Emily Norris #2 new hair for Matt, new forehead for me, if only morals were gifted for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else think that Emily secretly really dislikes Caleb? I’m watching vlogs from when Jackson was about 1 and you can tell when Matt videos, Emily looks like she’s about to cry whenever Caleb does something stupid. He seems like a really selfish child :(
she’s always admitted he’s been the challenging child, so maybe? Although I have a Fraser and a Caleb in my children and can’t say I dislike the challenging one. She does make me cry sometimes tho 😅

Reactions: 3
does anyone else think that Emily secretly really dislikes Caleb? I’m watching vlogs from when Jackson was about 1 and you can tell when Matt videos, Emily looks like she’s about to cry whenever Caleb does something stupid. He seems like a really selfish child :(
He is just a child, I don't think that's a fair assessment to be honest. Personal experience means that as long as they set appropriate boundaries, he will grow up to be a fine young man. My brother until he was about 7, was an absolute terror. An angel at school, but at home he was always in trouble, and at parties and family events, etc etc. Stole a knife at a christening party and ran away with it and everything. Now he is a great guy, has a Masters in digital forensics and is the best uncle I could ask for, for my little boy.

He will grow out of it I think, and I also don't think its appropriate to label a child as selfish. It's not his fault his entire life is online thanks to his mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is just a child, I don't think that's a fair assessment to be honest. Personal experience means that as long as they set appropriate boundaries, he will grow up to be a fine young man. My brother until he was about 7, was an absolute terror. An angel at school, but at home he was always in trouble, and at parties and family events, etc etc. Stole a knife at a christening party and ran away with it and everything. Now he is a great guy, has a Masters in digital forensics and is the best uncle I could ask for, for my little boy.

He will grow out of it I think, and I also don't think its appropriate to label a child as selfish. It's not his fault his entire life is online thanks to his mum.
Says the one calling their brother a terror 😂😴

she’s always admitted he’s been the challenging child, so maybe? Although I have a Fraser and a Caleb in my children and can’t say I dislike the challenging one. She does make me cry sometimes tho 😅
I’m watching a video of one of the holidays to Spain or something and Matt is recording her standing and trying to get a picture with all 3 boys, fraser runs up and Jackson is in her arms, but Caleb is refusing. Emily just looks at Matt with a look on her face looking pissed off. I think it’s because Caleb doesn’t want to be the perfect influencer child that Fraser naturally is

Never noticed this x

No - she just doesn’t know how to deal with his behaviour. Would rather stand their giggling like a teenage than deal with his antics, he acts very young for his age.

No - she just doesn’t know how to deal with his behaviour. Would rather stand their giggling like a teenage than deal with his antics, he acts very young for his age.
Maybe it’s because she can’t control him like the others, Fraser seems like a pleasant obidient child that wants to please his mum and she can still treat Jackson like a baby but Caleb is difficult to deal with, I don’t think he’s a bad, he’s just a child

I’ve followed Emily since 2,000 followers.
I remember one of her first vlogs, it’s was Xmas time and Caleb was pulling baubles off of the Xmas tree and Matt said “stop Caleb” & Emily said “leave him, it’s good for the.... “ then it cut out. I’m assuming she meant it’s good for the vlog.
That pretty much put things into perspective for me even way back then, 2015 I think I must have been. & May explain his unruly behaviour.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Says the one calling their brother a terror 😂😴

I’m watching a video of one of the holidays to Spain or something and Matt is recording her standing and trying to get a picture with all 3 boys, fraser runs up and Jackson is in her arms, but Caleb is refusing. Emily just looks at Matt with a look on her face looking pissed off. I think it’s because Caleb doesn’t want to be the perfect influencer child that Fraser naturally is
Yes, but I actually know my brother. That's the difference. Plus, he is in his 20s now, bit different from a random influencer child on the internet.

See how that works 😂😋

Kind of thought slagging off children was not part of the whole tattle thing? @Queenie

One of her reels keeps popping up on my explore page,it’s her and Fraser and Fraser keeps jumping out on her and it has to be the most annoying thing ever,she is so wooden and awkward looking it drives me bleeping bonkers. She seems literally devoid of any sort of sense of humour or personality.

