Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her abusive Father/ step father, she’s spoke about it on a ‘draw my life’ video a few years ago not sure if the video is still up x
I don’t think it was that. Emily was living with her step dad in the uk, until they found out that he had been secretly filming her and her sister and then he took his own life. Her real dad, in Canada, was also abusive, but she stopped seeing him when she was very young and I believe he died, but I can’t remember when.
She’s never mentioned that they had to leave Canada before, even in that draw my life video, she just says that they moved to England... and at one point, she said it was because her mum was offered a transfer through her job.
[/QUOTE]
She did say somewhere that they had to leave Canada. The story about the step dad, I don’t know.

She did say somewhere that they had to leave Canada. The story about the step dad, I don’t know.
[/QUOTE]
She’s only very recently said that though, on her stories.

She was banging the same 2 keys in that reel. Probably hasn’t got any better coordination than anyone else seems a pretty stupid idea as you would be doing 2 things half arsed. Why not just work and set aside a bit of time for an exercise bike

Reactions: 8
Why does she always have so much to 'declutter'?!
Half of her videos are being organised and hacks for keeping on top of everything but then the other half is her showing cupboards or rooms which are in disarray. It's all fake.

Reactions: 15
I was just looking on her Instagram, on the video of her before and after hair, did anyone else notice in the after how plastic her face looks?

Reactions: 4
I was just looking on her Instagram, on the video of her before and after hair, did anyone else notice in the after how plastic her face looks?
Her face looks awful at the moment. Her forehead is too smooth that it really highlights how big her forehead is

Reactions: 6
She looks dreadful at the moment. She looks really drawn and unhappy. Very alien like

Reactions: 11
Yes cheek fillers sprung to mind! Hamster like. Her personality really has gone lately. Her old videos she was quite likeable now she’s so hard faced and robotic. It’s crazy what YouTube and money can do and maybe she can’t deal with the boys growing up

I just came across one of her older videos on you tube as I was looking at hypnobirthing videos - I think it was soon after Jackson was born - and I actually cannot believe the difference between what she was like then and what she is like now. It is like watching a totally different person everything about her has changed from her face, her accent, her personality she was so much more relatable and likeable back then now she just come across as fake and contrived

Reactions: 13
Just watched her primark haul.. Her eyebrows don't move at all, furthermore her whole face barely moves... Sorry but her face creeps me out. Matt has 100% had a hair transplant, don't blame him though he does have a hair salon and I suppose has to represent his business

Reactions: 7
Im not against a bit of help, I get hair extensions etc but shes definitley overdoing the botox now. Shes got that condom over your head look She genuinely looks better without it

Reactions: 10
The poses in Jackson's room in the Primark haul

I was thinking of the ad a few years ago for the Dyson air cleaner (?) Never to be seen again. I'm sure there are more, what else has she advertised but never used after?

Reactions: 1
The poses in Jackson's room in the Primark haul

I was thinking of the ad a few years ago for the Dyson air cleaner (?) Never to be seen again. I'm sure there are more, what else has she advertised but never used after?
Shes starting to take herself way too seriously

A good percentage of the stuff she has advertised has been purely for the money I reckon

I just saw the reel with her making breakfast before and after kids... if you still have time to make the 'before' breakfast and record it for a video then surely you still have enough time to make it in real life and eat it too?

Also her face looks ridiculous, wtf she done to herself... another catlady in making

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.