Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partner builds houses at both the luxurious end of the scale for billionaires and affordable housing and I showed him the finish of what they had done and he was horrified at the mismatch too. It looks like they either ran out of money for black fixings or just rushed to buy anything to finish it off just to get a vlog up the gold looks ridiculous. It is all about asthetic to her yet she got it wrong with the gold...its for young boys who will turn into teenagers like Kevin and Perry so they wont care eventually anyway haha.
Those kids will wreck it anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Reactions: 5
Latest story mentions the buggy. Says he is tired after a day of swimming so they’re glad they have it - but she always gets rude comments when she uses it because he’s 4 now. Love he’s almost 5!!! It’s not normal for a child that age to be that tired - and I say that as a mother of a child who has a chronic illness that affects energy levels. I still haven’t used a buggy for years. It’s so, so weird
She’s so full of tit!! A day of swimming - yeh right Emily! Your kids sit on iPads for the majority of the day right next to the pool they are not swimming.

If she’s that desperate to still push a buggy just go have another kid!

Reactions: 15
Despite sharing every detail of her wonderful holiday, Emily has obviously had time to read Tattle hence her latest post referring to the rude comments about the buggy 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s an actual idiot! He’s basically 5 and would be going into year 1 now if he had been born a couple of days earlier! I’ve never known anyone need a pram for a child that age on a beach holiday or to go to the post office! She’s clearly made him lazy if he is actually claiming he can’t walk! Take away the pram and he will have no choice!

Reactions: 19
After a full day of swimming he may well be tired, but then you go back and relax for an hour or so, shower, lounge around the apartment and then head out once everyone has had a rest and is ready to walk to dinner.
I bet Jackson is very well practiced in saying 'i'm too tired to walk' because he knows full well his Mum will pick up him, push him in a pushchair or bring out a scooter.

Reactions: 12
Can’t be arsed she’s blatantly been on here while shes on holiday. Emily, my eldest who has cerebral palsy was making more effort to walk when she was 3. Its not rude, its the truth 🙄

Reactions: 13
And the “we don’t tend to use it at home”. Emily, you shouldn’t be using it all at home, he’s nearly 5, there’s seriously no need! If he actually can’t walk after being in the pool then she needs to take him to the doctors because that’s not normal.
You can see he is on the iPad though so he’s clearly just lazy. She’s going to have serious problems with him when he’s older if he’s this lazy now.

Reactions: 18
I don’t see how it’s rude to suggest that a nearly 5 year old should not need a buggy. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think it’s down to genuine tiredness at all. You’ve only got the watch the boys throwing themselves around on the trampoline to see they have a lot of energy. More like Jackson moans he is “tired” so he doesn’t have to walk, and Emily just puts him in the buggy rather than stand up to him because a) it’s easier and b) she hates being bad cop. Jackson is just lazy Emily! She’s desperate for her children to adore her, but sometimes being a good parent means standing your ground. Your job as a parent is to raise well adjusted children who can one day go out into the world and manage as adults. She’s doing those boys a disservice allowing them to grow up entitled little brats who have never heard the word no. One day they’ll have a rude awakening when they have to go out into the big wide world and they’ll realise it doesn’t revolve around them!

Reactions: 26
That boy is not “now 4” he’s only weeks off being 5!!! It’s just really tit, weak parenting, no other excuse. My child’s the same age and he walked miles with us on holiday, they’ve got to get used to it at some point.

Reactions: 20
That boy is not “now 4” he’s only weeks off being 5!!! It’s just really tit, weak parenting, no other excuse. My child’s the same age and he walked miles with us on holiday, they’ve got to get used to it at some point.
Exactly no buggy on a school trip...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well at nursery he currently refuses to join in with outdoor games, so who knows what he will be like at school!

Reactions: 9
My daughter is slightly younger and has done jr parkrun, 2k, since it started again in May and is now, just about, doing a full parkrun of 5k, followed by a busy Saturday of family activities. Jacks is lazy, Emily is lazy, end of!

I forgot she even existed.

Wow I completely forgot until I seen her name pop up on the new posts.

I used to really enjoy her content then she became so unrelatable and unlikeable, like she was above her viewers.

I unsubbed about 2 years ago. Can't believe Jackson is still in a pushchair.

Reactions: 8
You were saying Emily!! She’s changed her tune!

Reason they are so lazy is those bloody iPads!! Take the iPad away and I’m sure your healthy physically able 5 year old will walk no problem! Obviously bribed to sit in a buggy with an iPad, funny the older 2 boys had no problem walking around airports at the same age and younger or with their scooter suitcases.

7274969F-CA9B-4BA0-9F92-3B3712AC2931.png
C684E9DE-EB10-4A3E-8D1C-FAB9405B1495.png
2C754EF0-1840-4D86-AFF8-F5D2DDCBEA95.png
D90D906C-24C5-4849-9525-C4F0796E76F6.png
2AA28FAB-A5E2-45EA-BBC5-2B5F2622AC2C.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
You were saying Emily!! She’s changed her tune!

Reason they are so lazy is those bloody iPads!! Take the iPad away and I’m sure your healthy physically able 5 year old will walk no problem! Obviously bribed to sit in a buggy with an iPad, funny the older 2 boys had no problem walking around airports at the same age and younger or with their scooter suitcases.

View attachment 723456View attachment 723457View attachment 723458View attachment 723459View attachment 723460
She’s pathetic honestly! Like you say, she’s made them lazy because they’re so addicted to the iPads! No wonder Jackson wants to be in the pram, because he wants to be on the iPad all the time and she probably finds that easier than hearing him whine!

Yeh when they were out at dinner the other night they all had iPads and phones at the table to watching whilst eating….yet she the one that gives us tips on being a parent 🥴🙄 she’s the laziest parent that has no control over her kids they are right little shits, Jackson is going to be a bleeping nightmare he’s permanently got a scowl on his face already!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Lol, he's 4 so using a buggy. Oh please. Barely. He's pretty much 5 hun, be honest here. Your 5 year old uses a buggy because you and your dopey husband are too lazy to force your kids to do anything required of them.

Reactions: 21
Shes so snide about it as well ‘🤪you do you’ Sod off Emily, it’s annoyed you because you know its true and you can’t be arsed to do anything about it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.