Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the hypocrisy, if we are all sad acts with unhappy lives for posting here, then you post here Emily, doesn't that also make you a sad act?

I'd have more impressed if you'd handled this like a mature adult instead of a passive aggressive immature reply. I can see where Caleb gets his bratty behaviour from..

Reactions: 6
What a stupid woman. She joined and waited hours to post a bratty passive aggressive post.

These people's days are numbered with how unprofessional and thick they are.

Reactions: 5
Hi Guys! This has been so interesting to read. I couldn't help looking :-D (being a narcissist and everything). I love you guys, thanks so much for the views, hopefully one day I can be a perfect mum like you all. Big love xxx
I think those that watch do so because its car crash viewing. Just waiting for the big fines to come from the ASA, waiting for you to call the electrician to repair you given that you are a robot, waiting for the outcome of your children's childhoods where they have been made to work, made to smile for endless photos instead of enjoying themselves, their mum always talking to a camera or stuck to her phone/laptop worshipping herself and her fake life. You said you wasn't happy in your old 9-5 job but it takes a certain tyoe of mum to put their children online and sell their childrens privacy, open them up to critism and also jeprodise their security as your address is readily available. You use your children to make you money, also you use lonely, desperate women. At least your old job had integrity. This social media job is a flash in the pan but it will forever stay with your children. The consequences of which aren't known yet.

I've read through quite a few of these posts regarding a lot of different vloggers/bloggers etc. I have to say I agree with alot of the comments. However I do think some of these comments are borderline bullying. Of course if someone tells you you're being slagged off online you are going to want to have a nose. Saying things like "she's had so much botox she can't move her face, her kids are brats etc" is too far. It would be interesting to see how some of you would react if you found out your child was bullying someone online. Would you say "oh that's fine love they put their lives out there they should expect people to judge their looks, their children, people to accuse their husbands of cheating".

Reactions: 10
I've read through quite a few of these posts regarding a lot of different vloggers/bloggers etc. I have to say I agree with alot of the comments. However I do think some of these comments are borderline bullying. Of course if someone tells you you're being slagged off online you are going to want to have a nose. Saying things like "she's had so much botox she can't move her face, her kids are brats etc" is too far. It would be interesting to see how some of you would react if you found out your child was bullying someone online. Would you say "oh that's fine love they put their lives out there they should expect people to judge their looks, their children, people to accuse their husbands of cheating".
She sells a product. Her product is her fake life.
We can say what we like about it just as we could about anything else business related. If she sold wedding dresses, I would dislike a few of them and also the quality may not be good on some. We can review. That is what this is. If you put your life online, your children online and sell your privacy, thats what happens. Its the true price tag of otherwise easy money.

Also nobody is attacking anything personal that she was born with, she has overdone the botox and also has a frozen fake smile that she talks through and people have voiced their opinion on it. Calebs behaviour is terrible, it can be sorted, maybe some hometruths will make her address this issue. Imo this is not bullying. This is people calling out her behaviour.. same with the ad hiding. If people called her height, lips, eyes, childhood etc things she could not help, that would be bullying. Not kissing her arse over everything she does is not bullying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It comes with the territory, you want to be Instagram famous and a star you are going to face people that are critical. Can be infuencial and not handle people commenting anything that isn't posative.

You would have to go looking for these threads and they aren't at anyone I'm their socials or timelines so no it's not bullying.

Reactions: 1
Hi Guys! This has been so interesting to read. I couldn't help looking :-D (being a narcissist and everything). I love you guys, thanks so much for the views, hopefully one day I can be a perfect mum like you all. Big love xxx
Ahahhahahahahhahaha did she actually post this lmaooo Emily stop exploiting your kids for views how many vlogs show your kids naked you disgusting woman. You're a disgrace. Hope something fucks up your 'career'

Reactions: 3
Hang on wasnt she saying how much it had all upset her now shes acting like she doesnt care?! :ROFLMAO:

Omg, it’s a TRASH thread, when will people grasp this concept?? ?
If you don’t like or agree with what’s being said please feel free to go elsewhere. Or start a Rave thread. It’s not rocket science! ?

Oh look.. ANOTHER morning routine ??
Another #ad ? and affiliate links not disclosed as affiliate links. Made me cringe when she got Fraser to ask for the #spon vitamins. I really dislike these women using their kids to make them money. Get a proper job Emily instead of putting your kids to work.

Just had a look at this #AD, who believes she gives this crap to her kids every day, her meals are good so no need for vitamins. So blatant Fraser had to ask for the gummies ?
Also, why would you show your kids in their school uniforms?? I did a test to see how long it would take me to find out their school, took me less than a minute ?

1543398798475.png

@EmilyNorris I just thought I would clarify the annoying voice comment was made by myself. I just couldn't put my finger on the accent and I found it distracting as I tend to just have YouTube on in the back ground. Since then I have now watched a couple of your videos because I'm no longer bothered by your voice and you aren’t as bad as most of your colleagues.

