Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest ad on her instagram. Yes we all clean with a full face of make up, hair done and our best clothes on 😂 she must be “cleaning for the cleaner”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The house tour video, “I don’t know why it’s turning into an house tour! “ euh maybe because you’re planning to put your house on the market soon !

Reactions: 4
I’ve stopped watching her. I can’t BEAR to watch the talking through the smiling, it’s horrific, she’s like a killer clown. Are her fake teeth too big for her to shape her lips to form her sounds properly or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her stories for weeks because it’s an Ad every day and I can’t be arsed. Are they selling up after just putting their house on the market?

I can't see her house online for sale? (And I know her address, its very easy to find🙄).
I bet she has been 'putting it out to the universe' to move house and just like magic, it happens!
Nothing to do with selling her childrens privacy and security for a few more bricks and a bit more grass. I'll stick to my house and not sell my children thanks.

Reactions: 5
They always become less relatable once they sell up and move into a mansion. The reason why youtubers became popular was because its like watching someone who is similar to you. Watching people in mansions who have help is not similar to my life at all lol

Reactions: 12
The house tour video, “I don’t know why it’s turning into an house tour! “ euh maybe because you’re planning to put your house on the market soon !
The cleaner must have been... I mean Emily must have done a “speed clean” ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching one of her videos from when she was pregnant with Jackson (doing uni work so it’s on in the background) actually can’t believe how different she was back then! Watching her kitchen tour and I can’t believe how much her kitchen is just choked full of plastic 🙈

Reactions: 2
Also why has she just put her dream kitchen into a house that will be on the market soon?! I don’t know if it’ll even sell because it’s technically only a 3 bedroom house, people would find it strange that the largest room doesn’t have an en-suite but one of the smallest has! They should’ve put a bit more money into it and redone the entire top floor. I just think it was so badly done...

Reactions: 1
Just realised why the house tour, so she could put up a tit load of #aff links! It night be a few days later, but "so so many of u guys have been asking about xyz, so here's a load of links to make me some more cash!"

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't understand how she is so popular. She's like an android with an insane grin. And her "hacks" are tit.

Was she better in her early days?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe there are morons out there who need a bloody insta mummy to tell them TO NOT bleeping DIE! like, can you not yourself figure out you need to attend your smear tests?! Do you really need someone's mum to bloody tell you it's important? Is the whole of NHS telling you it's important isn't enough? I'm so angry at some women...

• Angry
I cannot believe there are morons out there who need a bloody insta mummy to tell them TO NOT bleeping DIE! like, can you not yourself figure out you need to attend your smear tests?! Do you really need someone's mum to bloody tell you it's important? Is the whole of NHS telling you it's important isn't enough? I'm so angry at some women...
I also cannot believe some women don't go. However it's so nice to see Emily actually using her platform to talk about something like this. If all these vloggers raise awareness of smears, checking your boobs etc and it means 1 person listens, that could be 1 person saved! Good on Emily!

*I said the same about Mrs Meldrum when she did the breast check stories and she followed it with a Next AD so hopefully Emily won't duck this up in the same way!!*

Reactions: 7
Almost £100 for a duvet cover?!

Uh...not for me, thanks Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As a health care professional who has worked with ladies having treatment for cervical cancer. I can understand why some people don't attend for smears, regardless of what we think about their choices, we do not always know the reasoning behind their decisions. Some people have bad experiences or have even seen loved ones go through treatment. Fear can affect people differently, their choice to not have a smear is no reason criticise them, but maybe to try and persuade and support them

I’m 30 so I can remember Jade Goody and the awareness she raised of cervical cancer and it breaks my heart to think I could be in that situation with 2 young children. People in their mid twenties may not remember her and like viewtube says women may have their own reasons for not attending. I would love to see influencers in their mid 20s promoting awareness of smear tests and the importance of attending the appointment!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.