Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't actually think that she is trying to be 'relatable', I think that she likes to think that she is gods gift to parenting and life and that she is trying to teach us her ways. From teaching us to be happy, calm, how to discipline our children, tidy (not clean) our houses, how to cook.. all whilst showing very little personality or the daily struggles of life. She is quite damaging really. Its all smoke and mirrors though unless she is actually just a grimacing robot 🧐
Stepford wife!!

I started watching her when i was on maternity leave with my now 2 and a half year old. My husband used to ask me why i watch such a fake woman. I couldnt see it then but it didnt take much longer. The constant holidays, the OTT pile of presents each of the boys gets and even just watching her cut fruit up for the boys breakfast began to irritate me. The stocking filler gift she got for matt at Christmas was so expensive but she made light of it. They are materialistic to the core. Some may ask, what's the problem? They earn it they can spend it however. True, but i dont think they need to exhibit their wealth and greed to the target market to which she is trying flog heinz baked beans or nutella.
I would also question the way in which she earns her money, it’s underhand, sly, shallow and exploits her kids.
The video she’s deleted was horrendous, car crash ramble and I was amazed she had posted it. I think it really showed her tried colours to be honest!

Reactions: 1
Stepford wife!!

I would also question the way in which she earns her money, it’s underhand, sly, shallow and exploits her kids.
The video she’s deleted was horrendous, car crash ramble and I was amazed she had posted it. I think it really showed her tried colours to be honest!
What did this video say?

What did this video say?
She was rambling on saying that she affords her holidays because she uses *all* her disposable income on holidays as that is her priority. My first thought was bollocks! Is it heck *all* her disposable income. She has 2million plus views a month, nearly 500,000 subs and does an ad a day plus 1 billions aff links and her planner. Her holidays are a drop in the ocean of her wealth. She also forgot to mention that her California trip, villa in Spain, Norway cruise plus many more were paid for ads so not her money. Again.. unrealistic to most and stupid to forget to mention this. Also most people who prioritise holidays still can't afford long hall £10,000+ holidays twice a year. This woman is loaded though and I don't even think she tries to claim shes a 'normal mum'. I think being called that would offend her.

Reactions: 6
She was rambling on saying that she affords her holidays because she uses *all* her disposable income on holidays as that is her priority. My first thought was bollocks! Is it heck *all* her disposable income. She has 2million plus views a month, nearly 500,000 subs and does an ad a day plus 1 billions aff links and her planner. Her holidays are a drop in the ocean of her wealth. She also forgot to mention that her California trip, villa in Spain, Norway cruise plus many more were paid for ads so not her money. Again.. unrealistic to most and stupid to forget to mention this. Also most people who prioritise holidays still can't afford long hall £10,000+ holidays twice a year. This woman is loaded though and I don't even think she tries to claim shes a 'normal mum'. I think being called that would offend her.
Do you know what? Im not jealous. I find her smug, irritating, gloaty and sanctimonious.
I 100% object to children being used in this industry on the level that she and others like her do. She knows there is only a few more years worth of content left whilst her boys are still young enough to pose for her poxy brand ads. Thats why she has her planner and now jewellery line. Effing muppets those who buy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what? Im not jealous. I find her smug, irritating, gloaty and sanctimonious.
I 100% object to children being used in this industry on the level that she and others like her do. She knows there is only a few more years worth of content left whilst her boys are still young enough to pose for her poxy brand ads. Thats why she has her planner and now jewellery line. Effing muppets those who buy them.
Crikey no defo not jealous, she has nothing I need to be jealous of!
I just hope she has no regrets later when her kids are older and question why she used them to make her rich!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree. I'm also sceptical when she (and other child exploiters) talk about how sad they are thats it their last baby and really drag everything out to keep them as babyish as possible (breastfeeding, potty training, cots etc) because they are sad at losing the baby 'content' not the actual baby growing up. Older kids aren't as easy to film and aren't as cute (you know what I mean) as babies/toddlers. They see all them baby poundnotes fly away when they pack away the cot.. at 5 haha.

Is Jackson still in a cot? My little one is only 1 so I’m not 100% sure what age they go into cot beds but I’m sure she had Caleb in a bed at Jackson’s age?? Again it’s the dragging the baby stage out, she’s terrible for doing that for all of her kids, she hates that they are growing up I think

Reactions: 1
Fraser looks too big on that scooter now.

