Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A video on disciplining is ridiculous in my opinion. Far enough if she had raised her children and they grew up well behaved but hers are still young. She hasn't even reached the awful pre teen and teenager years yet. My eldest is only 10 so older then hers plus im a teacher and I am in no way any kind of parenting/child expert that I feel confident enough to be giving advice.

I know she does explain all of the above in the video saying shes not an expert and her eldest is only 8 and then says she has yelled at her kids but then why make a video about it.

Reactions: 7
I find her parenting approach strange. Like she doesn’t want any of them to grow up, she wants to be their friend not their parent 🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs to toughen up a bit in my opinion before the teenage years hit 😳

Her approach is so unrealistic. I haven’t watched her latest video but I did watch a video on frasers YouTube channel. They threw darts at a dartboard with different shops. Wherever the dart landed they went and bought something for that child.

First it was Starbucks, then McDonald’s, then back to startbucks, then Caleb landed his on apple so off they went to the apple shop and bought him a brand new iPod.

Also I remember in the early days of her videos Caleb was taking off the lights on the Christmas tree (as toddlers do). Matt said “Caleb... no!” And Emily said “don’t, it’s good for the video”.

This was way back when she was just starting but I was always very skeptical about how realistic she is. She comes across as too nice to be genuine. And yes it’s essy to be such a great parent with no yelling when you can afford to just take them to the apple shop as part of a YouTube game and behaviour is ignored if it’s good for the YouTube video.

It is ofcourse all a lie. It’s fake 100%.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she will have a nervous breakdown eventually. Her kids are now basically allowed to do as they want and they never get told off. She always has to keep her cool to avoid hUrTiNg tHeIr FeEliNgS ❄ I think she keeps a lot in emotionally anyway (locked in a box) and just pastes on that manic smile and vacant stare. She is a therapists dream. She should start teaching her kids its ok to feel emotion and that you don't always have to be manic smiling and "positive" ALL of the time.

Reactions: 4
I think she will have a nervous breakdown eventually. Her kids are now basically allowed to do as they want and they never get told off. She always has to keep her cool to avoid hUrTiNg tHeIr FeEliNgS ❄ I think she keeps a lot in emotionally anyway (locked in a box) and just pastes on that manic smile and vacant stare. She is a therapists dream. She should start teaching her kids its ok to feel emotion and that you don't always have to be manic smiling and "positive" ALL of the time.
Yep, it will probably come when the kids hit teenage years and rebel and her perfect family is no more. She has 3 sons, there’s bound to be some drama coming her way. I honestly could imagine her being an absolute nightmare mother in law.

Reactions: 6
The video where she shows us how she does everything like the perfect Stepford wife. Except she fails to mention the cleaner. You know, the bit most of us have to also fit in.

Anyone notice an accent change in this video? Preparing for jump to mainstream TV?

Reactions: 3
Another #ad🙄 and for a hair brand! 🤯Her hair is fake! And tbf always looks greasy and/or coated in dry shampoo. Not somebody I would buy hair products from. Seriously though, she does so much more ads than the other scammers. How does she get away with it?! She is just a conwoman. At least she didn't sell her kids on this ad 🥳

Reactions: 4
Another #ad🙄 and for a hair brand! 🤯Her hair is fake! And tbf always looks greasy and/or coated in dry shampoo. Not somebody I would buy hair products from. Seriously though, she does so much more ads than the other scammers. How does she get away with it?! She is just a conwoman. At least she didn't sell her kids on this ad 🥳
I was actually thinking isnt her hair fake? I bet she will never use them again- bit like tbe niveaq10 moisturisers!
I seriously dont get why she needs an agent when all that seems to be required is to take photos of her fake self. I hope people start to see through her

And on a separate note - these tap to "cleans" are getting on my wick! 1 - making the bed is not cleaning ... its tidying. 2 - what the hell does she want? A medal?

Last edited:
Ugh definitely gleam, she's "hinching" (🤢🙄) her sofa for the 1st time ever 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
This woman is doing my head in! Is there nothing she won’t sell??
Her husband doesn’t drink but now she’s flogging virgin wines...it’s so fake and false!!!! Then this morning it’s Nutella, fairly sire I’ve never seen her use that!
And she’s now created her own gifs...! How up her own behind is she?!

I used to really like her when I first came across her a few years ago and enjoyed her content for a long time, until she gave up her job and started doing the whole you tube thing full time and now she’s just a full on influencer it does my head in,she edits all negativity out of her posts and sadly I feel is just fake and false which is such a shame. I think she’s always been fake hungry as we’ve said and it seems her dreams are coming true, shame shes just false fake and sells her kids continually. Hope the no doubt huge salary she makes from this will ease her guilt and conscience!!!
Rant over, sorry, she’s bugged the hell out of me the last couple of weeks!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This woman is doing my head in! Is there nothing she won’t sell??
Her husband doesn’t drink but now she’s flogging virgin wines...it’s so fake and false!!!! Then this morning it’s Nutella, fairly sire I’ve never seen her use that!
And she’s now created her own gifs...! How up her own behind is she?!

I used to really like her when I first came across her a few years ago and enjoyed her content for a long time, until she gave up her job and started doing the whole you tube thing full time and now she’s just a full on influencer it does my head in,she edits all negativity out of her posts and sadly I feel is just fake and false which is such a shame. I think she’s always been fake hungry as we’ve said and it seems her dreams are coming true, shame shes just false fake and sells her kids continually. Hope the no doubt huge salary she makes from this will ease her guilt and conscience!!!
Rant over, sorry, she’s bugged the hell out of me the last couple of weeks!!!!
I completely agree! Yesterdays vlog as well when she reviewed a kids show.. she got paid to say that she liked it before she even watched it! How false is that! Nobody does as many ads as this greedy bint but yet she just fake smiles and gets away with it. She is so unrelatable when it comes to parenting as well. Her kid smacks her and she just laughs with her dead eyes. Strange woman.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.