Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How patronising was 'we have to all use one bathroom ..blah blah'

Read the room, know your audience.
She’s vile. Some people grew up using a communal toilet and a tin bath, some people have eight or nine people or more in a house and have one bathroom. She needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 7
It’s very sad indeed. I’m embarrassed for them. The staff must of thought she is very vein. 😩
She is very vein. She also thinks she is more attractive than what she actually is. Wish I had her magic mirror!

Reactions: 6
Constantly tagging companies on her home account like a massive beg as well as if she hasn’t got money falling out of her arse. Shes a idiot

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s just a massive show off. It’s like with the allergy treatment, she couldn’t resist sharing it and showing off about it, even though it is something that is out of reach for so many people.

Reactions: 5
She’s vile. Some people grew up using a communal toilet and a tin bath, some people have eight or nine people or more in a house and have one bathroom. She needs to get a grip.
Yep other half had 5 siblings plus mum and dad and had one bathroom

Reactions: 3
They both look like absolute knobheads in that reel 😅 Dont get me wrong I can have a laugh at myself but you can see Matt thinks hes much cooler than he actually is and she just looks so awkward (as she should 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re doing reels because it’s promoting. Some marketing BS advice has been given to her to up her interaction. She’s certainly trying too hard! I used to watch her videos 2 years ago but now I know what they’re about. What’s the point in watching her clean a house that we know is being knocked through and she hates.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They both look like absolute knobheads in that reel 😅 Dont get me wrong I can have a laugh at myself but you can see Matt thinks hes much cooler than he actually is and she just looks so awkward (as she should 😁)
He definitely thinks hes cooler. It would appear that he makes all the renovation decisions and chooses Emily's trainers because "hes so much more trendy" than her(her words on many occasions and he agrees). I remember watching a quiz video with Fraser a few years ago and Fraser said Emily was trendier and Matt was genuinely offended. He has no style. His style is vans, cropped skinny jeans, tshirt, shirt over it open and a baseball cap. It was in fashion 10 years ago. He looks embarrassing but has no idea how bad he looks. Same with Emily. She frequently looks like mutton. I imagine she looks great until she turns around 👵

Reactions: 12
Why is she putting a nappy in the boot with the wipes? Surely Jackson is toilet trained?
I said this about a year ago. She was reeling off a list items she had to pack and one of them was nappies. I commented about it on here and people shot me down and said it must have been a slip of the tongue...

someone else did say though, and this could be a good point, she might be talking about/showing nappies to make herself more relatable? The nappy did look small for Jackson, he’s a big kid.

Reactions: 10
I said this about a year ago. She was reeling off a list items she had to pack and one of them was nappies. I commented about it on here and people shot me down and said it must have been a slip of the tongue...

someone else did say though, and this could be a good point, she might be talking about/showing nappies to make herself more relatable? The nappy did look small for Jackson, he’s a big kid.
I think it’s gotta be to ‘keep her hand’ into the baby content. Surely even for her you wouldn’t keep a potty in the car for your third child who is about to start school. Then again he was in a pushchair u til not long ago..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think it’s gotta be to ‘keep her hand’ into the baby content. Surely even for her you wouldn’t keep a potty in the car for your third child who is about to start school. Then again he was in a pushchair u til not long ago..
The nappy was pretty small and Jackson is pretty big, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was doing it to keep up with the baby content. Probably why she kept him in a pram for so long too, she wanted the baby loving audience!

Reactions: 2
She’s come across totally ungrateful and unrelatable this last year. Can’t stand it.
This is all that needs to be said. It’s why I unfollowed her. This past year has shown us who these “influencers” really are. Attention seeking, greedy, ungrateful, out of touch... they GENUINELY don’t hear themselves talk.
Just using Emily as an example here; if you moved in to an expensive house (in a pandemic I might add).. WHAT would make you THINK, that releasing a video, about wanting to renovate your £1million home is a good idea?? Even if they were your plans long term, WHY would you say them out loud KNOWING how bad you’d look.. ?! And it’s the staggering thing, they can’t see how awful they look because they’re blinded by greed.

Reactions: 18
If Jackson does have hay fever it will be interesting to see what she does. Talking from someone who suffered badly with it as a child my parents were sympathetic but ultimately they gave me the tablets/sprays/eye drops but I had to get on with it. I imagine Emily will try and do some sort of medical thing like she did with Fraser 😑

Reactions: 4
If Jackson does have hay fever it will be interesting to see what she does. Talking from someone who suffered badly with it as a child my parents were sympathetic but ultimately they gave me the tablets/sprays/eye drops but I had to get on with it. I imagine Emily will try and do some sort of medical thing like she did with Fraser 😑
I can imagine her cutting down the tree outside his room to stop pollen getting in his room at night, not that he sleeps there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.