Mummy Floggers project an unrealistic impression on life and I agree with the stepford wife comment. By creating Mummy Planners and cleaning plans etc you come across preachy and conceited because there is not a right way or a correct way of doing things. It’s your way…

It's all very staged and I worry about the pressure this puts on Mothers who don't think they are good enough because they watch someone that can make money out of doing normal jobs like shopping and cleaning - Fair enough and good for you... I wouldn't want to do it and I don’t understand the ‘they are jealous of our jobs’ line a lot of you throw around. I have an office window, I do my hours and go home, and I don’t have people judging my lifestyle because I’m not advertising it on the internet.

Luckily, I'm not easily influenced and can see passed the fakery. You can blame Rebecca Meldrum for opening people’s eyes, she pushed it too far and people snapped. I'm sure the next channel Mum event will be uncomfortable but you an all comfort yourself and call us trolls and haters.

We are not haters just disheartened subscribers.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2510

@EmilyNorris I just thought I would clarify the annoying voice comment was made by myself. I just couldn't put my finger on the accent and I found it distracting as I tend to just have YouTube on in the back ground. Since then I have now watched a couple of your videos because I'm no longer bothered by your voice and you aren’t as bad as most of your colleagues.

Mummy Floggers project an unrealistic impression on life and I agree with the stepford wife comment. By creating Mummy Planners and cleaning plans etc you come across preachy and conceited because there is not a right way or a correct way of doing things. It’s your way…

It's all very staged and I worry about the pressure this puts on Mothers who don't think they are good enough because they watch someone that can make money out of doing normal jobs like shopping and cleaning - Fair enough and good for you... I wouldn't want to do it and I don’t understand the ‘they are jealous of our jobs’ line a lot of you throw around. I have an office window, I do my hours and go home, and I don’t have people judging my lifestyle because I’m not advertising it on the internet.

Luckily, I'm not easily influenced and can see passed the fakery. You can blame Rebecca Meldrum for opening people’s eyes, she pushed it too far and people snapped. I'm sure the next channel Mum event will be uncomfortable but you an all comfort yourself and call us trolls and haters.

We are not haters just disheartened subscribers.
I agree 100%.
I also wouldn't do their job either. I wouldn't sell my children, I have 3 of them and it just makes me shudder at the thought of it.
I also like going on holidays and just enjoying myself, going for walks, baking, pumpkin picking and not having to stage photos of my children and myself. Making sure everything is insta perfect. Selling my soul promoting some tit product that I will never use again.
I think the same is happening to the mummy floggers as what happened to Zoella. They start of relatable, like an online friend and then they just start using their popularity to sell you things, you can no longer trust their opinion on things as they are usually getting paid to like it.
I think the smaller youtubers are better as they aren't ad ad ad.. however that is what they are striving for which is such a shame.
YouTube started off nice but greed has ruined it.
It isn't for memories.. its for money.

Reactions: 7
Emily PLEASE stop posting undeclared affiliate links on your YouTube and Instagram stories. You have posted on insta stories an artificial Christmas tree which costs £150 ?. I brought a 7 ft artificial tree from Wilkos a few days ago which was half price and just £40!! Seems crazy to me that you’re showing your followers a Christmas tree which costs so much when lots of families struggle this time of year and are pressurised into buying things for their families they cannot afford. I know you’re not forcing them to buy but you have a lot of followers ? who will end up paying a ridiculous amount for a tree.

Reactions: 8
Emily PLEASE stop posting undeclared affiliate links on your YouTube and Instagram stories. You have posted on insta stories an artificial Christmas tree which costs £150 ?. I brought a 7 ft artificial tree from Wilkos a few days ago which was half price and just £40!! Seems crazy to me that you’re showing your followers a Christmas tree which costs so much when lots of families struggle this time of year and are pressurised into buying things for their families they cannot afford. I know you’re not forcing them to buy but you have a lot of followers ? who will end up paying a ridiculous amount for a tree.
I agree!
She cannot go A DAY without advertising something and making money off people.
Its just such a shame that some people don't see through her and see her as a helpful and inspirational mum. Sheep.. She is just talking you into parting with your cash. A greedy con woman.

I agree!
Its just such a shame that some people don't see through her and see her as a helpful and inspirational mum. Sheep.. She is just talking you into parting with your cash. A greedy con woman.
I don’t think most of her followers realise she is actually making money when they click these links and buy ?

Reactions: 2
Her new video has Ad right at the end of a long title.. so without clicking on it, you have no idea that its an ad. It is not clear enough. A lot of people will not click on ads as they are boring but she disguises it so you have no way of knowing until you click. I just wish she stopped being such shady greedy nob ? It drives me mad that she gets away with it. Everyone is on to Meldrum but Emily is slightly under the radar.. I can't wait until it all blows up for her like it has for Edgy and Pat.

This seems to be a new tactic- Kerry has just written a massive heartfelt message about breastfeeding etc and said at the end P.s this breastfeeding tee is from bla bla bla u can get 10% off with my code:sleep:

Reactions: 4
I don’t think most of her followers realise she is actually making money when they click these links and buy ?
I agree!
Exactly. She's taking the piss now lool how is she advertising rymans planners when she's just put our her own ??hahahahha I swear this woman is taking every one for a mug! And the comments on her vids are so sickly . When will they wake up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.