Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped watching sooooo boring and annoys me how she thinks 3 kids is a lot ?‍♀ Never stops banging on about having sooooo many kids

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine when Jackson or his friends come across that potty training video when he’s 10 or something ?‍♀

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine when Jackson or his friends come across that potty training video when he’s 10 or something ?‍♀
I know. It’s like these parents are so self absorbed and desperate to make money off their kids that they don’t think of the consequences when their children are older. They must have completely forgotten what it’s like to be a teenager.

Reactions: 6
It's embarrassing enough when people celebrate 20k or 100k likes, but to publicly celebrate 74k is beyond cringe.

Does she realise how vapid it makes her look? All they care about is followers as the more you have the more you can charge for ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For 75k followers Matt will surprise her with huge ''whoop whoop 75k'' balloons , glitter sprinkles everywhere and a unicorn cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I know I really shouldn't say stuff about people's kids, but my god I hate "cay cay" ? just seen emilys stories, it's a nice "quiet bedtime" and he's in Jackson's cot, jumping all over it! My god just tell him off! My 3yr old knows not to jump on her own bed, never mind in a "baby's"! ?

Oh I know I really shouldn't say stuff about people's kids, but my god I hate "cay cay" ? just seen emilys stories, it's a nice "quiet bedtime" and he's in Jackson's cot, jumping all over it! My god just tell him off! My 3yr old knows not to jump on her own bed, never mind in a "baby's"! ?
Me too! ? and I feel awful as I love children! He is just too much. Always hyperactive. He either needs to be disciplined better or a medical investigation to see if he has a behavioural problem. When Jackson was throwing the teddy bears, I would have told him 'no throwing' as whats to stop him throwing the remote or a glass etc. Basic parenting.. teach kids not to throw. Why does she think her kids being naughty is adorable. Makes me laugh that she makes parenting videos like she is some sort of expert. The only video she should make is "How To Raise brats". Side note.. Fraser seems lovely ♥

Reactions: 7
Nobody else may have noticed but halfway through her holiday vlog she must have accidentally put up she was at a trampoline bit in brentwood?? So weird, would’ve been like Tuesday or something or before she was back definitely

Nobody else may have noticed but halfway through her holiday vlog she must have accidentally put up she was at a trampoline bit in brentwood?? So weird, would’ve been like Tuesday or something or before she was back definitely
I've not watched the vlog, but she did put a post up while they were away that was an ad with plenty, and it included the trampoline park, so maybe she's stuck it in the vlog too? I think she did stories advertising plenty while they were there too?

Me too! ? and I feel awful as I love children! He is just too much. Always hyperactive. He either needs to be disciplined better or a medical investigation to see if he has a behavioural problem. When Jackson was throwing the teddy bears, I would have told him 'no throwing' as whats to stop him throwing the remote or a glass etc. Basic parenting.. teach kids not to throw. Why does she think her kids being naughty is adorable. Makes me laugh that she makes parenting videos like she is some sort of expert. The only video she should make is "How To Raise brats". Side note.. Fraser seems lovely ♥
Also I love Fraser so much I feel so bad for him :(

I've not watched the vlog, but she did put a post up while they were away that was an ad with plenty, and it included the trampoline park, so maybe she's stuck it in the vlog too? I think she did stories advertising plenty while they were there too?
Oops meant on her stories! How weird is she

Reactions: 1
Emsy would say something sexist like, "boys will be boys." No honey, it's called crappy parenting and you should be ashamed of yourself. Look, I get it, kids have their moments. God knows my girls sure do. But when they're doing something they shouldn't, be the damn adult and tell them no as many times as it takes. If no doesn't stick, you move on to disciplining them. It's not rocket science. And people come to this woman for parenting advice? She can't even get her own three under control.

Shes's appeared doing an intro to a bizare baby names hack video on sj's channel

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is why she needs to repost every single happy birthday wish from others on her insta stories ? No one cares about those posts apart from her .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anybody else find it really narcissistic (we all know she is anyway.. hello mirrored splashback) that she keeps reposting all the compliments that she gets? She used to actually talk.. now she just puts up screenshots of her viewers telling her how incredible she is. Its really boring. Would rather watch Caleb bouncing off the walls and thats saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I don’t understand is why she needs to repost every single happy birthday wish from others on her insta stories ? No one cares about those posts apart from her .
A) most are well wishes from other insta floggers so it’s more a networking thing/arse licking
B) because she wants everyone to know how much people love her!!!!! It’s like her screaming LOOK AT ME!!!

Reactions: 5
If you didn’t know how to book a holiday just ask good old ems... (latest video) ??‍♀??‍♀

• Wow
If you didn’t know how to book a holiday just ask good old ems... (latest video) ??‍♀??‍♀
Does it include how to get it all paid for?! I could do with some of that advise! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.