Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest video (may have skimmed bits) but she is so boring! Where is the humour? The opinions? The chat? All she says is "so now I'm making a sausage casserole, it requires veg", "now I'm packing what to wear", just really really dull and blah. She's getting worse imo.
Probably getting worse because her disciples will praise her no matter what she puts out. Perhaps she has got complacent.

Reactions: 4
Another holiday. She needs to stop pretending like she is relatable. Normal families can’t afford a holiday abroad every 2 months.

Reactions: 8
Another holiday. She needs to stop pretending like she is relatable. Normal families can’t afford a holiday abroad every 2 months.
Or even holidays here in the UK is unaffordable for some. Dont forget she takes her kids to centre Parcs once or twice a year on top of those holidays abroad.

Reactions: 4
In her story where she tells everyone where she is staying but tells them not to book as it’s getting busier every year..

I doubt she needs to worry, looked the same holiday up on TUI for the same week next year for 2 adults and 3 kids and it’s £9,700.

And she was in Turks and Caicos in July which would have been even more.

The only thing she does for mums is to make them feel inadequate.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't actually think that she is trying to be 'relatable', I think that she likes to think that she is gods gift to parenting and life and that she is trying to teach us her ways. From teaching us to be happy, calm, how to discipline our children, tidy (not clean) our houses, how to cook.. all whilst showing very little personality or the daily struggles of life. She is quite damaging really. Its all smoke and mirrors though unless she is actually just a grimacing robot 🧐

Reactions: 14
In her story where she tells everyone where she is staying but tells them not to book as it’s getting busier every year..

I doubt she needs to worry, looked the same holiday up on TUI for the same week next year for 2 adults and 3 kids and it’s £9,700.

And she was in Turks and Caicos in July which would have been even more.

The only thing she does for mums is to make them feel inadequate.
Poor Emily ... she must not be able to sit at the exact same sun lounger everyday that it’s so busy, while the boys spend the majority of their day in front of an iPad next to the pool. 😳

Or annoying people going around on those scooter suitcases that they go everywhere whizzing up and down the hotel corridors as they are incapable of walking like normal children!!

It’s that expensive as they have to get 2 rooms! Which most families would just choose a different resort that they could all fit in 1 room.

Parenting style of giggling and laughing like a teenager and any bad behaviour your kids do!

Reactions: 8
I have to admit her parenting style irritates me. I know she was abused as a child by her father and then her step father and she probably has some issues because of that, but not disciplining your children isn’t the right way to go about it, I hate how smug Caleb looks when he’s being naughty, he knows she has no control!

Reactions: 6
She’s deleted the story from yesterday where she said they prioritize holidays because that’s what’s important to them and all their disposable income goes on it.
She’s disgusting. As if all the people watching, who can’t afford multiple holidays every year, or can’t afford to go on one foreign holiday, just aren’t prioritizing their money to go on flash holidays for the kids.
I feel sick that she’s actually said that to parents. Considering she claims she grew up poor, she should have some f**king empathy. She’s an asshole.

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they need milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s deleted the story from yesterday where she said they prioritize holidays because that’s what’s important to them and all their disposable income goes on it.
She’s disgusting. As if all the people watching, who can’t afford multiple holidays every year, or can’t afford to go on one foreign holiday, just aren’t prioritizing their money to go on flash holidays for the kids.
I feel sick that she’s actually said that to parents. Considering she claims she grew up poor, she should have some f**king empathy. She’s an asshole.

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they needs milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.
Well said!!! I went to school with this ogre and enjoyed following her success to a certain point but I can’t bear the tit feeling of inadequacy she leaves me with so I can’t follow anymore. I can’t be the only one. She’s greedy as hell and does not consider the consequences of her frivolity and attitude

Reactions: 13

If you read here Emily, some mothers are trying to prioritize whether they need milk or sanitary pads more so go f*ck yourself.
Exactly this! They are so materialistic and it’s literally rubbing off on the children too! Just watched that video of Frasers where they throw darts and whatever it lands on they can have! Horrifying! Caleb didn’t even look happy with his iPod! Most children don’t even get those for Christmas! This is what I hate about influencers, most of them just show such unrealistic expectations of motherhood and life in general...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's exactly what I was thinking!
It may only be 1 week, but she went the exact same time last year for 2 weeks. It’s a long way to go for 1 week so I assume she’s went for 2 weeks. I could be wrong but we shall find out soon.

It may only be 1 week, but she went the exact same time last year for 2 weeks. It’s a long way to go for 1 week so I assume she’s went for 2 weeks. I could be wrong but we shall find out soon.
She said in her latest video that she was going on holiday for 2 weeks

Reactions: 1
What’s the video called where they throw darts to get iPods? 🙈
I don’t watch her YouTube videos anymore but want to see that tit.

Well said!!! I went to school with this ogre and enjoyed following her success to a certain point but I can’t bear the tit feeling of inadequacy she leaves me with so I can’t follow anymore. I can’t be the only one. She’s greedy as hell and does not consider the consequences of her frivolity and attitude
I started watching her when i was on maternity leave with my now 2 and a half year old. My husband used to ask me why i watch such a fake woman. I couldnt see it then but it didnt take much longer. The constant holidays, the OTT pile of presents each of the boys gets and even just watching her cut fruit up for the boys breakfast began to irritate me. The stocking filler gift she got for matt at Christmas was so expensive but she made light of it. They are materialistic to the core. Some may ask, what's the problem? They earn it they can spend it however. True, but i dont think they need to exhibit their wealth and greed to the target market to which she is trying flog heinz baked beans or nutella.

Reactions: 10
That iPod vlog on Fraser’s channel is ridiculous. First of all it’s fake and edited poorly because Caleb didn’t hit Apple on the last go, the hole from the dart is already in Apple when Fraser takes his turn and gets McDonalds again. Poor continuity error Emily.

Either way, it’s a ridiculous game. I actually wouldn’t mind if it had restaurants the kids like on it and it was a way to choose different places to eat on a day out to give everyone a turn. I could deal with that. But buying a 5 year old an iPad for absolutely nothing is a joke, he won’t be able to use it properly, he has no need for such an expensive device, it will be left to one side or broken before you know it. She said she put it on the map small because she never thought they’d hit it. Why not just leave it off? Of course they could hit it? Eejit. They would have been better off if it was a day out somewhere like the zoo and wouldn’t have cost much more.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.