Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That splashback is going to be a pain to keep clean. I remember her saying that her old kitchen units were hard to clean never mind a mirror splashback.

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of one them weird, crazy stepford wives/school moms in movies who pretend to have the perfect life, weird non stop smiling at everything but they have mental breakdowns and drink wine/take valium to get through the day? I'm not saying she does this! But if she was a character in a film this would be her.

Reactions: 4
She needs to discipline those children. They clearly rule the roost, Caleb is so naughty. Makes me laugh how everyone things she’s a cleaning queen yet she has a bloody cleaner!! Used to really like Emily but she’s boring now.

Reactions: 5
She needs to discipline those children. They clearly rule the roost, Caleb is so naughty. Makes me laugh how everyone things she’s a cleaning queen yet she has a bloody cleaner!! Used to really like Emily but she’s boring now.
Wait...she has a cleaner??? But she does cleaning hacks! What a bloody fake!!

Wait...she has a cleaner??? But she does cleaning hacks! What a bloody fake!!
Yes!!! She’s mentioned it in a few videos and I instantly lost respect for her. Somebody put an Instagram story up of her at an event a year or so ago basically saying she only does cleaning videos because they do well on her channel but that she hates it and has a cleaner!

Reactions: 3
Yes she seems to never discipline them.. she doesn't want to be "mean". Its just lazy though to not discipline your children. In every shot Caleb is snatching/whining/tantruming or non stop fidgeting/making growling faces.. she doesnt want him to lose his "spark".. its ridiculous.. hes naughty.
Yes she has a cleaner ? and she has Matts parents helping all the time with childcare when she needs to get stuff done (when not in school/nursery).. so far removed from the average mum.
[automerge]1543087328[/automerge]
That splashback is going to be a pain to keep clean. I remember her saying that her old kitchen units were hard to clean never mind a mirror splashback.
I can't imagine it will get used often. She only ever cooks 'cheese and beans on toast', 'for the boys' as they have 'hot dinners at school'.. I swear she says and cooks this for their tea in every vlog.. unless its an #ad of course ?

Last edited:
I can remember her saying that having a cleaner was the best money she’s ever spent. She had a full page in the Sun newspaper with her cleaning hacks ? it’s all for publicity/followers which = money!!

Omg so glad I.found this thread. I cannot stand this woman she is always so smug! Not a genuine bone in her body. She stupidly showed her address in a video last Xmas on 1 of the advent calendars lol her poor neighbours having to deal woth their noise at god knows what hour. Acting like the most perfect mum on earth oh please. Can't wait til Matt gets exposed for cheating on her with 1 of those Essex bimbos. How many holidays do they need? Obviously coz they're ripping off all the mum's watching. Whoever buys her planner how pathetic r u? Hahahaha
[automerge]1543247956[/automerge]one more thing...this idiot actually posted about this thread on her insta well done dumb azz with all your marketing experience and u just marketed this hate thread loool

Just seen her post.
Her little friend Rebecca Lamb is licking her arse in the comments as usual...hey Rebecca come say hi to us ??‍♀ We have lots of thought on you too ?
[automerge]1543249391[/automerge]
Omg so glad I.found this thread. I cannot stand this woman she is always so smug! Not a genuine bone in her body. She stupidly showed her address in a video last Xmas on 1 of the advent calendars lol her poor neighbours having to deal woth their noise at god knows what hour. Acting like the most perfect mum on earth oh please. Can't wait til Matt gets exposed for cheating on her with 1 of those Essex bimbos. How many holidays do they need? Obviously coz they're ripping off all the mum's watching. Whoever buys her planner how pathetic r u? Hahahaha
[automerge]1543247956[/automerge]one more thing...this idiot actually posted about this thread on her insta well done dumb azz with all your marketing experience and u just marketed this hate thread loool
Has he actually cheated on her then? X

I don’t understand why you all hate ads? I don’t mind them. I wanna know what’s selling out there. And it’s nice to see these women show us these products. Also, her happy personality makes me be happy. Being a stay at home mom can be very sad when I can’t go out. So Emily, thank you for your lovely videos.

one more thing...this idiot actually posted about this thread on her insta well done dumb azz with all your marketing experience and u just marketed this hate thread loool
Hahaha when I saw that she had posted about us on insta I laughed! Thanks for the promo Emily ? I'm sure lots of new people will be joining now and venting.. its like therapy!
Calling us fans.. nope.. definetly just hate watching, through HookTube of course.
The thing is that i used to like her when she used to be a mummy vlogger, she was helpful and informative. Now its hidden #ads, and they are hidden because you click on the title/thumbnail not knowing its a #ad. She is just as bad as Edgy in my opinion, worse actually as her children are very naughty and she is more fake than Reb. At least Reb doesnt have this weird non stop frozen smile on her face, she does sometimes show emotion.

I don’t understand why you all hate ads? I don’t mind them. I wanna know what’s selling out there. And it’s nice to see these women show us these products. Also, her happy personality makes me be happy. Being a stay at home mom can be very sad when I can’t go out. So Emily, thank you for your lovely videos.
Please go to the Rave Section, this is a TRASH thread.

Yes she has! ?? Hi Emily!
Can't keep away can they these women.. their big ego's won't let them.

I knew she would delete it so took a screen shot ;) just a desperate post for engagement, people to praise her and blame everyone else. It's all very meldrum :m
Screenshot_20181126-175656.jpg

Reactions: 8
I knew she would delete it so took a screen shot ;) just a desperate post for engagement, people to praise her and blame everyone else. It's all very meldrum :m
View attachment 2457
Haha good call!
Her and Reb are 2 peas in a pod.. only want sheep arse licking them and constant praise. God forbid people see through them and get fed up with all the fakeness and ad hiding.

Not sure why she’s getting so riled up about it, she’s got hundreds of thousands of followers across different platforms who basically pay her bills. Why is she so bothered about a few comments which are quite honestly not that bad? Attention seeking??

They are so egocentrical and used to deleting any mildly negative comment. Drives them crazy to have comments they can't delete.

You have you nice safe space on your videos and Instagram, leave us to have this and stop trolling it.

If you make your living selling your family image you can't expect all comments to be praise. Deal with it or get another job.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.