Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't an earth mother, domestic goddess she is just a professional sales woman convincing lonely mums to part with their cash. Her previous job she was head of marketing. She is head of marketing now but for the company Emily Norris. She is a fraud that will sell anything, including her childrens privacy and childhood (ie by them working on ads). This woman is the greediest woman on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
Emily was one of my favourites until it became AD after AD after AD, and when it’s not an ad it’s a list of things you can buy with helpful affiliate links.
She would sell anything.

Reactions: 5
I’m so surprised that she says she has really bad separation anxiety - to the point where she’s worried about leaving her children with their own father ? - but yet she pastes them all over the Internet, in the bath, in their school uniforms, and it only takes 2 minutes of googling to find their home address.
I would never expose a child to literally hundreds of thousands of people, you’ve no idea what weirdo is watching, and if I had anxiety I wouldn’t sleep at night if I did!

Reactions: 9
I’m not saying this to be mean as I am considering it myself but I’m sure Emily’s skin got tighter of the years. Rather than Elemis could it be Botox at the hubby’s beauty salon?

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying this to be mean as I am considering it myself but I’m sure Emily’s skin got tighter of the years. Rather than Elemis could it be Botox at the hubby’s beauty salon?
I agree I think shes had botox too. Her forehead looks tight.

Reactions: 1
Definitely.

Yes.. I just watched her 'confronting my mom' video and even though she was emotive in it.. her forehead didn't move so yes I would say botox. That video made me cringe the way she was basically saying that she was too pretty to be related to her sister and got a DNA test to prove that they are full sisters! ? My jaw hit the floor at the audacity of her. Her sister looks like her mum and Emily looks like her dad. Dunno how her mum kept her cool, being accused of sleeping around.

Reactions: 6
I thought this too when I saw her most recent holiday photos.

She's definitely had Botox, her forehead is so smooth and there's no expression there. a dead giveaway is how shiny it looks.
I always get the impression that she's quite sensitive about her age as well.

She appears to be extremely obsessed with her looks and sensitive about her age.

She’s definitely having Botox.

I can’t believe she didn’t trust her mum that her sister is her sister. How was her mum not offended by that?

She should have just taken them on the Jeremy Kyle show for the big reveal! ??

Reactions: 4
I've tried watching this woman a few times but her voice just goes through me. I can't work out what's going on... why does she have so many accents? It's very off putting. I cant work it out.

Reactions: 7
I've tried watching this woman a few times but her voice just goes through me. I can't work out what's going on... why does she have so many accents? It's very off putting. I cant work it out.
I think its because she was originally from Canada but moved to Essex as a teenager.
I dislike the constant smiling as she talks, constantly. It's really fake and she comes across like a stepford wife. Dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for clearing that up then I thought she had been heavily influenced by American vloggers but I'll let her off if that's the case

Noticed her planner has the same color scheme as this one?

https://emilynorris.stilnest.com/
https://thehappinessplanner.co.uk/collections/new-releases/products/the-52-week-journal

Also the same company that worked with Anna Saccone on a jewellery line and has another blogger book/product on their site. Must be some kind of collab going on?
Its the exact same one! It even has a similar name. She has basically used that for her idea and the 'Mums Office' book.. she has just combined the 2 books so blatantly. Anything for a quick buck though with her, no originality or integrity.

Just saw the splashback for her new kitchen on Insta stories.. its a mirror! ? vain much! Wow.

Reactions: 2
Are you telling me that you wouldn't find the washing guide helpful?

Who needs Google when you have a positivity planner with Mum hacks :rolleyes:... I have a feeling the name postive planner was taken already so she's changed the name.

Reactions: 2
She’s easily pushing 40 now but her face is rigid, with a manic smile stuck to it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.