Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit close to your tit there FHMiley, have you learnt nothing.
Screenshot_20201118-194940_Instagram.jpg

On a separate note, they don't have a personality between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So sad I missed it...not. did I miss much? 🤪
I went on twice for about 2 minutes a time. It was Kerry trying to audition for a tv presenter job and FHMily fake laughing, pretending to be confused/ditzy and drinking wine. Basically just pretending to be an air head. It was exactly as I thought it would be. I can't imagine anyone would sit through it all. It was worse than watching Zoella and Mark Ferris together. At least they *try* to entertain.

Reactions: 4
Look at her with her massive gifted fridge on top of everything else... just in time for Xmas when there are probably parents crying themselves to sleep with worry, because they can't afford gifts or food this Xmas for their children. But not our FH-Emily ... she gets it all done! 🙄 I hope people stop watching in droves. twit.

Reactions: 14
Look at her with her massive gifted fridge on top of everything else... just in time for Xmas when there are probably parents crying themselves to sleep with worry, because they can't afford gifts or food this Xmas for their children. But not our FH-Emily ... she gets it all done! 🙄 I hope people stop watching in droves. twit.
I hate the grocery hauls too, would it kill her to promote donating food to local food banks?!

Reactions: 6
Hold up... is this a brand new fridge, or the fridge she got a few weeks ago and only now she’s talking about it? I’m so confused, I could have sworn she got sent a free fridge recently!!???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.