Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t like the layout of the house (basically slated everything about it) so it’s all being reconfigured to include a duck off ugly extension. She wanted a bigger garden but has now literally halved the size of it - as I said before gardens aren’t very instagrammable but home renovations are so it’s probably why she’s done it - gives her more content on her waning popularity
I actually don’t like what they’ve done to it. The shared bathroom is a good idea now, not when they’re teenagers. My best friend had one with her brother growing up and they were constantly locking each other out of it and the fear of someone opening one of the two doors when you were in the shower was real!

I would of kept the rooms as is and made the conservatory a really nice gaming and play room. They don’t need massive beds taking up all that space either, they’re kids!

Also, I loved how she kept saying “we” when taking about the design when it was designed by someone else, not her!

Reactions: 9
I actually don’t like what they’ve done to it. The shared bathroom is a good idea now, not when they’re teenagers. My best friend had one with her brother growing up and they were constantly locking each other out of it and the fear of someone opening one of the two doors when you were in the shower was real!

I would of kept the rooms as is and made the conservatory a really nice gaming and play room. They don’t need massive beds taking up all that space either, they’re kids!

Also, I loved how she kept saying “we” when taking about the design when it was designed by someone else, not her!
I thought exactly the same thing about the joint bathroom - all I can see is them both arguing when they’re older. Looks like they’ll be a balcony in front of the master bedroom so queue millions of photos of her looking towards her ‘incredible view’, coffee in hand with her usual ultra smug grin on her face. It’s so predictable

Reactions: 15

With ref to the shared bathroom I suppose at least they're both boys. Personally if there is commotion chez Emz & Mattie i with the boys arguing at some point in the future it won't effect me. It doesn't effect me in any tiny weeny way what she does, what she has, what size her house is or how many things she is gifted but I shall bang *the-influencers -take-your-children-off -public -platforms * drum until the whole world bangs it along with me. Please influencers leave your children off your platform(s). Imagine if you discovered someone had exploited your child's image or built up a picture of exactly where your home is with evil intent. You would not forgive yourself. I see there is a place for a mummy vlogger but my advice to influencers is (a) be authentically you (b) have integrity. For example: if you don't typically cook with a box delivery meal don't pretend you do. If you don't like that brand of dish soap you we're gifted to advertise don't say you do. If you have a cleaner say so. Don't pretend you can't afford things if you can. Don't go to £1 land if you don't typically go and pretend that's where you get your Christmas decorations if you don't. A message to influencer mums if you pretend a perfect life you (a) aren't being honest (b) some people will unfairly compare themselves with you and feel horrible about themselves. So, for example, if you have help in the house or with your youtube channel say so otherwise someone who doesn't and can't do it all may feel really badly and think, why can't I have my 💩 together like that influence person does. I tell you working plus looking about my family and my mum means I don't have my 💩 together quite a lot of the time. I do my best but it would compare unfavourably with you were I to believe you actually life the life you project. In my opinion you don't have a perfect life cos noone ever does.

Reactions: 11
I thought exactly the same thing about the joint bathroom - all I can see is them both arguing when they’re older. Looks like they’ll be a balcony in front of the master bedroom so queue millions of photos of her looking towards her ‘incredible view’, coffee in hand with her usual ultra smug grin on her face. It’s so predictable
I can see it now - Emma Bridgewater mug, red lippy and the reflection of the field on her shiny forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With Kanye West - Good Morning playing (it’s the only song she ever uses 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weird…. Why has she used a thumbnail of baby Jackson for the ‘mum guilt’ reel?! Is it so that it sits on her feed looking like she still has a baby so she can get ads for baby products 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Still bleating on about the bloody boys bathroom -YAWN!!!
She said there’s lost do Reno stuff been happening- well they’ve taken down the conservatory, poured concrete for foundations and put up a bit of wall- hardly major Reno, love!! Chill out!!

