Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is doing my head in! Is there nothing she won’t sell??
Her husband doesn’t drink but now she’s flogging virgin wines...it’s so fake and false!!!! Then this morning it’s Nutella, fairly sire I’ve never seen her use that!
And she’s now created her own gifs...! How up her own behind is she?!

I used to really like her when I first came across her a few years ago and enjoyed her content for a long time, until she gave up her job and started doing the whole you tube thing full time and now she’s just a full on influencer it does my head in,she edits all negativity out of her posts and sadly I feel is just fake and false which is such a shame. I think she’s always been fake hungry as we’ve said and it seems her dreams are coming true, shame shes just false fake and sells her kids continually. Hope the no doubt huge salary she makes from this will ease her guilt and conscience!!!
Rant over, sorry, she’s bugged the hell out of me the last couple of weeks!!!!
I loathe what this woman does.
Fake and unrealistic representation of being a mother, constantly portrays herself as happy and productive.
Shes smug and thinks she is gods gift to essex and motherhood. She carrys on like she is the messiah of motherhood.
Wait till her little jewellery pieces come out. Her ego will be huge.
Unfortunately its her followers who have escalated her to where she is now and in turn her children have no effing privacy

Reactions: 5
I really cannot stand it when these mummy bloggers include their kids in their ads-they will literally do anything for a bit of £££

Reactions: 4
I really cannot stand it when these mummy bloggers include their kids in their ads-they will literally do anything for a bit of £££
I call it "getting minted of the back of my kids". It helps her get more jo malone perfumes and other high end products.

Reactions: 3
Why has she got cleaning gifs when she doesn’t clean and has a cleaner ? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has she got cleaning gifs when she doesn’t clean and has a cleaner ? 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good point...I’ve sad this before, she doesn’t bloody clean, she TIDIES!!!
Not knocking the tidying up as clearly a lot of people find it inspiring but she’s conning people if they think she cleans her own home! The reason she can keep it so tidy is because she’s not bogged down with all the actual cleaning in the first place!!!!

Reactions: 8
Omg yes I wish it says tap to tidy because it's not cleaning! Irritates the life out of me. One thing I do really like about Emily tho is that she genuinely hands down the stuff from one boy to the next. I think that's really good, especially with the people like the Meldrums who claim to put it away for the next but it's never shown again

Bloody hell, another holiday! She’s so relatable 😒
I mean we all would if we could afford to go on numerous holidays per year every half term to long haul destinations but it’s just not realistic is it? Selling herself as a normal mum like you and I then swanning off every half term like it’s the norm!

Reactions: 6
Loool, another holiday to the same place. Also I love how she drills into the boys that they’re “half Canadian” yet they never go there, even though her mum and sister live there.

I mean we all would if we could afford to go on numerous holidays per year every half term to long haul destinations but it’s just not realistic is it? Selling herself as a normal mum like you and I then swanning off every half term like it’s the norm!
Sadly its not the norm. She is making money of ordinary folk by selling this image of being normal and relateable. These people are her target audience and if she didnt have that audience she would not get soooo much revenue from brands and swan of on holidays as soon as the school bell sounds. Showing people her daily routines and the tat she buys is not hardwork, neither is taking a picture with a jar of nutella or virgin wines. Its not inspiring and its not grafting. I cannot wait till this fraudulent money scamming industry is well and truly over.

Anyone can be so delightful and happy and such a brilliant mum when you seem to enough all of life’s luxuries. It’s depressing when most people can’t and as a result get grumpy and down about the monotony of life especially when holidays are a once a year occasion (if that!).

Reactions: 5
Just seen the stories of them arriving, feel for anyone else in the hotel! Jackson out on the balcony screaming "hola!" Caleb cartwheeling in reception(?) And in the room, while she just laughs at them both 🙄

What bothers me about Emily is that over the last few years she has gotten incredibly wealthy on the back of flogging crap to parents who mostly a) don’t need it and b) can’t afford it. So while she pretends to be oh so wholesome, families are getting into debt trying to afford the lifestyle she portrays - which she gets a lot of for free - and she takes her kids on all these holidays with money earned from exploiting young families. She just doesn’t see it. She thinks she’s “working hard” for it, but it’s just another case of making the poor poorer and the rich richer. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What bothers me about Emily is that over the last few years she has gotten incredibly wealthy on the back of flogging crap to parents who mostly a) don’t need it and b) can’t afford it. So while she pretends to be oh so wholesome, families are getting into debt trying to afford the lifestyle she portrays - which she gets a lot of for free - and she takes her kids on all these holidays with money earned from exploiting young families. She just doesn’t see it. She thinks she’s “working hard” for it, but it’s just another case of making the poor poorer and the rich richer. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I was her.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Thank you so much. Exactly how i feel about this woman

Yes I agree. She is so hard faced. She never seems to have a conscience over her job. She is honestly such a strange, emotionless woman.

I quite liked her YouTube until I saw the ultra patronising 'get a cleaner for £30 a week' post. I wanted to reach into my TV and smack her right around her smug botoxed face. She is nothing but a fraud. Let's see how polished she'd be if she had NO cleaner, a 40hr a week job, 3 kids and then a house to run. She even plays at doing grocery shopping. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I quite liked her YouTube until I saw the ultra patronising 'get a cleaner for £30 a week' post. I wanted to reach into my TV and smack her right around her smug botoxed face. She is nothing but a fraud. Let's see how polished she'd be if she had NO cleaner, a 40hr a week job, 3 kids and then a house to run. She even plays at doing grocery shopping. head.
She gonna get wealthier with planners again this year. That kind of thing can be picked up from homesense for a fraction of the price. But her blind disciples will fork out regardless.
I sincereley hope that her viewers do not aspire to what she portrays as i really believe its unnattainable and damaging.

It’s really sad because there are people out there really struggling then you have these so called influencers showing off their 3rd/4th/5th holiday for this year alone, it’s sickening. They should just be honest and say, we don’t actually pay for anything as everything is gifted and we sell our kids on the internet so that’s why we can afford it.

Reactions: 7
She gonna get wealthier with planners again this year. That kind of thing can be picked up from homesense for a fraction of the price. But her blind disciples will fork out regardless.
I sincereley hope that her viewers do not aspire to what she portrays as i really believe its unnattainable and damaging.
Absolutely. The audacity of the woman telling people how to 'get things done' when she has a bloody cleaner. There's nothing wrong with having a cleaner or help if you can afford it, but don't be so preachy and pretend you're super mum with it. She can clearly afford to have the help and go shopping too.

• Heart
Just watched her latest video (may have skimmed bits) but she is so boring! Where is the humour? The opinions? The chat? All she says is "so now I'm making a sausage casserole, it requires veg", "now I'm packing what to wear", just really really dull and blah. She's getting worse imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.