Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is,all these influencers had going for them was the fact they seemed like normal mums,showing us a few tips and tricks to make life easier,but generally being just like us and it appealed to us mums,,I admit I used to like watching Emily’s make up routine and DITL’s out of nosiness and she didn’t really appear to have any more money than me to spend on herself,doing Primark hauls etc. I soon clicked on that that was bullshit though. Now they are rich AF it totally defeats the point,they have basically ended their own careers. I mean it won’t matter to them financially, but the narcissistic side of them will struggle. There’s no longevity in it at all.
100% this!
anyone else pick up on the ‘sorry about my annoying voice’ comment?
hi Emily, you’re obviously reading this thread!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do these people spend any quality time with their family when they are documenting everything through a camera. I tried to take a small video today of my kids at the park feeding the ducks and I had my husband in my ear, the kids calling me to come and join in and in the end I just gave up and went to them to just be in the moment. It must be crap having mum holding a camera at every bloody moment.

Reactions: 16
100% this!
anyone else pick up on the ‘sorry about my annoying voice’ comment?
hi Emily, you’re obviously reading this thread!! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Came on to say this!! Her sons birthday and shes spending it scrolling through Tattle!!

Reactions: 4
You know what, I wouldn't trade lives. I bet living your life with an audience is absolutely exausting. I went through a social media phase where I felt really pressured by it. I decided to come away from it for a while and I found myself buying less almost because part of my brain went "what's the point of buying it if you can't show everyone" how sad is that? But I realise that is literally to extent to their mentality. The need to show off materialistic things is just so depressing to me.

I'm glad to say I moved on from thinking like that and I am so much happier now. I have my kids, my husband, our home and the basics and that's all you really need.

Also notice how dispite being a family vlogger all her content seems to revolve around purchases and image? Never once have I ever heard her give tips on bonding with your children or things to make a happy marriage. No its all about things and stuff.
omg I feel like I could of wrote this myself!!!!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but when she was a student she was FHM student of the month! 2001/2002 I guess if anyone can dig it out?! I bet that was self-nominated!!!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but when she was a student she was FHM student of the month! 2001/2002 I guess if anyone can dig it out?! I bet that was self-nominated!!!
They’re both attention seekers and most likely fame hungry and want to be part of the essex thing- this article is from 11 years ago...

They’ve now got a platform for their egos to show off and also make money out of pushing crap on people who don’t need it. It’s the same kind of bullshit that he made Mrs Hinch famous and disgustingly rich, and incidentally they are under the same management company...
I said I used to relate to her much more but I’m starting to think that it’s all always been a carefully thought out bull crap act to boost their egos and suck people in to make money...

Reactions: 9
They’re both attention seekers and most likely fame hungry and want to be part of the essex thing- this article is from 11 years ago...

They’ve now got a platform for their egos to show off and also make money out of pushing crap on people who don’t need it. It’s the same kind of bullshit that he made Mrs Hinch famous and disgustingly rich, and incidentally they are under the same management company...
I said I used to relate to her much more but I’m starting to think that it’s all always been a carefully thought out bull crap act to boost their egos and suck people in to make money...
She looked old even back then 🤣

• Haha
I thought her maiden name was Dean?’

You can buy a back issue on eBay 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Wow, this says it all! So cringe. They are both narcissists. Why would you even want to be involved in an article like that haha

Jeeze letting the kids on the trampoline at 7am 😱! Bet the neighbours love her 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Didnt know that about her name. I'm not surprised about the student of the month article, she loves herself.
I bet the old neighbours were soo happy that they left, she was always letting them kick the ball (against the fence) first thing in the morning. I mean who does that! She really needs to learn the word no to them kids and show a bit of decency to other people. I hope the new neighbours complain. Fingers crossed they are less tolerant.

Reactions: 11
Didnt know that about her name. I'm not surprised about the student of the month article, she loves herself.
I bet the old neighbours were soo happy that they left, she was always letting them kick the ball (against the fence) first thing in the morning. I mean who does that! She really needs to learn the word no to them kids and show a bit of decency to other people. I hope the new neighbours complain. Fingers crossed they are less tolerant.
Yeah she’s still very close to neighbouring houses and I’d be very pissed of getting woken up by loud kids bouncing on the trampoline at 7am. She’s such a self entitled twit with no regard or respect for anyone else 😡

Reactions: 8
She’s one of these parents who’s just wrapped up in their own children and doesn’t care that other people might not like them. I think one of her neighbours has two young girls, but I don’t think the other neighbours have any young children.

Yeah she’s still very close to neighbouring houses and I’d be very pissed of getting woken up by loud kids bouncing on the trampoline at 7am. She’s such a self entitled twit with no regard or respect for anyone else 😡
The school holidays are always the most difficult time, I’ve spent all week saying “I can’t wait for kids to go back to school” and I don’t even have any kids! 😡😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I must be really unlucky because if my kids are out before 9am the neighbours tell them to F-off 🤣🤣 over the fence. To be fair my 3year old is a screecher. I normally keep them in til 10am then let them run wild

I must be really unlucky because if my kids are out before 9am the neighbours tell them to F-off 🤣🤣 over the fence. To be fair my 3year old is a screecher. I normally keep them in til 10am then let them run wild
I’ve been tempted to tell my neighbours kids to duck off many times, but I have restrained myself! One of them sings at the top of his lungs from around 7am and he’s 11... I thought it would get better as they got older, but no, they’re still noisy little shits who stampede around like a bunch of elephants screaming and shouting🙄🙄😂😂.

I bet Emily’s neighbours are glad they are detached! I notice Jackson isn’t enthralled with the garden, I don’t think he’s even gone near the trampoline!

Reactions: 7
I just started watching her after someone pointed her out on the brummy mummy thread and I honestly cannot stand her. I do not understand how she has so much money to have such a huge house when her only job is posting online

Reactions: 1
I think I at this point it would be best for emily to completely switch her content and stop marketing herself as a relatable mum because it isn't going to work anymore. I think she needs to rebrand as a luxury home account. She doesn't know how to be humble and she's terrible at under playing her wealth. She wants to be a show off and I think the best course of action would be to just play into wealth before her career really tanks.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.