Reactions: 9
I watched one of her old videos where she reviews Center Parcs. She had her short hair, looked amazing and was so relatable. They stayed in the standard lodge and her words were “we’re not snobby we don’t mind staying in the basic lodge” (as they were paying).
Oh how times have changed. I don’t watch her at all anymore. She’s changed so so much.

also in a few of her old Center Parcs videos her mum features quite a lot. I can’t help but notice her mum is non existent (& I wonder if it’s because she embarrassed her so much with the DNA drama )
What was the DNA drama? I stopped watching her for ages, only just started again in lockdown. She's def changed from when I first started watching her vids

Reactions: 1
What was the DNA drama? I stopped watching her for ages, only just started again in lockdown. She's def changed from when I first started watching her vids
If I remember correctly she didn’t think her and her sister were blood related, because her and her sister don’t look alike apparently. The way she phrased it in the video was basically saying she was pretty and her sister was ugly and essentially accusing her mum of sleeping around. Turns out they are blood sisters.
Someone may come along and say otherwise! Looks like the video has been deleted maybe she felt like an idiot

If I remember correctly she didn’t think her and her sister were blood related, because her and her sister don’t look alike apparently. The way she phrased it in the video was basically saying she was pretty and her sister was ugly and essentially accusing her mum of sleeping around. Turns out they are blood sisters.
Someone may come along and say otherwise! Looks like the video has been deleted maybe she felt like an idiot
Yeah I think she was basically saying she wasn’t sure if they were full sisters, obviously they are blood related as their mum gave birth them both, but I think she was saying that because they looked so different she wasn’t convinced that they had the same dad and she thought they might be half sisters.

She also spilt a lot of family history, not just in that video, but in a few of them. Basically saying that her mum was poor and couldn’t give them much and that their dad used to abuse them in every way possible whenever they were dropped off for visits... she then went on to tell everyone that her mum remarried when they moved to England and that her new step dad was also a perv who abused her sister and set up cameras in the house to spy on them...

• Sad
Yeah I think she was basically saying she wasn’t sure if they were full sisters, obviously they are blood related as their mum gave birth them both, but I think she was saying that because they looked so different she wasn’t convinced that they had the same dad and she thought they might be half sisters.

She also spilt a lot of family history, not just in that video, but in a few of them. Basically saying that her mum was poor and couldn’t give them much and that their dad used to abuse them in every way possible whenever they were dropped off for visits... she then went on to tell everyone that her mum remarried when they moved to England and that her new step dad was also a perv who abused her sister and set up cameras in the house to spy on them...
That's what I really don't get about her! She's mentioned her childhood abuse yet puts her boys in all kinds of dangers, exposing them to god knows who for the whole online world to see! It's the videos in the bath that disgusts me

Reactions: 12
That's what I really don't get about her! She's mentioned her childhood abuse yet puts her boys in all kinds of dangers, exposing them to god knows who for the whole online world to see! It's the videos in the bath that disgusts me
I agree. Literally everything about them is online for anyone to see. Even though she covers the school logos you can figure out what school they go to, it isn’t difficult. I think she just does it out of greed, she likes the money too much.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Literally everything about them is online for anyone to see. Even though she covers the school logos you can figure out what school they go to, it isn’t difficult. I think she just does it out of greed, she likes the money too much.
100%

She has Jackson in a pram who is 4 in a few days🙄 is it a requirement that to be a child exploiter you must infantise all your children. I mean he only just missed out on starting reception this year. Keeping them babylike makes them more money, its a shame they put that before healthy child development.

Reactions: 6
She has Jackson in a pram who is 4 in a few days🙄 is it a requirement that to be a child exploiter you must infantise all your children. I mean he only just missed out on starting reception this year. Keeping them babylike makes them more money, its a shame they put that before healthy child development.
I did wonder why he isn’t starting Reception? A pram is ridiculous for a 4 year old.

Was going to say the same thing. If you notice though, in most pictures and insta stories she is always carrying him everywhere, he hardly ever walks... and she said at nursery he doesn’t like to do outdoor play either...she’s making him lazy, she needs to ditch the pram.

I did wonder why he isn’t starting Reception? A pram is ridiculous for a 4 year old.
Yeah he literally just misses out on reception by a few days.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, I was shocked to see her carrying him a few days ago.
My son is nearly 2, hates being in the buggy and wants to walk everywhere. Sometimes it’s easier to use the buggy however I want him to run about for him and his development!
Jackson must be heavy to carry about as well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.