Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The scowl on her face in the rain. And the my marriage is on the rocks comment. She’s hard work.
when I saw that comment about her marriage I thought she has never spoken a truer word 😂 oh she’s hard work this one, narcissists always are. shes never happy though, she has so much and all she does is moan, moan, moan, she’d wither you.

Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What’s with the (feels near constant) Sunday “ask me questions” thing? i laughed today when she said they’re great conversation starters 😂 seriously, how are they conversation starters? A conversation is usually an exchange between two people, not Em performing a monologue into an echo chamber. the narcissism blows my mind 😂
Every hun is doing question boxes this week. January must be looking bleak for them

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Only saw the reveal. Em thinks her piss is perfume…she was posturing about in the background and it was beyond fake

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’m still laughing at Zora 😂😂 whenever I hear her pronounce Isabel Marant I feel like puking, Jesus she’s insufferable. And now her pelvic floor, but luckily Chris never noticed she had an issue with it 🫣🤢😂
She’s a total gobshite. Always gets the Hermès bracelet in too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Also it’s so annoying when she doesn’t pronounce her words properly. She says somefink instead of something.

• Haha

angel911

VIP Member
It’s the court shoes with jeans that make me want to HURRRRRRL 🤢 Who is thinking ah what a great look Em ?!?!?!? No one 😑

angel911

VIP Member
Ah here they’re all at the ask me anything with the fake as fk questions - she has gone on endlessly about her ‘career’ kinda scalded for her - her self esteem must be at an all time low. No idea who would follow her or why 🤷

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
OMG…how excited can one princess be about a ‘porty’ with pre dinner drinks ’prinks’ and getting away from her kids for the evening.
Haha, yes, she loves a good porty does our Em 😂 also, that bullshit about the ASAP products! Yes, those products are mostly responsible for the “good” condition of your skin 😂 she briefly alludes to “other treatments” helping, eh, helping? How can ASAP be more impactful than bloody Moxi, Profilo and Botox for gods sake? Not to mind her endless facials. She truly thinks her followers are simple, either that or she herself is simple and/or desperate.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s lost the plot. Chris has the look of a man who knows it’s easier to smile for the pic and let her post it rather than argue. Why would you tag your husband sitting next to you? 😂
Cos you want everyone to know who he is. Click on his profile. See his business. Aside from the fact that she thinks he’s Brad Pitt. He, on the other hand, looks like he just about tolerates her

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Emily lost the sponsorship with Bare by Vogue yet she continually promotes them, i presume she is desperate to get back working with them. That product has actually gone down hill hugely I find, it’s the palest product on the market. Why did she squeeze a spray bottle to form an indentation on it? Thats not how you would get extra product from a bottle? Emily, who openly admits to only wearing tan the last couple of years, is now giving tutorials on how to apply it, ffs 🤦‍♀️ I realise how sad I sound for noticing these details but this is the bullshit that these ones spout every day and they really think their followers are fools.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yesterday she had a Tory Burch bag at €600+, Russell and Bromley shoes at approximately €380, Celine belt €520. Her accessories alone were €1500. Not to mention the overpriced cardigan from that other flogger

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What did she post? She’s always gives the impression he tolerates her and she a bit of a thick.
She put up a “funny” video of a woman slipping down a bank into a river and had about 5 🤣 I just immediately thought of that poor girl but, tbf, that could be just me and I’m being too harsh 🙈 i find her humour odd. Ya, I read that link you posted and he comes across as having a bit of business acumen about him and he definitely just tolerates her.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What a narcissist she is! She just adores herself and it’s getting painful to watch. her style has become awful, if was ever good. id say there is stuff going on in her personal life at the moment, she’s showing the husband a lot and it always looks like he’s about to roar at her off camera 🥴

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
That latest story just summarises up this toxic world of instagrammers. Her intention was to giveaway the tablet but she had to preface this act with a “story” to make it sound more palatable, using her kids and husband in the process. Then after her good deed she announces her true intentions by admitting to being a bit “cynical“. I don’t know why this annoyed me so much but my god this woman is so fake it’s incredible! And to think some of her bot followers will actually like her reel and leave a heart all for the chance of winning her free tablet (don’t know if I even believe this story) 🤣🤣

Malc

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that’s she’s only 44😱. I’m 44 and she looks years older than me

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Spare a thought for poor Emily…Heading to the States for mid term…Boston and Orlando. But she’s not a Disney fan … how tragic and obnoxious and unrelatable all at the same time
And the eye rolls when talking about how TORTUROUS it was going to be, she’s not well at all. I’ve said this before but something isn’t right with her relationship with her kids and husband, I know we only see a snapshot of her day (thank Christ 😳) but she comes across as so cold and resentful of her kids. I don’t know how her husband puts up with her. Just go to Disney World, or wherever the fuck you’re going, slap a smile on your face and realise the privileged life you and your family lead.