Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that pink, denim playsuit that she wears is the worse. I imagine from the back she looks great and then she turns round and looks like mutton dressed as lambšŸ‘µ
Iā€™ve always thought that she has terrible taste in clothes.

Reactions: 4
Why are packing tips so basic? ā€œGet free boxes from friends, supermarkets...ā€ does she think people are dumb? Surely this is an obvious thing? How is that a packing hack?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are packing tips so basic? ā€œGet free boxes from friends, supermarkets...ā€ does she think people are dumb? Surely this is an obvious thing? How is that a packing hack?
Everything is a hack to Emily. Itā€™s her favourite word.

Along with yummy. All her food is yummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
00542DA1-48AE-4DD8-AB1E-85FC77A14DE2.png

this really annoyed me. Her family are safe, their jobs are safe, theyā€™re moving house, what has she actually got to moan about? I swear she just likes to moan about duck all and be all ā€œwoe is meā€.

having a crap day myself as Iā€™m facing being sacked over something I havenā€™t done, plus thereā€™s other people around that have actually lost their jobs, their livelihoods, family members ect and then you get her moaning about nothing!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 213387
this really annoyed me. Her family are safe, their jobs are safe, theyā€™re moving house, what has she actually got to moan about? I swear she just likes to moan about duck all and be all ā€œwoe is meā€.

having a crap day myself as Iā€™m facing being sacked over something I havenā€™t done, plus thereā€™s other people around that have actually lost their jobs, their livelihoods, family members ect and then you get her moaning about nothing!
I'm sorry I dont agree with slating her over this, even people with 'perfect' lives are allowed to have off days. Apart from the moving house I'm in a similar situation to her and some days I feel very overwhelmed and have a cry. I'm sorry things are hard for you right now, its not nice having to worry about losing your job at a time like this, things won't always be hard, one day the fog will clear and you will enjoy the sunshine

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry I dont agree with slating her over this, even people with 'perfect' lives are allowed to have off days. Apart from the moving house I'm in a similar situation to her and some days I feel very overwhelmed and have a cry. I'm sorry things are hard for you right now, its not nice having to worry about losing your job at a time like this, things won't always be hard, one day the fog will clear and you will enjoy the sunshine
I agree. It was refreshing to see her not being fake and plastering a manic smile on her face. I think most of us are struggling at the moment. Some worse than others. It was nice to see her mask slip and be human for once.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 213387

I think itā€™s the pathetic face sheā€™s pulling is so annoying too!!

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s fair enough, itā€™s a person opinion I guess. I just find it annoying how she feels the need to broadcast it online when loads of her followers are having a much worse time, I know some people might complain if she doesnā€™t show the bad bits because theyā€™d say she ā€œisnā€™t keeping it realā€, but I just think thereā€™s a time and a place.

Fair enough moan your kids are annoying or your husband is a pain or your period is painful, but I just felt like she was moaning for the sake of moaning.
Thank you, Iā€™m just praying I donā€™t lose my job, Iā€™m in quite a good position with my savings so itā€™s not the end of the world as such, but Iā€™d be gutted and trying to find another wonā€™t be easy.

I think itā€™s the pathetic face sheā€™s pulling is so annoying too!!
Exactly! She looks like a child, thereā€™s just no need for it. And for her to say she might be sad when it is over is a bit of an insult really to people that are truly struggling.

Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s fair enough, itā€™s a person opinion I guess. I just find it annoying how she feels the need to broadcast it online when loads of her followers are having a much worse time, I know some people might complain if she doesnā€™t show the bad bits because theyā€™d say she ā€œisnā€™t keeping it realā€, but I just think thereā€™s a time and a place.

Fair enough moan your kids are annoying or your husband is a pain or your period is painful, but I just felt like she was moaning for the sake of moaning.
Thank you, Iā€™m just praying I donā€™t lose my job, Iā€™m in quite a good position with my savings so itā€™s not the end of the world as such, but Iā€™d be gutted and trying to find another wonā€™t be easy.

Exactly! She looks like a child, thereā€™s just no need for it. And for her to say she might be sad when it is over is a bit of an insult really to people that are truly struggling.
Her face makes it look like another staged thing thatā€™s sheā€™s done for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has just posted on insta saying Jacksons eyes are turning khaki (green) like hers and Matts. Err deluded much! They have blue eyes! Wtf. Talk about reaching.

Reactions: 2
Anyone get gay vibes off of Matt?
I get extremely arrogant vibes from him.
Edit to add: I feel like he will only talk to people who look a certain way, have a certain amount of money and drive certain cars. He seems incredibly materialistic and vain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
does anyone else think that Emily secretly really dislikes Caleb? Iā€™m watching vlogs from when Jackson was about 1 and you can tell when Matt videos, Emily looks like sheā€™s about to cry whenever Caleb does something stupid. He seems like a really selfish child :(

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.