Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 30 so I can remember Jade Goody and the awareness she raised of cervical cancer and it breaks my heart to think I could be in that situation with 2 young children. People in their mid twenties may not remember her and like viewtube says women may have their own reasons for not attending. I would love to see influencers in their mid 20s promoting awareness of smear tests and the importance of attending the appointment!
Totally agree. Promoting awareness is important. Promotion of facts with lots of support. Fear is the biggest reason most people don't attend screening tests

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She can’t do a meal, cleaning, day in the life vlog etc now without it being an AD. She now vlogs for the money rather than as a means to help her followers. I began following her soon after she had started YouTube as my eldest is the same age as Caleb, I found her routines, weaning, breastfeeding vlogs etc really helpful. Now I can no longer watch her vlogs or trust what she says. She’s no longer relatable and I feel will influence mums to feel like they aren’t good enough because they can’t afford the latest toys for their children, designer clothes and accessories, 3 luxury holidays a year, a cleaner, renewing their vows in the Caribbean etc but the reality is most of these things are free or paid for by her charging a company thousands to upload a photograph on Instagram or mentioning a company in a vlog or insta story. Not to mention she probably makes a lot from those affiliate links she just loves posting all the time.

Reactions: 14
She can’t do a meal, cleaning, day in the life vlog etc now without it being an AD. She now vlogs for the money rather than as a means to help her followers. I began following her soon after she had started YouTube as my eldest is the same age as Caleb, I found her routines, weaning, breastfeeding vlogs etc really helpful. Now I can no longer watch her vlogs or trust what she says. She’s no longer relatable and I feel will influence mums to feel like they aren’t good enough because they can’t afford the latest toys for their children, designer clothes and accessories, 3 luxury holidays a year, a cleaner, renewing their vows in the Caribbean etc but the reality is most of these things are free or paid for by her charging a company thousands to upload a photograph on Instagram or mentioning a company in a vlog or insta story. Not to mention she probably makes a lot from those affiliate links she just loves posting all the time.
Yes, exactly this. She can't even do an Instagram story without posting 1 million affiliate links because 'sooo many people have been asking guyyysss'. Her latest 2 #ads were Quorn and Hello Fresh, she doesn't use them unless she is getting paid to promote it. Same with that Maui shampoo she was promoting and 1 million other things. She definitely gives mum vloggers a bad name as she seems to promote whomever pays her with zero integrity.

Reactions: 7
ANOTHER ad. Anyone else just fed up of them now? It’s at least two a week these days. Bring back the old Emily!

Reactions: 5
ANOTHER ad. Anyone else just fed up of them now? It’s at least two a week these days. Bring back the old Emily!
I’ve unfollowed long time ago, last 4 vlogs were ads 💷💷💷 I genuinely can’t understand these people who look up to her and adore her so much, so gullible 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m 30 so I can remember Jade Goody and the awareness she raised of cervical cancer and it breaks my heart to think I could be in that situation with 2 young children. People in their mid twenties may not remember her and like viewtube says women may have their own reasons for not attending. I would love to see influencers in their mid 20s promoting awareness of smear tests and the importance of attending the appointment!
I am 19 and remember her. There is only so much you can do the make someone go for their smear. I had my first one last month. Because I am having gynaecological issues if that’s even a thing 🤣 I felt proud to finally have mine but I feel like you can’t make people go no matter how much you throw the importance of it at them! When Emily said about the importance of smear tests it still sounded like an AD for some reason

Reactions: 1
Yes, exactly this. She can't even do an Instagram story without posting 1 million affiliate links because 'sooo many people have been asking guyyysss'. Her latest 2 #ads were Quorn and Hello Fresh, she doesn't use them unless she is getting paid to promote it. Same with that Maui shampoo she was promoting and 1 million other things. She definitely gives mum vloggers a bad name as she seems to promote whomever pays her with zero integrity.
Totally agree. Her ads are just ridiculous now.

Reactions: 4
It has been ad after ad after ad on her channel. Its too much even for her as the content then feels disingenuous.

This is so petty but the way she says 'so' annoys me and she says it frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Grr her vlog was not only an ad with Sodastream but an undeclared ad with Hello Fresh. She was promoting that beef curry on insta same day as her vlog. How does she get away with being so sly?! She does 1 ad every day. She must be earning a high 6 figure salary by now as she is the most grabby youtuber I've ever seen

Reactions: 11
Agree. It’s getting ridiculous and so disingenuous. She’s like an advertising machine. She must delete comments from her YouTube and the only ones I’ve ever seen are sycophantic fans desperate for her attention.

She’s done at least 10 paid partnerships this month. Not to mention the amount of affiliate links on her YouTube. She must be taking it in.

Reactions: 3
She's on a mission to get 400k subs today as its her 5 year anniversary 🙄 made sure I unsubbed.. I encourage you all to do the same 🙈😂 I'm so petty but she's such a scammer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thumbnail in her new video the 5 year anniversary one definitely shows shes had work done. She had more wrinkles and her mole was more pronounced. Stop lying witch

• Haha
She was so much more naturally pretty in the clips from 5 years ago. I think her teeth gave her face some character. Whatever she has had done has done something to her eye shape too.

Reactions: 6
She looked much better. And I know I always go on about it but her hair looked so nice short. I bet when she was finding the 2019 footage it was all ADs.
Vloggers always say they do it for the memories. But when the children grown up and watch the vlogs it’s going to be mainly their mums chatting away and loads of ads with the old bit of footage of them in the background
Whose the next Emily Norris? Looking for someone without all the ads now they are boring.

Yes I loved her hair short, looks so much more stylish.
No longer follow her as it’s like watching a shopping channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.