Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You were saying Emily!! She’s changed her tune!

Reason they are so lazy is those bloody iPads!! Take the iPad away and I’m sure your healthy physically able 5 year old will walk no problem! Obviously bribed to sit in a buggy with an iPad, funny the older 2 boys had no problem walking around airports at the same age and younger or with their scooter suitcases.

View attachment 723456View attachment 723457View attachment 723458View attachment 723459View attachment 723460
Has she deleted these stories?

If your sheep followed ‘you do you and I’ll do me’ they wouldn’t get sucked into buying your crap. As parents were get judged/criticised, why does she think she would be exempt, she posts everything, is an ‘influencer’, earns a tit load from it, and plays the ‘perfect parent’. Go and do a normal job if you can’t take the heat. Anyway it’s ridiculous like many other posters, I have a 4 year old who would not go in a buggy as they are for ‘babies’. Mine don’t have their own iPads they take out either. They can watch them at home but when we go out they can take in their surroundings which often s means they moan they are bored but guess what that’s life and they have to learn that. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No still there.

J still being in a buggy is all her needs, as it looks like Matt is usually left to discipline the boys while she stands and giggles. If it was about Jackson not wanting to walk Matt would have stepped in but it’s all about her needs of feeling she still has a baby/toddler.
5FB606B3-A9DA-4096-B2FF-3C27AE5DEDCA.jpeg

No still there.

J still being in a buggy is all her needs, as it looks like Matt is usually left to discipline the boys while she stands and giggles. If it was about Jackson not wanting to walk Matt would have stepped in but it’s all about her needs of feeling she still has a baby/toddler. View attachment 723663
And there is him with the iPad again... 🙄

Reactions: 10
my daughter walked around budapest with us, for 5 days, when we were on a holiday there. she was 4 (just 4 - not 4 years, 11 months and 20 days). we didn't even consider to take a buggy with us. when she was tired we would slow down or sit somewhere, and that was it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No still there.

J still being in a buggy is all her needs, as it looks like Matt is usually left to discipline the boys while she stands and giggles. If it was about Jackson not wanting to walk Matt would have stepped in but it’s all about her needs of feeling she still has a baby/toddler. View attachment 723663
Why is Emily “tits out for the FHM lads” getting all coy about her Sloggi bra poking through her top 🙄 Aye, you do you as well hunnipot! Do you want me to donate money to you to get that poker removed from your arse 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You do you?? But Emily do you ever ever see a five year old being pushed around in a buggy by other families? No Emily that’s because you’ve created a lazy and indulged little boy and you are not an advert for good parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s an actual idiot! He’s basically 5 and would be going into year 1 now if he had been born a couple of days earlier! I’ve never known anyone need a pram for a child that age on a beach holiday or to go to the post office! She’s clearly made him lazy if he is actually claiming he can’t walk! Take away the pram and he will have no choice!
My child is a few weeks younger than him and going and just turned 5, so into year 1 in a couple of week. I got rid of my pushchair over 2 years ago. It’s not right that she still uses it. Just lazy parenting in my opinion. I believe She uses it as he is out of control and the pushchair gives some sort of control. Both Emily and Jackson are going to get a massive shock to the system when he now starts school.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I actually think that she could be thick, either that or she is damaging her child’s health for the sake of trying to cling on to the baby audience.

the more he walks, the more he will build up his strength and stamina. She’s doing him more harm by using the pram more. No wonder he complains he’s tired, because he’s never done more than a two minute walk from the sofa to the car…

Normal boys his age are bounding all over the place, walking rather than running, climbing on walls to walk on, jumping over cracks in the pavement, having races with their older siblings, the pram is totally not normal and yet she seems proud of it, she’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My just turned 5 year old literally jogs not walks when we are out, bounds about the house like the flash and never stops. With two older brothers I would imagine the urge to be on the move would be even stronger for Jackson. He will be so tired starting full days at school even more so if he can’t manage to walk very far. It such a strange one as she has all but confirmed there isn’t a health reason for the chair he’s just been made lazy.

Reactions: 6
And more excuses for lazy jacks! Now its the lack of swimming. He didn't miss 18 months of swimming lessons because of covid. If he didn't do swimming lessons for 18 months it because she didn't arrange them. Swim schools were not closed the whole time. And they ran intensive classes in school holiday were kids could catch up.

Reactions: 9
And more excuses for lazy jacks! Now its the lack of swimming. He didn't miss 18 months of swimming lessons because of covid. If he didn't do swimming lessons for 18 months it because she didn't arrange them. Swim schools were not closed the whole time. And they ran intensive classes in school holiday were kids could catch up.
Some were closed for a few months as my sister is a swimming teacher and lifeguard. But not 18 months as you say...more like 2/3

Reactions: 4
nevertheless, child doesn't need to swim to be active in water, or active in general. my 6 yo is not a swimmer although we live by the sea but she's active in the sea and on the beach all the time ... runing into and out of the water, playing beach/water games with her younger sister and other children ... she's not sitting with an ipad in the buggy.

Reactions: 9
You were saying Emily!! She’s changed her tune!

Reason they are so lazy is those bloody iPads!! Take the iPad away and I’m sure your healthy physically able 5 year old will walk no problem! Obviously bribed to sit in a buggy with an iPad, funny the older 2 boys had no problem walking around airports at the same age and younger or with their scooter suitcases.

View attachment 723456View attachment 723457View attachment 723458View attachment 723459View attachment 723460
This is priceless!! 🤣 She’s so full of tit!! 💩

Reactions: 6
My son is 2.5 and I use a buggy for shops where I need him to not be able to run around and he hates it. As much as I love the buggy (I’m only having 1 child and he’s growing up!) it will be easier without it

Reactions: 4
My son is 2.5 and I use a buggy for shops where I need him to not be able to run around and he hates it. As much as I love the buggy (I’m only having 1 child and he’s growing up!) it will be easier without it
My son is exactly the same, hes 2 and a half and I only use the buggy in shops or when I know a walk is going to be long for him and he’s just asks to get out the whole time!
I can’t imagine he will tolerate being in it in 6 months let alone 2 years away!

Reactions: 2
Well, it's looks like I'm actually the one with unpopular opinion but I never blame the kids although some of them (not just Emilly's) are really annoying. It's not their fault. Kids are born with character personality but no one is born bratty or spoilt. Parents makes kids like that.

Fraser will be 11 in few months. It's natural that he acts the way he does lately. He's older now and more aware of his appereance on videos. He probably wants to be liked. He actually choose very polite and subtle way to present himself. He's not rude and seems like a nice boy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.