Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah who wouldn’t love a job where you get paid tit loads for doing duck all, and go on free holidays without declaring it. Your planner is a joke hun and a mild attempt at some actual “work”.

Reactions: 2
They are so egocentrical and used to deleting any mildly negative comment. Drives them crazy to have comments they can't delete.

You have you nice safe space on your videos and Instagram, leave us to have this and stop trolling it.

If you make your living selling your family image you can't expect all comments to be praise. Deal with it or get another job.
This ☝

Reactions: 1
They are so egocentrical and used to deleting any mildly negative comment. Drives them crazy to have comments they can't delete.

You have you nice safe space on your videos and Instagram, leave us to have this and stop trolling it.

If you make your living selling your family image you can't expect all comments to be praise. Deal with it or get another job.
You hit the nail on the head there ??

Pmsl, they just can’t help looking for themselves on the internet. Narcissistic much??? ?????
Emily, instead of searching for yourself on here spend some time teaching your middle child some basic manners! Bratty kids are so unlikeable.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha when I saw that she had posted about us on insta I laughed! Thanks for the promo Emily ? I'm sure lots of new people will be joining now and venting.. its like therapy!
Calling us fans.. nope.. definetly just hate watching, through HookTube of course.
The thing is that i used to like her when she used to be a mummy vlogger, she was helpful and informative. Now its hidden #ads, and they are hidden because you click on the title/thumbnail not knowing its a #ad. She is just as bad as Edgy in my opinion, worse actually as her children are very naughty and she is more fake than Reb. At least Reb doesnt have this weird non stop frozen smile on her face, she does sometimes show emotion.
Yea I am someone who found this thread because of her post....ohhh wonder why she's deleted it now??? Hmm...

Reactions: 3
Welcome ? ? I wonder how many hits this thread has had today? Any way of finding out?
Hahaha she has joined ??
Some people don't kiss your arse Emily.. some see through that vacant, fake smile of yours. (Literally fake as she has had her teeth capped on a few of her natural teeth as they were gappy).
It kills these narcissists when not everyone kisses their arses.

Thanks @FamHam I didnt see the post so found it very weird to see 3 hearts and then all the comments about trolls and hate watchers underneath knew she had to have had a rant about something.

If you google Emily Norris you can see she's hidden some web pages and it has the 'Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe.'

So naturally I got my proxy out to check google.com as viewed in the US. Can't see anything bad shes had hidden, but there must be something :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 2
Hi Guys! This has been so interesting to read. I couldn't help looking :-D (being a narcissist and everything). I love you guys, thanks so much for the views, hopefully one day I can be a perfect mum like you all. Big love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Guys! This has been so interesting to read. I couldn't help looking :-D (being a narcissist and everything). I love you guys, thanks so much for the views, hopefully one day I can be a perfect mum like you all. Big love xxx
Another passive agressive post from a Professional Flogger. ? Wow, trolling your own thread...cool! ? We don’t actually view your flogs you know, there’s more than one way to skin a cat! But thank you for boosting Tattle’s popularity! ?
Emily, sort your kids out, no-one like a brat. Stop doing cleaning hacks when you don’t know one end of a duster from another.
Lay off the botox for a while, you’re starting to resemble the Bride of Wildesteen.
But thank you soooo much, love & big hugs to you too because you know, we really loooove you too! Mwah! ???

Reactions: 4
One day I hope to be a cleaning queen like you, oh wait, no I dont. Gotta keep the bored housewives interested though.

Hmmm maybe I should start a YouTube channel so I can give you tips on how to be a perfect parent like myself? ?would that help? Do you Fancy a collab emily? Let me know what you think. ?

Hmmm maybe I should start a YouTube channel so I can give you tips on how to be a perfect parent like myself? ?would that help? Do you Fancy a collab emily? Let me know what you think. ?
And you ARE a perfect mummy Sallydally, just like myself!! ?

Perfect parent? A good start would be to not sell your kids childhood/privacy to the highest bidder. Kisses xoxo

Daft cow assumes everyone here is a mother! Also assumes we all view the claptrap she puts out there....

I love the fact that these floggers are so up themselves they literally can’t keep off Tattle! They really want to read about themselves, then their ickle feelings are hurt when they realise not everyone worships them. Shows their narcissism & ego & it’s hilarious. ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.