Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamhm

Chatty Member
For me it was the hiding the ad at the end of the title. I wouldn't choose to click on a vlog/video if I knew it was an ad as I find them boring and false. Especially Emily as she will promote ANYTHING. The taking the choice away from me by deceiving me really annoyed me and her getting away with it when others seemingly wasn't, annoyed me more! Then all the cracks started to show, the giggling at their bad behaviour, the always happy rubbish, super human mum but its all a smoke and mirrors, cleaner, PA etc. It was the hiding ads though for me why I can't stand her.
Omg yes! I can't believe she is still doing it too!

Aqgirl

All makes sense...
Re the hello fresh thing she’s shown yet again that she couldn’t give a toss about normal people on normal budgets in normal houses, she’s blatantly chasing a different audience now and not trying to be relatable to normal mums, just hope more people start to see through her and her web of deceit!

does she actually have a marketing degree? Just intrigued...
She does have a degree but from a pretty poor university, BCUC. It was in Chalfort st Giles, but the site was sold

Cheylock

I really did not love her vibe from 4:29-4:35 on the house tour. Very pleased with herself when says "over here".

He only did his pre school year, he started reception at a state school and has been there since. Still don’t imagine it would have been cheap though, even with a discount.

Just had a nosey and it’s a £600 deposit for the nursery that Fraser went to...😱
Where abouts did Emily say the boys are at state school now?

On one of her recent videos there was a picture of one of the boys in school uniform, which is the same uniform as the private school attached to the pre school Fraser attended.

hedgehog

Chatty Member
Just had a look at the plans and the spare room will only be a single room. Clearly won't be having many guests or guests very often!
There also isn't a lot of wall space for kitchen units, as one wall is a door into a store room, another wall looks like sliding doors into the garden, the other wall has a fireplace on and then the other wall has the doors to the playroom and hallway!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
My child has a double, if you can fit it in why not. He doesn’t sleep though so it’s easier if we go in in the night to get in with him 🙈😂
I think it’s just the expense for most families. I always had a fairly large sized room as it was just mum and me living in two bedroom houses, but she couldn’t afford to buy me a double so she didn’t.

Jonesy17

It was as Jackson was being born that they realised he had pooed inside so they were transferred to hospital for observations which is the protocol in these circumstances

mcd100

She has her £20 planner and jewellery line she doesn't mention them much but must make a lot from them?
ahh i see, i don't really watch her videos so wasnt aware of them. Just used to watch her hacks and home videos until i saw how far up her own arse shes become lol