Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to lol at world book day stories, "our not so horrid henry" it's caleb! ???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My child had a sickness bug, I know, I’ll take him to the supermarket & a cafe to really spread those germs around. Not well enough for school but well enough to sit in a cafe. What happened to staying at home when you’re poorly?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She has botoxed the tit out of her face; sadly, her eyelids betray her youthful look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Arrghh I know I'm like a dog with a bone regarding her not declaring ads but she infuriates me! Every video has an undeclared ad in it. Yesterday's video 'eating my sons diet' (was really boring btw) had an ad for Mavericks in it. She has done a few vids for them (one was just last week) and in this one she starts talking about how they are 'vegan, low in salt, no nasties, no junk in them', such ad talk ?.
Another thing that I find weird is that she doesn't mention 'trolls' or this site (she did once but quickly took it down). Even on her mum tag she spoke about being trolled in real life rather than online. She is such a robot devoid of human feelings. She is only focusing on the money. Anything else doesnt phase her, including the new ad rules. Marketing manager that doesn't even mention the new rules let alone follow them.

Reactions: 4
She can't mention this site , because that will do no favours to her. Imagine all of her fans all of a sudden start reading here and realising that actually yes, she only posts AD's and paid partnerships . She no longer uses YouTube/ Instagram platform to inspire other Mothers/women out there . That was maybe 2 years ago , but since then we only see more and more advertising from this business woman. Nothing seems genuine about her.

Search on YouTube ''Andy Jordan BBC'' , he used to film in Made in Chelsea. He talks openly about how he used to ''Lie sell'' on his Insta account and he tells the truth behind all of this and how ashamed he feels looking back at those times.
It's a short video , I think it needs to be shared more to open peoples eyes.

Reactions: 6
She can't mention this site , because that will do no favours to her. Imagine all of her fans all of a sudden start reading here and realising that actually yes, she only posts AD's and paid partnerships . She no longer uses YouTube/ Instagram platform to inspire other Mothers/women out there . That was maybe 2 years ago , but since then we only see more and more advertising from this business woman. Nothing seems genuine about her.

Search on YouTube ''Andy Jordan BBC'' , he used to film in Made in Chelsea. He talks openly about how he used to ''Lie sell'' on his Insta account and he tells the truth behind all of this and how ashamed he feels looking back at those times.
It's a short video , I think it needs to be shared more to open peoples eyes.
I didn't mean specifically name this site but to not mention the 'trolls' on any platform suggests to me that she is either devoid of human emotion or so utterly fake that she doesnt show any of her real life/real self and just smiles with her blank eyes.
Will watch that video.. it seems interesting!

Reactions: 2
I think she has emotions but can't show it because her face has been botoxed to tit.

She left a reply here once and was still going on about some of the things we had mentioned in her cleaning video when she was talking to her twit of a husband.

So she only cares about herself, family and her bank balance. The viewers are just their to line her pockets.

So caleb is sick and she takes him out to spread his germs just so she can be outside and feel like a good mummy for taking her kids out.
Would it really have killed her to keep him home for 1 day ffs!!!?

• Angry
Yes I don’t get it it . He wasn’t feeling well yesterday and today they are at this jumping centre , jumping their life’s away :D It just doesn’t seem like a good parenting to me . When I was little and was feeling sick / with temperature my Mum wouldn’t allow me leave the house for few days, I would stay in bed and the only place where she would take me is GP practice . But this woman takes her little one to jump evolution the next day ? Sorry , she is not normal in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Yes I don’t get it it . He wasn’t feeling well yesterday and today they are at this jumping centre , jumping their life’s away :D It just doesn’t seem like a good parenting to me . When I was little and was feeling sick / with temperature my Mum wouldn’t allow me leave the house for few days, I would stay in bed and the only place where she would take me is GP practice . But this woman takes her little one to jump evolution the next day ? Sorry , she is not normal in my opinion.
My mum did the same. We staued home for 2days until the bug had left our system completely.
Im convinced this is all for the 'gram. Just to say look at me im such a good mum i take my kids out on activities everyday. Its pathetic. She buys 10000 toys they could have kept themselves entertained at home for a day. God bless the other children whos now picked up his virus lol

I don't think Caleb and Jackson are capable of staying it. They (mainly the middle one) seem incredibly high maintenance with tantrums, throwing, running, screaming.. they seem really hard work. Probably as she is incapable of saying 'no' to them and disciplining them.
She actively said 'I won't be taking them near people as caleb is ill' but then took them everywhere! Including a trampoline place today. She really has no consideration when it comes to others as long as she doesn't have to tell her children no, she doesn't care how it affects people.

I have been stuck indoors with my 3 for the last 7 days because we are caught in a ? and ? storm!
It Drives me crazy how people think its ok to not wait the 48hrs before venturing out and about! ?

Reactions: 3
For someone with “separation anxiety” she sure does go out a lot at the weekend without her children.

For someone with “separation anxiety” she sure does go out a lot at the weekend without her children.
Haha thats what I always say! She is out more than any of the other mummy vloggers that I watch but yet she was the one 'breaking down' at that vloggers retreat saying she was missing her kids ?? yeah right.

Yes! And after C being sick I would have thought she would have avoided being around her pregnant 'friend' x

Reactions: 2
Her smoothie video today has no links!! No sneaky selling from what I can see (didn't watch the video though ?). She would usually 'kindly' link some stuff from the video such as cups, blender, straws.. anything! (and for years never disclosed them as affiliate). I wonder if she has been bollocked from the ASA. I hope so ?

• Wow
Her smoothie video today has no links!! No sneaky selling from what I can see (didn't watch the video though ?). She would usually 'kindly' link some stuff from the video such as cups, blender, straws.. anything! (and for years never disclosed them as affiliate). I wonder if she has been bollocked from the ASA. I hope so ?
No links at all?! That's got to be a first! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.