Is Jackson still in a cot? My little one is only 1 so I’m not 100% sure what age they go into cot beds but I’m sure she had Caleb in a bed at Jackson’s age?? Again it’s the dragging the baby stage out, she’s terrible for doing that for all of her kids, she hates that they are growing up I think
Or she hates how she is losing the
1- how i wean my baby
2- how i potty train
3- how i breastfeed/stop breastfeeding
4- etc etc
Profits/content

She needs to watch a "how to prepare children for the real world" video. Never being told no, being allowed to run around hotels, shopping malls, restaurants etc, buying them whatever they want, non stop spoiling them. Laughing when they throw/hit. Plus selling their privacy and image.
Hmmmm what could possibly go wrong? 🤔

Reactions: 12
She need to label her videos as AD even when promoting her planner and the necklace she has designed that looks cheap tack!!

Reactions: 4
I know yeah! Q&A my arse! It was promotion for her planner, her necklace and her Amazon shop! She should feel embarrassed! All she does is sell sell sell to women who have no idea that she's a saleswoman 😫
The necklace was awful! Them fake diamonds in it make it look really cheap and tacky.

Feel quite bad for her mum, I understand totally where she is coming from when she says she was brought up by a single parent with not a lot of money and she doesn’t want that for her children, but I wouldn’t broadcast online, especially when her mum watches her videos. I grew up the same way and I agree I wouldn’t want that if I had a choice, but I wouldn’t ever say things like to my mum or where she could hear it, would make her feel rubbish!

typical Emily though, thinks she’s the holy messiah of motherhood and the whole world has to revolve around spoiling her children...

Reactions: 10
Feel quite bad for her mum, I understand totally where she is coming from when she says she was brought up by a single parent with not a lot of money and she doesn’t want that for her children, but I wouldn’t broadcast online, especially when her mum watches her videos. I grew up the same way and I agree I wouldn’t want that if I had a choice, but I wouldn’t ever say things like to my mum or where she could hear it, would make her feel rubbish!

typical Emily though, thinks she’s the holy messiah of motherhood and the whole world has to revolve around spoiling her children...
Totally agree.
My father died when I was a child (7) and my mum is disabled with polio (yes shes quite old) and was never able to work due to the pain she was in, luckily I had a step-dad (who was married but separated from my mam so he was always there from my birth) they had 3 children together so they were my older siblings.

He eventually moved back in with my mother to support her and he also supported her with me.
He never had much money and had to hobble to get work where he could as he had health conditions which meant he was unreliable to get permanent work.
We struggled, there wasnt always alot of food, it was hard but we managed.

I now have a child and my partner works in minimum wage and I am a SAHM, we get by we are thankful we have a roof over our heads, food on the table and my son gets to do 2 afterschool clubs which we were never able to. My partner was worse of than me as a child, we have a car and everything we need to live, the rest to us is just materials.

I know it's a personal option but we took that as a learning curve to be able to allow me to stay home with our son and teach him the value of money and to look after his things to last.

After knowing her past and the struggles, I would have thought she'd want to help rather than sell sell sell knowing there are people out there trying to be the best mum they can, then she comes along as a stepford wife and makes people feel bad because they cant afford these things. I know because I was one that she fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, I agree. Maybe one day Fraser will make a video slagging Emily off. Saying how money hungry and materialistic his mum was growing up and that she sold his childhood for money. Made him sit and constantly take pictures and videos of him so that he could pay the bills. Probably always on her laptop/phone liking comments and keeping her up fake online life...

Reactions: 5
Her background is marketing so EVERYTHING she does is very deliberate and controlled. You see the tins of beans placed in the open cupboard for full exposure? The necklace she's been wearing for a while? Toys, appliances, beauty treatments, botox.... It's all to make money. There's nothing natural or normal about this fame hungry, uptight, controlling business woman. She may well pay for her own holiday to (*insert the place she goes to every year to dress her kids in matching clothes and get photos for the gram) but gets so much stuff for free. Like the suitcase scooters, clothes, gadgets, upgrades etc. We've entered the digital age of begging now. It's like we have a new welfare system for the lazy middle class under the disguise of "influencing" using gifts, ad's and affiliate links. I wonder how much the children of influencer's make, they don't pay tax right?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes if I was her mum I’d be so offended. The video she done called “confronting my mum” it was like an episode of Jeremy Kyle. I feel so sorry for her. The fact she can go several holidays a year but doesn’t visit her family in Canada and they don’t visit her either speaks volumes.

Reactions: 9
She even told the world that her sister got sexually abused twice and that on one occasion nobody believed her. She also got a DNA test to prove they were related because they "LoOk So DiFfErEnT" and then blatantly started calling herself attractive and her sister not so much. My jaw was hitting the floor watching that video. If Emily was my daughter/sister I'd be going mad at her!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.