Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hoop things so close to that mirror give me the fear!! But She’s got to have her Instagram mirror for her hideous clothes try ons. Keep them affiliates links coming!!

Reactions: 12
Think the rings are a cool idea for a kid that likes gymnastics. Great way of practicing their hobby.........BUT.......that mirror is going to get smashed and someone seriously injured.

Those hoop things so close to that mirror give me the fear!! But She’s got to have her Instagram mirror for her hideous clothes try ons. Keep them affiliates links coming!!
Wouldn’t they be better in a garage or playroom! Who wants them hanging in the middle of the landing, they’d get right on my nerves!!

Reactions: 13
Think the rings are a cool idea for a kid that likes gymnastics. Great way of practicing their hobby.........BUT.......that mirror is going to get smashed and someone seriously injured.
They have a garage don't they ? Why not put them there ? I don't get her. She is spending thousands on a "Reno" and then she sticks these up the ceiling. Also, if on the landing, how far are the stairs and bannisters ? Isn't that a bit dangerous to have a kid dangling on hoops nearby ? Haven't watched her video, so don't know exactly where they have been positioned.

Reactions: 9
They have a garage don't they ? Why not put them there ? I don't get her. She is spending thousands on a "Reno" and then she sticks these up the ceiling. Also, if on the landing, how far are the stairs and bannisters ? Isn't that a bit dangerous to have a kid dangling on hoops nearby ? Haven't watched her video, so don't know exactly where they have been positioned.
Probably too cold for princess Emily to film in a garage

Reactions: 1
Probably too cold for princess Emily to film in a garage
So now, to add to the list of : view of the field/ jack and Jill bathroom, window seat, we can expect to be graced with the boys dangling from those bloody hoops. Great content, thanks, Emily. I admit I now only hate watch so I'm fully responsible for doing this to myself :LOL:

• Haha
Queue the puppy being wheeled in the buggy in 3…2…
Yes I agree she is going to be THAT type of dog owner...dresses the dog with stupid outfits because she doesn't have a baby to dress up, puts a bloody coat on it, (Dogs dont need coats they have fur to keep them warm), pushes it around, wipes its arse, etc...omg its going to get more frustrating

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Me and my husband are re-watching Arrested Development atm and all I could think was Buster is what Jackson will be like in 20 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jacksiiiin is now in the dog bed. What part of personal space does she not get. That poor dog. But, it makes for a cute IG picture so who cares.

That reel shes made - her skin doesn’t move! Whoever is doing her botox needs to stop, she doesn’t even look younger she looks like a bleeping conker

• Haha
Reactions: 28
NOT EVEN A WEEK. NOT EVEN A WEEK SINCE SHES GOTTEN THAT BLOODY DOG SHES ALREADY PROFFITING. OFF OF IT! getting a free (like she needs anything free) dog bed so that she can post it on her stories... How many affiliate links are we gonna see popping up? How many stupid auto feeds or crap puppy gadgets is she gonna try and get her following to buy. I used to LOVE Emily but holy cow. Its nothing but free gifts and sell sell sell.... Do you know what? I've never seen her do a single thing for charity. Most other YouTubers do charity videos where they try and raise money, or maybe even decent give aways that aren't sponsored or crap she didn't want (advent calendar video). Way too much money but SO GREEDY . SO OUT OF TOUCH. POOR KIDS ARE GONNA GET A REAL SHOCK WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT MINIMUM WAGE AS A TEEN IS LIKE ... but of course mummy Norris will buy them everything after all she should considering she's sucked any privacy or self expression as kids they could have had.... They'll resent her. Botox faced witch.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Jackson shouldn’t be in that crate or dog bed. The football playing in garden had me cringing that puppy will end up with broken legs or worse from being that rough, not to mention her poor joints I’m guessing they don’t realise that walks etc should be restricted with such a young puppy. The boys weren’t even being careful holding her at times but of course it couldn’t have been the precious princes fault!

She’s still cutting up their toast into hundred pieces, can she get anymore disgraceful?! Bet those children have never had to cut any food on their plates in their life after all the other hand is to whole the iPad during MEAL times. So much for her dumb husband training they’ll be the laziest boys ever.

They never do anything for themselves. Fraser should be able to make his own breakfast and Caleb probably could too. Jackson could also do certain things if they let him…

Reactions: 5
WTAF!! The oldest are 11 and 8 years old not 3!! Why is she cutting their toast like that!!
5FFB1514-B36B-406B-A8A4-CEFBCF586B65.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.