Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
I think all the huns are struggling for content now - this one doing her make up - others are at that too and fk me it’s scary, the same boutiques and the same sales pitch - which is totally insincere especially with our em 🤦‍♀️

Yeah it’s not riveting stuff by a long shot. And since a lot of them now don’t show their kids anymore ( shame on any one who does do it imo ) it’s very apparent they live lives much the same as everyone else!

Covid is gone we’re not stuck in the house so the ‘entertainment’ that they were has long finished 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4

geemkilkenny

@TennisTina FYI she was on having a snoop on this thread last year and was completely put out and exercised about it. She said Chris had stumbled on it, so if you know her just beware,
---
Says it all really, sad IMO. A grown woman who posting this, brutal content and not in the least but funny, it's mocking someone with that accent.

Attachments

Last edited:

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
But of course. No doubt the entire fam will live it up in a fancy chalet in an expensive resoyand Ems will drink champs for the week. She’ll come back for a few days z as of head away for Easter. By the time she’s back it will be summer and sher she takes the summer off.
Don’t forget she will have the Nordic Nannies on standby like she did last time. God forbid her kids should get in the way of her posing and quaffing.

• Wow

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Hey Emily,

Two things…

1. Do the sell bra’s in Samui? If so, can you purchase one?
2. Can you start marking your posts correctly? Example attached.

Alternatively, we can report non disclosure to ASAI?

Toodles!

Attachments

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She knows the fakeness shows. She’s always “popping on” to show something she has a discount code for…we see through your fake fast talking through your teeth Emily.
I just think it’s horrible. This Catrice is the best foundation I’ve ever used. No Emily you use the expensive shit. And why wouldn’t she. She can well afford it. Makes me sick. As I said before I’d have more respect if she showed us look this costs 100 quid but it’s well worth every penny. I’d be on a strict budget but, I do treat myself every now and then so honest feedback is helpful .

Bulmers

VIP Member
My sister is a fan so I tried watching her but she drove me.mad, lasted about a week. She's up lean with Leslie's arse too, and she's another pain in the arse.....

angel911

VIP Member
Her recent get ready with me reels surely are a piss take?? No one dresses like women’s institute meets frustrated at home bored rich woman meets sensible shoe wearing geography teacher??? Like come ON. And the marble mouth seems to be back - maybe that’s how she convinces herself that this is a credible pastime.

And god love her but her skin is scarred and there is no treatment that will ever really improve that so she should make peace with it and those clinics should stop giving her false hope. But then all they see is the money ( a fool and their money and all that 🙄 )

The semi nakedness is really bizarre and a little sad, there’s no call for it really, and I’m no prude but she seems to get off on showing as much skin as possible and trying to convince everyone that she’s super thin because of all the tennis darling, and never eating a spud or slice of bread. A rather empty existence.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Q. How do you know when an influencer does a work out?
A. She posts it online.

Like seriously, most people do this daily. It doesn’t deserve special recognition or an Instagram post.

Who even am I? You a normal person doing a normal daily activity. Nexxxxxt….
Oh but she’s not normal, she’s vay vay special and important dontcha know?! I always laugh at her version of “busy”, it usually involves her fannying around with tanning mist, a try on for a brand she wouldn’t take the bins down her long, winding driveway in , dropping “the girls” to cello or piano practice. Slave person, aka housekeeper, doing all the heavy lifting at home. She would wither you.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Emily…a 43 year old mother of two. Heiress to the Musgrave fortune. Married to the son of former Waterford Wedgwood CEO.

Flogging cheap ass shite on insta…like why? Away ye go tattlers
---
Have been following her for a while and enjoyed her even if i found her a little dated…but fuckin hell…Musgrave and Waterford Wedgwood…has she not better things to do…like showering in Veuve Cliquot and hoovering up the sneachta.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I can’t believe that’s she’s only 44😱. I’m 44 and she looks years older than me
She quiet 1980’s … her style, hair, makeup and the posing is very much Live at 3 style… ‘and here we have Emily modeling a lovely dress from oxendales’