Reactions: 5
Just imagine. 5 years time. The private land gets sold and they build a block of new builds 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't follow her too much, can someone explain what the extension is for? The house already seemed massive (and ugly faux Tudor) so why dig up half the garden? I can't get my head around why they need to extend.
Also, sorry I know this was last weekend, but her outfit for an ice skating trip seemed bizarre. A short dress, tights heeled shoes. Don't most people wrap up warm in jeans or leggings for skating? I get both cold and sweaty when I go, but maybe that's just me as I find it hard work!
She wants an upstairs “laundry room” and the current kitchen is a nightmare as she can’t have the spoons near the kettle 🙄
Oh and don’t forget the balcony she wants on the master bedroom so she can enjoy the “view”

This new house is huge compared to her old home, no need for the extensions and ripping it apart.

As someone who lives in Essex, she moved there purely for the address/postcode. She obviously doesn’t like anything about the house - hence the rush to change everything so quickly.

Her old house was so much nicer and more relatable. Her new house is cold and sterile and just out of touch with most people - which is her problem in general these days. She completely out of touch with her audience.

Reactions: 14
She wants an upstairs “laundry room” and the current kitchen is a nightmare as she can’t have the spoons near the kettle 🙄
Oh and don’t forget the balcony she wants on the master bedroom so she can enjoy the “view”

This new house is huge compared to her old home, no need for the extensions and ripping it apart.

As someone who lives in Essex, she moved there purely for the address/postcode. She obviously doesn’t like anything about the house - hence the rush to change everything so quickly.

Her old house was so much nicer and more relatable. Her new house is cold and sterile and just out of touch with most people - which is her problem in general these days. She completely out of touch with her audience.
Yeah I think she’s going to really struggle once it’s all completed- people will get bored of the same content being repeated over and over again - how many evening/morning/weekend routines do people need? It’s already just one long brag fest - she is completely tone deaf

Reactions: 9
She didn’t like the layout of the house (basically slated everything about it) so it’s all being reconfigured to include a duck off ugly extension. She wanted a bigger garden but has now literally halved the size of it - as I said before gardens aren’t very instagrammable but home renovations are so it’s probably why she’s done it - gives her more content on her waning popularity
I can’t believe they ripped up that beautiful backyard to add in a bigger kitchen to an already giant house! That back field “view” is lovely but every chance it’ll get developed for houses etc. they’ll lose the view and have no yard and a giant McMansion. Yuk.

You're right, I really don't understand why would they need extension for house that is already big enough. Also, it's crazy that biggest plus of the new house is view, something that can be change anytime and without their will. What if there's no giant field anymore? They will be left with too big and too dark house wich is ruined with unnessecary renovations. Also, she was always saying that she's looking forward to bigger garden and now they're ruining it. She's so fickle. One day she's saying one thing, you believe that she's confident about it and next day she's saying something completely different because it's more convenient than having principles. Also, one more time: I can't get over theirs old house. I know it was smaller but there was so much more light and it was warm and cozy. Sorry for my bad English.

Reactions: 5
Her latest post made me heave - moaning about how ‘stressful’ things are for her at the minute while standing in front of her million £ house with those ridiculous decorations. She doesn’t know the meaning of stress.

Reactions: 20
The amount of presents she wrapped for the oldest one was 😱

I thought I was bad with getting my kids stuff but that was on another level

Her latest post made me heave - moaning about how ‘stressful’ things are for her at the minute while standing in front of her million £ house with those ridiculous decorations. She doesn’t know the meaning of stress.
Whilst being at home full-time with her husband and new puppy whilst all the children are at school.. poor Emily :rolleyes:

The elves have arrived - compete with giant balloons, personalised gingerbread houses and his know s what other rubbish for the kids! If only she d realise the kids would be delighted with the elves doing funny things that don t have to cost a fortune!

The elves have arrived - compete with giant balloons, personalised gingerbread houses and his know s what other rubbish for the kids! If only she d realise the kids would be delighted with the elves doing funny things that don t have to cost a fortune!
Yeh what a twit she is. So over the top 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.