Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens is these influencers who have monetised their whole life and would #Kindlygifted their granny have melt downs about tattle and drive all their disgruntled followers here then their threads blow up. Brummy only had a few pages on one thread where most people said they liked her when she threw her toys out of the pram.

Emily has only done some passive aggressive remarks in a vlog when they were at centre parks once. Emily doesn’t have that many more insta followers than Brummy, no idea why she has so many YT subs - maybe American/Canadian ones as she was all pally with Myka Stauffer for a while. Meldrums lies about free holidays eventually caught up with her followers weren’t impressed at the lies.
This is very true, most of the people who went downhill massively were the ones who threw tantrums over tattle. I remember meldrum’s quite significantly, she really did have a crazy glint in her eyes as she raged on and on about this website and because of those videos and posts, more and more people came over here to look.
Some of the others have been smart and haven’t really said anything, although I’ve noticed Emily is making digs about this site recently. Problem is so many people know about this site now that gradually people will come over anyway once they see how fake Emily is and what a money grabber she is.

Reactions: 13
This is very true, most of the people who went downhill massively were the ones who threw tantrums over tattle. I remember meldrum’s quite significantly, she really did have a crazy glint in her eyes as she raged on and on about this website and because of those videos and posts, more and more people came over here to look.
Some of the others have been smart and haven’t really said anything, although I’ve noticed Emily is making digs about this site recently. Problem is so many people know about this site now that gradually people will come over anyway once they see how fake Emily is and what a money grabber she is.
Not to hijack Emily's thread but Beggy Meldrum and her crying 🤣🤣 Then Rebecca Lamb copied her 🤣🤣 can someone gift these twats a "grip"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did post a insta post about this site about a week after her tread. She actually came on here on the first thread and had a go at us. She called us all fans as we keep watching her and said 'sorry I can't be a perfect mum like you all'. Super passive aggressive. She deleted the insta caption and replaced it with blue hearts. She also got her friends to come on her thread a few years ago and kick off when she was at that Mummy youtube retreat where she had 'separation anxiety'. More like she has no personality around real people. Her kicking off didn't last long because of her marketing degree. She doesn't want to promote it. She definitely reads here though. Probably why she is quiet on insta, she will be devastated at her thread moving 10x quicker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s true, when you put brummy mummy in it’s like the 3rd google result. The mrs hinch thread is crazy and I legit cannot keep up and yet if you google mrs hinch I couldn’t even find any results from tattle

Reactions: 2
She did post a insta post about this site about a week after her tread. She actually came on here on the first thread and had a go at us. She called us all fans as we keep watching her and said 'sorry I can't be a perfect mum like you all'. Super passive aggressive. She deleted the insta caption and replaced it with blue hearts. She also got her friends to come on her thread a few years ago and kick off when she was at that Mummy youtube retreat where she had 'separation anxiety'. More like she has no personality around real people. Her kicking off didn't last long because of her marketing degree. She doesn't want to promote it. She definitely reads here though. Probably why she is quiet on insta, she will be devastated at her thread moving 10x quicker.
Now you’ve said that, it does ring a bell. As you say though, she’s obviously wisened up to the fact that if she keeps crying about it on socials then more and more people will come, which is probably why now she only makes subtle digs.
She’s so greedy though, they probably have enough money for her to tone it all back a bit now, but she won’t, she just wants more and more so that she can live the millionaires lifestyle she’s always dreamed about.

Now I remember it better! It was the “if you’re watching me you’re a fan” thing that stuck in my head the most, she’s so up her own arse I’m surprised her hair is still white.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now you’ve said that, it does ring a bell. As you say though, she’s obviously wisened up to the fact that if she keeps crying about it on socials then more and more people will come, which is probably why now she only makes subtle digs.
She’s so greedy though, they probably have enough money for her to tone it all back a bit now, but she won’t, she just wants more and more so that she can live the millionaires lifestyle she’s always dreamed about.
I bet she can't believe her luck! She does an ad a day and people genuinely believed that she was just a normal mum making a normal days wage from it. It will be much harder now to play 'normal girl just trying to eat' which is what she claimed she did ads for. Just to eat. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am certain that there is some 'family money' behind her and her husband. I've thought for a long time that they seemed to have a very expensive lifestyle; three boys in private school (are they still in a private school? I've not watched any of her videos in a while!), loads of clothes and other hauls, super expensive holidays to the Dominican Republic and seemingly no skimping on anything. And now the mahoosive house too!

