Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The elves have arrived - compete with giant balloons, personalised gingerbread houses and his know s what other rubbish for the kids! If only she d realise the kids would be delighted with the elves doing funny things that don t have to cost a fortune!
Did they arrive in a private limo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All it does is make other parents feel tit that they donā€™t do enough for their kids.
My kids would nt remember all that tat she s got for the elves arrival. Sure they d be excited when they woke up but after the initial hype wore off the stuff would be forgotten. My son talks every year about the year the elf made a train out of all the shoes in the house and got the barbies involved sitting in each ā€˜carriageā€™!! I think she totally misses the point about what the magic is all about for kids. I feel quite sorry that itā€™s all about ā€˜stuffā€™ for them x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep itā€™s obscene. Iā€™ve seen so many instamum who do ā€˜December boxesā€™ and itā€™s heaps of tat when Christmas is just around the corner

Reactions: 9
My kids would nt remember all that tat she s got for the elves arrival. Sure they d be excited when they woke up but after the initial hype wore off the stuff would be forgotten. My son talks every year about the year the elf made a train out of all the shoes in the house and got the barbies involved sitting in each ā€˜carriageā€™!! I think she totally misses the point about what the magic is all about for kids. I feel quite sorry that itā€™s all about ā€˜stuffā€™ for them x
Ooh Iā€™m pinching that one, thanks!!!

Reactions: 3
Elf on the shelf is supposed to be funny!! They do naughty things. What is funny or silly about what sheā€™s done? NUFFINK!

Reactions: 5
Yep itā€™s obscene. Iā€™ve seen so many instamum who do ā€˜December boxesā€™ and itā€™s heaps of tat when Christmas is just around the corner
December boxes???? We have a Christmas Eve box that my sister in law does every year but itā€™s usually some hot chocolate and a few colouring books! Itā€™s very excessive is isnā€™t it? Where do they put it all?

Reactions: 8
Weā€™re trying avoid elf in the shelf as long as possible . Wasnā€™t a thing with my eldest but my youngest has just started school and there is talk of the elf

I noticed sheā€™s doing Vlogmas this year - her husband wrote ā€œyouā€™re doing vlogmas? See you in 2022ā€. Now, I know heā€™s joking but I get a certain air about him that he really canā€™t be arsed with it all. Iā€™m surprised she has enough time to do a daily video what with a new puppy and all the RENOVATIONS GOING ON šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Reactions: 9
I noticed sheā€™s doing Vlogmas this year - her husband wrote ā€œyouā€™re doing vlogmas? See you in 2022ā€. Now, I know heā€™s joking but I get a certain air about him that he really canā€™t be arsed with it all. Iā€™m surprised she has enough time to do a daily video what with a new puppy and all the RENOVATIONS GOING ON šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
Money talks !

Reactions: 3
All it does is make other parents feel tit that they donā€™t do enough for their kids.
doing enough for kids doesn't mean buying them ridiculous amount of stuff.

reindeer is one of my daughters favourites animals, not just during Christmas holidays but all year round and one year she was in phase when she thought that poop was funniest "thing" ever so on Christmas morning I left her santa's present on our balcony and by present I left reindeers poop (made of Nutella) with santa's letter where is he apologizing to her for the mess that his reindeer left and that he hasn't time and poop bag to clean and to ask hers mom if she could do it for him. she thought it was best thing ever and she talked about it for months. so, no, kids doesn't need 2 millions dollars worth of presents. I'm sorry I'm not better at English.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m surprised she has even a tiny amount of the interesting and entertaining content that would entice all but the most brain dead person to watch her for the whole of December!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably - that massive balloon is ridiculous. Sheā€™s doesnā€™t give a duck about the environment does she? - itā€™s all plastic fantastic where sheā€™s concerned
She blocked me for telling her her promoting that stupid credit card a while back was a joke, as she was far from environmentally friendly. She buys tat day in and day out. Your kids don't need all this shiz. They need privacy.

Reactions: 10
She blocked me for telling her her promoting that stupid credit card a while back was a joke, as she was far from environmentally friendly. She buys tat day in and day out. Your kids don't need all this shiz. They need privacy.
She blocks and deletes literally anything thatā€™s negative. Which just makes her account even faker than it is

Reactions: 12
She blocks and deletes literally anything thatā€™s negative. Which just makes her account even faker than it is
And to add further - sheā€™s massively passive aggressive. Even the negative comments that do manage to stay on their just get a ā€˜likeā€™ from her.

Reactions: 11
What will she do in a few years when her kids are all teens/pre teen? In 5 years her youngest will be what, 9? The eldest well through secondary school. None of them will want to appear on her channel or insta. So what's their long term income plan of they now both rely on social media for income. She will be replaced by the new crowd of insta mums with younger children. Will she try and get in on the already crowded organising and cleaning band wagon?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.