ages honestly it would depress you - her ‘style’ is woeful, she is horrified at having to do try ons of stuff she wouldn’t ever wear but you know - for the plebs 😬 And is furious and frustrated at her skin and the fact that no amount of money will improve it. And I suspect yes she’s reading on here - she can’t help herself, and how grim having to read how we see her for what she is and call it. She is also a complete hooray henry and yet tries (cringe) to sound ‘down’ with the common folk. Bored housewife as you said @SweatyBettyT

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Such a hard life Ems, so, so stressful deciding what to pack for a weekend in Ibiza. You sound like a brainless, dizzy teenager. You are 45 next week as you've said several times on your stories, perhaps you should grow up.

Question re what to wear to Wimbleton from a 23 year old, I don't buy it. How convenient Ems is going herself. Such a struggle deciding what to wear.
That’s right. Remember last year she was holidaying in France and flew to London for the day for Wimbledon. She’s beyond obnoxious with that fake accent and talking through her teeth and slurring her words.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I presume todays look is “good girl going to church”? so old fashioned though, and contradictory. So shes not ready for tights but wears a long blazer with an overcoat as it’s cold? It also gives me angry Victorian teacher vibes, all she’s short is the cane 🙈 not a look I aspire to😂

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
Ah yeah brillliant…she discovered her thread back in May and hasn’t read it since. That’s why she’s spitting feathers 🤣🤣 Isn’t it amazing that the Huns can say and do what they like but others can’t. She a gobshite with bad skin, bad hair, bad dress sense and notions to beat the band!!!! But her rant was hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God it must’ve KILLED her trying to talk about this forum as if it’s a place for nasty ugly women with the plague or something 🤣 Yeah - SURE you haven’t read since the spring em, yep! What rage they all have over the fact that this is beyond their control and we can say what is at the end of the day the truth and share similar opinions !

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The dress is from Zora 🤣🤣 cos she’s a high street girl 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
I’m still laughing at Zora 😂😂 whenever I hear her pronounce Isabel Marant I feel like puking, Jesus she’s insufferable. And now her pelvic floor, but luckily Chris never noticed she had an issue with it 🫣🤢😂

• Haha