Am I right in thinking that her husband owns a couple of male grooming/barber shops? If so he must have loads of overheads and if his shop is anything like our local barber shops, the male grooming industry isn't exactly booming right now. I just can't see that a couple of barber shops and her being on youtube would fund quite that extravagant a lifestyle; yes, I'm sure they both earn well from it but well enough to have 3 kids at private school plus a £1million house?

Reactions: 3
I am certain that there is some 'family money' behind her and her husband. I've thought for a long time that they seemed to have a very expensive lifestyle; three boys in private school (are they still in a private school? I've not watched any of her videos in a while!), loads of clothes and other hauls, super expensive holidays to the Dominican Republic and seemingly no skimping on anything. And now the mahoosive house too!

Am I right in thinking that her husband owns a couple of male grooming/barber shops? If so he must have loads of overheads and if his shop is anything like our local barber shops, the male grooming industry isn't exactly booming right now. I just can't see that a couple of barber shops and her being on youtube would fund quite that extravagant a lifestyle; yes, I'm sure they both earn well from it but well enough to have 3 kids at private school plus a £1million house?
They went to a private nursery/preschool that was attached to a private school, or at least Fraser did, but they go to a state primary school at the moment.

Last edited:
They went to a private nursery or at least Fraser did, but they go to a state primary school at the moment.
Ah, thank you for clarifying. Did Fraser do reception and/or year 1 at a private school as I remember him starting school in her instagram photos and he had a blazer and cap on?

Reactions: 1
Ah, thank you for clarifying. Did Fraser do reception and/or year 1 at a private school as I remember him starting school in her instagram photos and he had a blazer and cap on?
From what I can tell, he did one year of preschool there, so started when he was 3, left when he was 4 and started a state school for reception.

The blazer and cap photo was from September 2014, so he would have been 3 then. There’s a photo of him in his current school uniform in September 2014, so he would have started a state school then for reception.

Yeah they sent Fraser and Caleb to a private school just for the nursery year then they started at a state reception. She said at the time that they considered private school but would have had to give up holidays so they sent them to state school. I reckon that nursery year was just to brag and show off their uniform, walk around with them in a private school uniform, they are them type of people. She could easily afford private school for the 3 of them now so I wouldn't be surprised if she sends them to a private high school.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they sent Fraser and Caleb to a private school just for the nursery year then they started at a state reception. She said at the time that they considered private school but would have had to give up holidays so they sent them to state school. I reckon that nursery year was just to brag and show off their uniform, walk around with them in a private school uniform, they are them type of people. She could easily afford private school for the 3 of them now so I wouldn't be surprised if she sends them to a private high school.
I agree, it’s all for the image with them. They just like to brag and show off what they have. It would be interesting to see if she does send them to private high schools, I know they’ve been looking around high schools recently for Fraser, she didn’t say whether or not they were going down the private route though.

Reactions: 4
In the past week and a half she has done ads on insta for Kwikfit, Quorn, SmartEnergy, Kinder Surprise, Haribo and countless others on her stories including todays JuniqueArt. These are major brands paying major money. She is LOADED and is not choosy about who she promotes. Zero loyalty to her viewers, its all about the cash. Plus have you seen how small she writes ad on the post?! Its practically invisible
Screenshot_20201029-162724_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
I'd be very interested to hear how much influencers like her actually earn in a year, as in how much they take as a salary from the business.

In the past week and a half she has done ads on insta for Kwikfit, Quorn, SmartEnergy, Kinder Surprise, Haribo and countless others on her stories including todays JuniqueArt. These are major brands paying major money. She is LOADED and is not choosy about who she promotes. Zero loyalty to her viewers, its all about the cash. Plus have you seen how small she writes ad on the post?! Its practically invisible View attachment 292453
I didn’t even realise this was an AD when I first saw it!
Very cheeky

I wonder if there was a court case against her father and step father and whether she got any compensation? Matt's dad lives in Spain maybe he's rich? Matt's mum doesn't like to be on the vlogs never see her

I'm gutted I didn't get to see the vlog she made about her childhood. I'm shocked she even put it out there 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.